discount may come down on SWIGGY and Uber eats

discount may come down on SWIGGY and Uber eats

71°
Missing
Deal Cadet
279
447
15
discount may come down on SWIGGY and Uber eats
Deal Expired

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/...

SWIGGY to acquire Uber eats.

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Sd1
Deal Cadet
77
390
8

So Zomato Offers Will Increase stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78

Discount kum hone do… sad … waise bhi wajan bad gaya hai kha kha ke… wink toungueout

Cropped48137522356330991
suspended
73
946
21
vijkap201 wrote:

Discount kum hone do… sad … waise bhi wajan bad gaya hai kha kha ke… wink toungueout

#Good_news for those who are following strict diet plan. (including me) stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78
Expand
Neve_Settle wrote:

#Good_news for those who are following strict diet plan. (including me) stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Aap bhi… dhanya ho prabhu… wink toungueout

Cropped48137522356330991
suspended
73
946
21
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Aap bhi… dhanya ho prabhu… wink toungueout

Haha. Uninstalled all food ordering apps few days back. sunglasses

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78
Expand
Neve_Settle wrote:

Haha. Uninstalled all food ordering apps few days back. sunglasses

Hum se na ho payega aissa… sad toungueout

Missing