Docomo changed completely as Airtel Now

Docomo changed completely as Airtel Now

150°
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
63
2529
39

Now Docomo changed completely as Airtel Now.. got upgradation msg yesterday and today got welcome msg from Airtel..
Need to do all further recharges in airtel hope so.. ! My circle : Tamilnadu.
Best network left completely cry
The leader of offer docomo gone.. !

Comment your opinion and your updated status on network.

21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
64
162
3

Ya my t24 sim is now airtel Maharashtra circle

Mattdemon
Deal Cadet
96
510
17

Poorthiga Chandramukhi ga maarina Ganga.. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Already upgraded my sim to 4G in Airtel store.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
221
2
Naveenu wrote:

Already upgraded my sim to 4G in Airtel store.

Do they ask for providing proof/documents once again if you ask for a new 4g sim?

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
130
1469
33
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Do they ask for providing proof/documents once again if you ask for a new 4g sim?

Same doubt 🤔

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Do they ask for providing proof/documents once again if you ask for a new 4g sim?

No. They will send an sms of the 16 digit New sim serial number from your mobile to 121 and then you will receive a call for confirmation. In few hrs, old sim gets deactivated and new sim gets activated. No amt. Charged. Free of cost.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
230
455
6

My docomo sim is damaged….can i get it replaced in airtel store

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
amitsp wrote:

My docomo sim is damaged….can i get it replaced in airtel store

You need to submit proofs for that.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
230
455
6
Expand
Naveenu wrote:

You need to submit proofs for that.

Proof like?

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40

Got message on July 1st for Haryana circle sim regarding same and they called to upgrade my sim by visiting their center. I already had an extra upgrade sim with me and sent sms to 121. It took 8 hours actually for new sim to get active though with own sims they use to take 2 hrs only. Anyways offers are still same as with Docomo. For recharge too airtel site says invalid number and you need to visit Docomo site.

I had 239 offer giving 1.4 Gigs/day for 84 days. So activated it but trust me speed is lesser here. At same place Airtel sim in brother’s phone giving 20-22 Mbps but for me never crosses 4 Mbps. Put my sim in his phone and still same. smile

Anyways BSNL is rocking here with 3G since 3-4 years. Getting every penny spent on yearly plan. The 2.21GB extra data is extended again.

Cropped5924253811436463691
Deal Cadet
218
764
7

Aise v iska malik yahi tha so changing jaruri tha

1891109 240419549479726 1222535056 n
Deal Cadet
166
564
15

Not Completely. Punjab Circle still waiting.

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40
smart wrote:

Not Completely. Punjab Circle still waiting.

Two days back my friend upgraded his sim in Chandigarh which falls under Punjab circle. So migration to Airtel completed. If retailers or store telling you something else don’t listen to them. Just ask for 4G migration/upgrade sim. Don’t need to tell them you want it for Docomo. Take the free sim and SMS to 121 with SIM20 Digits Number including the last alphabet.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Cadet
62
308
20

#SharingMyExperience

When I went to Airtel Store to get a new sim, they told me that the T24 number was deactivated in Home Network. Because of this they denied me a sim with the same number. After almost one month of mail-exchange with the nodal officer, I was able to get the same number but they insisted that I take postpaid only. I decided to play along as they assured me that I would have to pay postpaid bill for one month and then I could shift to prepaid. In the first month bill, they added a activation charge of 300 INR + GST. When I went to Airtel Store to dispute this, I was shocked to know that I had to use the number for 120 days. Maddened, I called the police and, to my surprise, I got the support of many who were in the store as they too were facing similar issues with T24 porting. When the police threatened to close the store as they had recieved so many complaints, the store manager ported my postpaid sim to prepaid in less than 10 minutes. Many others got their lost T24 numbers in Airtel prepaid. Despite being relieved at the end of this fiasco, I felt such disgust for Chortel. They had been lying all along.
1. T24 deactivated in Home Network, so nothing can be done. #LIE
2. T24 can be activated with postpaid only. #LIE
3. Postpaid has only 499 + GST per month. #LIE
4. Postpaid can be converted to prepaid only after 120 days. #LIE

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
527
2
equalizer wrote:

#SharingMyExperience

When I went to Airtel Store to get a new sim, they told me that the T24 number was deactivated in Home Network. Because of this they denied me a sim with the same number. After almost one month of mail-exchange with the nodal officer, I was able to get the same number but they insisted that I take postpaid only. I decided to play along as they assured me that I would have to pay postpaid bill for one month and then I could shift to prepaid. In the first month bill, they added a activation charge of 300 INR + GST. When I went to Airtel Store to dispute this, I was shocked to know that I had to use the number for 120 days. Maddened, I called the police and, to my surprise, I got the support of many who were in the store as they too were facing similar issues with T24 porting. When the police threatened to close the store as they had recieved so many complaints, the store manager ported my postpaid sim to prepaid in less than 10 minutes. Many others got their lost T24 numbers in Airtel prepaid. Despite being relieved at the end of this fiasco, I felt such disgust for Chortel. They had been lying all along.
1. T24 deactivated in Home Network, so nothing can be done. #LIE
2. T24 can be activated with postpaid only. #LIE
3. Postpaid has only 499 + GST per month. #LIE
4. Postpaid can be converted to prepaid only after 120 days. #LIE

I converted my t24 to airtel prepaid for free yesterday only.
My circle is mumbai, so maybe chortel has circle specific orders for staff

75pe
Deal Subedar
227
2787
32

I would have happily paid 30 per month to Docomo .but just few days ago received “welcome to Airtel 4g” . ported to Jio same day. I ll not give a single penny to chortel… airtel in plan of buying dishtv.if this happens I ll switch to Tatasky..

75pe
Deal Subedar
227
2787
32
Simbha3 wrote:

I would have happily paid 30 per month to Docomo .but just few days ago received “welcome to Airtel 4g” . ported to Jio same day. I ll not give a single penny to chortel… airtel in plan of buying dishtv.if this happens I ll switch to Tatasky..

Earlier the balance was adjusted for validity pack .after Airtel takeover it can’t be used..it now a special balance..

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
63
2529
39
Simbha3 wrote:

I would have happily paid 30 per month to Docomo .but just few days ago received “welcome to Airtel 4g” . ported to Jio same day. I ll not give a single penny to chortel… airtel in plan of buying dishtv.if this happens I ll switch to Tatasky..

I admire your level of hatedness towards airtel.. ! May this bad network goes off from country like showing in robo 2.0 cool

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
7
9884
214

you can still port out , it’s a headache using Airtel regularly smile

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Cadet
62
308
20
Expand
kushagraamit wrote:

I converted my t24 to airtel prepaid for free yesterday only.
My circle is mumbai, so maybe chortel has circle specific orders for staff

Quite possible..
In any case, cannot wait to port out of Chortel bro..

Missing