don't buy chines products this diwali

don't buy chines products this diwali

181°
Cropped9081405993568830367
Deal Brigadier
11,086
78252
874

अभी चाइना ने पाकिस्तान को सपोर्ट किया है और
ब्रहमपुत्र की सहायक नदी का पानी रोक दिया है…
😈
और सुनो,
अभी 1 महीने में ही नवरात्री और दीवाली हैं,
3000 करोड़ की लाइट बेचती हैं चाइना…
कोई न खरीदे, विनती करता हूँ हाथ जोड़कर…!!!…
विशेष सूचना
आज कल चाइना के आइटम्स पर
Made in China लिखा नहीं आता है।अब लिखा आता है made in PRC मतलब People Republic of China
सभी को forward करे।
चाइना आइटम्स का बहिष्कार करें।🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

tran- China and Pakistan are now supported
Tributary of Brahmaputra water is stopped …
😈
and listen,
Navratri and Diwali are now in 1 month,
3,000 crore sell China Light …
No purchase beg with folded hands … !!! …
Special Information
Nowadays China on items
Made in China written is written now does not mean made in PRC People Republic of China
To forward all.
China boycott items

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
64
398
3

Wait for some asking to suggest good smartphone

And everyone will start suggesting xiaomi xiaomi.

Please stop buying chinese products

Cropped9081405993568830367
Deal Brigadier
11,086
78252
874
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@samganda conversion needed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


China and Pakistan are now supported
Tributary of Brahmaputra water is stopped …
😈
and listen,
Navratri and Diwali are now in 1 month,
3,000 crore sell China Light …
No purchase beg with folded hands … !!! …
Special Information
Nowadays China on items
Made in China written is written now does not mean made in PRC People Republic of China
To forward all.
China boycott items

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

Not bad, I tried to self-learn Hindi almost 15 years back and still able to understand https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Gist of it is

China is supporting Pakistan against and have also stopped Brahmaputra river from flowing to India.
So avoid Chinese products and to forward this msg to all as they have huge money at stake during Diwali & Navratri.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
439
1835
44

So you want this local small vendors who sell seasonal chinese items(guns on holi,lights on diwali etc) to make no money ?

Cropped9081405993568830367
Deal Brigadier
11,086
78252
874
@ssshubham wrote:

Wait for some asking to suggest good smartphone

And everyone will start suggesting xiaomi xiaomi.

Please stop buying chinese products


xiaomo is now made in india

Images
Entertainer
46
34844
353
@runjesh wrote:

So you want this local small vendors who sell seasonal chinese items(guns on holi,lights on diwali etc) to make no money ?


I read a report that nowadays some manufacturers in Eastern UP and Bihar are able to make low quality Chinese-copy products and selling them online by using fake chinese labels. Now, fake Patanjali products will also emerge soon and then there will be chaos. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
398
3
@samganda wrote:


@ssshubham wrote:

Wait for some asking to suggest good smartphone

And everyone will start suggesting xiaomi xiaomi.

Please stop buying chinese products


xiaomo is now made in india

Its just manufactured in india.The money goes to china only.

Coca cola, pepsi, colgate, head& shoulder, pepsodant and many more foreign company product are made in india only but all money goes outside the country.

Cropped9081405993568830367
Deal Brigadier
11,086
78252
874
@ssshubham wrote:

@samganda wrote:


@ssshubham wrote:

Wait for some asking to suggest good smartphone

And everyone will start suggesting xiaomi xiaomi.

Please stop buying chinese products


xiaomo is now made in india

Its just manufactured in india.The money goes to china only.

Coca cola, pepsi, colgate, head& shoulder, pepsodant and many more foreign company product are made in india only but all money goes outside the country.


if made in ndia thn good bcoz humare logo ko employment to mil reha ha… i m saying chines products as like

CHINES CRAKERS, CHINES DIWALI LIGHTS , CHINES DECORATIONS PRODUCTS , CHINES CANDLES, CHINES COSMATIC, ,CHINES CLOTHES THODR DIRECTLY USE PRODUCTS COME IN INDIA FOR FINAL SALE

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
439
1835
44
@Plato wrote:

@runjesh wrote:

So you want this local small vendors who sell seasonal chinese items(guns on holi,lights on diwali etc) to make no money ?


I read a report that nowadays some manufacturers in Eastern UP and Bihar are able to make low quality Chinese-copy products and selling them online by using fake chinese labels. Now, fake Patanjali products will also emerge soon and then there will be chaos. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Nowadays People trust patanjali items blindly,for them every patanjali items is best,safe and effective.

UP walas are making selfie sticks which work only one time and sells below 50rs.

286 907
Deal Major
12
28568
184
@samganda wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@samganda conversion needed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


China and Pakistan are now supported
Tributary of Brahmaputra water is stopped …
😈
and listen,
Navratri and Diwali are now in 1 month,
3,000 crore sell China Light …
No purchase beg with folded hands … !!! …
Special Information
Nowadays China on items
Made in China written is written now does not mean made in PRC People Republic of China
To forward all.
China boycott items


kilogram https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Entertainer
46
34844
353

Hmm. Swadeshi Movement

Avatar
Deal Subedar
81
1646
31

volvo cars are selling like cake with price tag of 1 crore +, its parent company is china too..like that china is moving ahead with aquiring big brands, in near future all chinese products will come with other seal, but chinese…its impossible to avoid https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

we have option of indian product or alternative to volvo is rangerover or jaguar, but mobiles ? and others ? no alternatives.

offtopic:
like jaguar, rangerover is india product due to parent company (Tata own it).

Missing