do i need to lock myself in a coffin to save on...

do i need to lock myself in a coffin to save on electricity?

  • 471 Views
  • 20 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Other reasons : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
203
4

I have a 1 ton window ac and i am alone sleeping in the room 120 sq feet room. i sleep in a corner where ac is just above me.. i often think why the full room has to be cooled when its just me…i have thought of something which i want ur comments over.

if i get a wall made just like making it in a cabin form good enough for 1 person to sleep then the ac cooling will get limited into this cabin and it will get auto cut and save a huge electricity is what i assuming..

i also think this is a very easy thing to do then.why people dont do it ?

i discussed with a friend if mine he told me my suggesion is why do u even make a cabin why dont u make a coffin and u dont need bedsheets also.

but on a serious note i still looking for the answers so posting it here…

19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Images
suspended
387
9530
101

Yeah…sounds like a good idea. Also stop using PC/laptop/mobile to check DD.

Missing
Deal Subedar
112
1154
6

You can install the ac in bathroom and assemble your bed there.

Images
Shopping Friend
150
14097
175

igloo would be better dont you think Eskimoooo?

Just hope it doesn’t end this way
https://i.imgur.com/kZmxKaI.jpg

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323

Go back to North Pole. Save on everything.

Missing
Deal Subedar
121
2036
27
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@chingumboy wrote:

:shock: U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

Amimal not even use fans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Colonel
57,901
69158
764

y not fridge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@KuttaJi wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

:shock: U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

Amimal not even use fans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Heard they just hang out their tongue and feel cool. Some thermostat activity!

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@Plato wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

:shock: U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

Amimal not even use fans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Heard they just hang out their tongue and feel cool. Some thermostat activity!

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Well thanks for tagging. Forgot to vd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

:shock: U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

Amimal not even use fans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Heard they just hang out their tongue and feel cool. Some thermostat activity!

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Well thanks for tagging. Forgot to vd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Accha Vote Down karna tha kya ise, abhi karta hun. -2 karma bhi de dun kya?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193

@Plato meri taraf se 👍💚

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
4890
38
@Plato wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

:shock: U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

Amimal not even use fans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Heard they just hang out their tongue and feel cool. Some thermostat activity!

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Well thanks for tagging. Forgot to vd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Accha Vote Down karna tha kya ise, abhi karta hun. -2 karma bhi de dun kya?


Yes 2 meri teref se bhi de dena isko.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
404
1829
44

Haha dude it wont save u electricity,better turn off the ac after room is cool,or get a wall ac with three star or above energy savings rating.

Images
Deal Cadet
62
860
9

. Join vipasna classes

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
147
1420
18

@eskimo bro you are mentally disturbed bro. xD Jk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14561
229
@nhil430522 wrote:

@eskimo bro you are mentally disturbed bro. xD Jk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+1

True, go on to a good place with friends/family..!

And this is what Dimers do when there are no good loots https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Let’s sponsor OP a movie ticket for creating a ‘Tomato’ Color topic https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
247
1167
15
@KuttaJi wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

:shock: U really got a good Idea. Going to order a coffin in Big Billion Day sale.

But seriously, you need to understand that air needs space to rotate and shorter the room = lesser the space = lesser the oxigen. 1 tonne AC can actually kill you in 6X6 or 8×8 room too with Nitrogen gas in more quantity than the Oxigen itself.

Animals sleeps the best with no AC and I am Animal too. Have never used AC in my room. Fan is enough and on hotter days dessert cooler.

Amimal not even use fans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


How do you know https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56962
1164

U r really creative

U need to think about coffin after the Dolby sound stereo system in girlfriend. U can create an igloo by using large buckets , which can give stereo effect too.

Jus upload the pics on wildlife.dimers.com and give us discount to see u in wild , birthsuit form. The partition igloo with artificial ceiling will be better than Mumbai local. U can sometimes catchup @A2Zdeals or @Plato for outing at Bandstand.

Missing