Hot Deal

(NEED HELP) PAYTM FRAUD BOUGHT iPHONE 7 256GB

2066°
Deal Cadet
ssrishabh96
  • PAYTM FRAUD BOUGHT iPHONE 7 256GB*
    h2. Sorry for writing this in Hot Deals Section

Hello all, I need help. I bought iPhone 7 256GB from Paytm. Paytm shipped me a defected phone and it does not turn on. The phone had scratches on the back and a visible paint dent on bottom screen grill. I sent them pictures and video as well. After raising ticket and writing on twitter, they called and told me to visit Apple Service Center for a job sheet. I did it all, and found that the phone is defective and the all the inside accessories are fake NON-APPLE.

I have been writing to paytm over email and twitter, but they would not do anything. Please help, its been a week and they have not done anything till now. They do not reply to emails and callback. My entire family is mentally disturbed with this horrible experience and I am in constant worry and tension over the incident.

I tagged Paytm Ceo Vijay Shekhar, but he doesn’t do anything.

Please help, I am sharing twitter link, please re-tweet them as much. How do I fight against all this, please help.
What actions can I take more?

I just want my money back, and I will never ever buy anything online, entire family learnt this lesson.

Link: https://twitter.com/ssrishabh96/status/85466485...

Seller is: VTM
Seller Screenshot Info: https://ibb.co/...Ak

Order placed on: 15th April
Delievered: 18 April 2017

As per seller address, he is based in Guragon but courier was dispatched from Telangana via BlueDart

I don’t know about consumer court? How do I visit or file such case?

I have sent them pictures and video links. Videos and invoices I have not attached because of information leak purposes.

Please don’t write anything negative.

3:25pm, 26/4/17
Just filed complaint on National Consumer Helpline, and wrote further to the grievance officer with supporting documents and pictures. Giving 2 day Action deadline.

[UPDATE]
Got a call from the paytm team, They explained their buying policies and terms. I had to opt for replacement and they assured me of good service from now on. Thanks all for support and appreciate your actions.

Will wait for pickup and replacement. Will update here.

Expired
124 Comments  |  
60 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

sorry to here this .
vu and suggested= hope this hepls

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Write mail to trai department

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Kuch bhi… Lol

Trans : how will that help ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please call them many times,else they will not do soon…by the time ur return window will expire.

Link Copied

dont move this mods..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

file a police complaint, thats the only way paytm would escalate the matters

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try calling them on their customer care number and give them warning that u will go to consumer court… Ask them to transfer the call to SENIOR DEPARTMENT as these representatives are bullshit… so talk to senior department… Sorry to hear abt your loss… If nothing happens FILE A COMOLAINT IN CONSUMER COURT against paytm so that THEY LEARN A LESSON FROM YOU!

Link Copied

Was it a assured seller?

Link Copied

+1

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

log complaint in consumer forum your problem will be solved and you will get compensation.

Link Copied

file a case in consumer court if they are not helping/returning the product buddy, thats the last option you could do,
because that is how they will delay things and at last say return window was closed.

Link Copied

Horrible & strange :’(

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Should you call consumer court

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

who’s the seller?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Exactly… as 15 days pass you will be left with nothing to complain…

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Who was the seller

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Feel very sorry for you brother. Voted up Hope this helps .
Please never buy such costly items on such sites They are not selling They allow people to list on their sites.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

You should add seller details too

Link Copied

seller please , and give the ss of of ur order , i will surely raise this issue on fb and twitter ,

Link Copied

dont be so patient with such high value commodity.. logde a complaint instant with respected department (consumer court or fir)…
Paytm should be a responsible and should have contacted back asap, with such a serious issue.

Link Copied

Take a video of it along with some related proofs. And send to news channels.. the rest they will do untill paytm calls u.. our news channels will be ready to take it.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Our !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have updated the details of seller and the order.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just tell them you will sue them in court…

Link Copied

Dimers. Learn a lesson from this. Dont buy coatly products from these sel6ler powered sites like paytm / shopclues . They dong have much command on what they sell.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I also face that type of incident..i purchase a vivo v5 and they send me a sealed open box.. And after receiving the product I was raise a complaint..after 2 days paytm block my account..and told me we are find a suspicious activities on this account..even it’s my first order.. But paytm don’t take any action on my concern.. Paytm safe the seller Firstly.. Fraud company.. Totally..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You received atleast a phone .I received a ceramic stone .you can contact the CEO VS Sharma and you will get your case resolved .I got my full refund

Link Copied

Take a pick and tweet to ceo with hash take #fakepaytm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

U wanted to say hashtag

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

so guys i suggest all those who shop online if ur product which was purchased is more then 5k please make a unbox video it would be mich help full to file a complaint and fight back strongly aganist these fake incidents and website i do it every time i delete it after i find the product is working good

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

http://consumerhelpline....in
Meanwhile, send them a written complaint via speed post. Giving them all the details.

Link Copied

same experience , they give me fake dell mouse , Seller is " alternatetech " . paytm assured seller . bought in oct 2016 . manufacturing dec 2016 . got refunded . i bought laptop from flipkart even 2000 more than paytm.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/dell-optical-mouse-ms1...

Link Copied

U will declared paytm as fraud with ur silly Rs.300/- mouse incident.

Paytm always accept return, if in case they don’t than u have to catch them on twitter. Thats it if u are true it gets resolved.

replyuser
Click here to reply