Don't promote Maggie and junk foods!

Don't promote Maggie and junk foods!

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 22 Votes: 28

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Self Promotion : 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
158
4

Hi Friends and Dimers!

Kindly request to all….

Pls don’t promote “Maggie” and other Junk food deals in our Forum…

Be Safe…Spend your money in Indian Healthy Food!

Since the food restricted by our Govt….it should be safe once it approved.

They try to enter through online and we shouldn’t fall in Jimmicks!

Pls move to proper section or delete if you feel wrong.

116 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

First of all it is approved by government
and let people decide what they want to eat.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629

Han Ramdev wali noodles promote kre ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Dd
Budding Star
107
15
18364
193

Patanjali Atta Noodles support team on DesiDime?

421804
Deal Subedar
4
194
1938
34

Hi Make-IN-India
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/welcome.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
158
4

Not only Maggi…its applied for all Junk foods even Patanjali whatever etc….

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

in between how many people died of eating maggi? just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
12
369
3196
48

WOW! Noodles are so haanikaraak (radioactive) and cigarette, drinks etc. are full of vitamins but govt. should definitely ban Maggie. I am with you OP! https://i.imgur.com/ybZLdr4.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438730/medium/2810884150b26a4.png?1481035501

Img 9638
Deal Cadet
2
106
228
2

If the food which people like is made in india, whats wrong in it.. By opposing this how millions of people get job and money out of it??

If you oppose this foreign investment india ki population ka kuch nhi honewala with any government. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
206
702
10

Yes we should promote Baba Ramdev Aata Noodles. It’s definitely healthier than maggie. If taste is same like Maggie why should we go for maggie. Try to promote and purchase products which are manufactured by Indian Companies. This will help a lot.

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

If we like patnjali noodle we will eat that too https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif if only there is deal on it

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
12
369
3196
48

Patanjali Ayurved is one of the few Indian brands which is producing quality products. The reason we Indians don’t use/promote our own manufactured products is bcz of the degrading quality of it. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438735/medium/2810941547b5e.png?1481035503
Talk about electronics domain and we know where we are. (Micromax, Lava, Spice…….) https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438742/medium/281094132fd5e5.png?1481035504
https://i.imgur.com/h2nZFaI.png

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
119
4376
52

VU buddy

Any way its controversial n all commerical hype remember so CALLED today maagi’s 1rs LOOT, so the BEST way is to keep away from all these junk/instant food, remember ppl will LOVE to have it….

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
110
506
13
@infrared1100 wrote:

Patanjali Ayurved is one of the few Indian brands which is producing quality products. The reason we Indians don’t use/promote our own manufactured products is bcz of the degrading quality of it. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438767/medium/2811019547b5e.png?1481035514
Talk about electronics domain and we know where we are. (Micromax, Lava, Spice…….) https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438773/medium/281101932fd5e5.png?1481035515
https://i.imgur.com/h2nZFaI.png


Bhai micromax toh sahi company h.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

but i have ordered the welcome back maggi from snapdeal…. what should i do???? should i eat or redirect to baba or others
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
82
160
5

#Patanjali is now a 2000 crore empire, selling Ayurvedic Biscuits, Soaps and even Noodles.
They have proved that you don’t always need sexy women to sell products.
Even Half naked men are also equally effective.
😊😜😂

Tv dexter32
Deal Subedar
5
280
2520
62
@sandeepyadav746604 wrote:

#Patanjali is now a 2000 crore empire, selling Ayurvedic Biscuits, Soaps and even Noodles.
They have proved that you don’t always need sexy women to sell products.
Even Half naked men are also equally effective.
😊😜😂


and targetted to become Rs. 5000 crore company this year https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dond
suspended
0
54
200
2

Jo company ek bar health ke sath majak kar sakti , uska ko bharosa nahi

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
169
6191
62
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Han Ramdev wali noodles promote kre ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


eat Maggie but promote ramdev noodles https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2120
54
@yogeshgemini wrote:

in between how many people died of eating maggi? just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


me
i died and came back again from the grave … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168
@hackerboys wrote:

@yogeshgemini wrote:

in between how many people died of eating maggi? just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


me
i died and came back again from the grave … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif


came back for 1 rupee maggi? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2120
54
@yogeshgemini wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@yogeshgemini wrote:

in between how many people died of eating maggi? just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


me
i died and came back again from the grave … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif


came back for 1 rupee maggi? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


nopes for ramdev maggie

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
58
19
10844
59

wHEN PATANJALI AATA NOODLES BE AVAILABLE…………?
M WAITING FOR DEM https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Missing