Don't use Rupay card on Paypal to get cashback...

Don't use Rupay card on Paypal to get cashback ! ( Fraud )

257°
Missing
Community Angel
15
11760
224

I have placed an order of 1056/- to get cashback  50% upto 500/- on DishTv app , but after I had done transaction received message as “>Your purchase doesn’t qualify for a cashback voucher”

When I have contacted care received reply as "

From: PayPal Customer Support

07/04/2020 at 06:02 pm

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Vignesh and I am happy to assist you with your query.

We surely understand your concern. We regret to inform you that the account is not eligible for cashback as it is flagged by our risk management system.

We understand that you like to know the exact answer. We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to reveal the reason as it is an internal security procedure.


 


It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,

Vignesh

PayPal


So I suggest everyone don’t do transaction on Paypal for 50% cashback offers !

24 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
25
0

I think you have used same rupay card on 2 accounts that’s why you are not eligible for cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie
258
80
2
plus1
Missing
Community Angel
15
11760
224
ash.vfx460 wrote:

I think you have used same rupay card on 2 accounts that’s why you are not eligible for cashback.

No , it’s new card never used on Paypal before !

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
246
2

Now PayPal is strict

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1823
31
Expand
syed786 wrote:

No , it’s new card never used on Paypal before !

Which bank card u use?

Missing
Deal Subedar
119
1934
27

Same thing happened with me also. confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
238
879
8

once they found ip address of
they’ll never issue cashback to geniune card also

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

they have done the same with me before as well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
185
7

Nyone used easemytrip with paypal?? Cashback is instant or it takes days to come??

Missing
Deal Cadet
552
961
15

bro they didn’t give me my refund i ordered on phameasy on jan 16 and cancelled it they didn’t give me refund yet for my pnb rupay card..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13

4 days ago got 400 cashback on 2 rupay cards

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
72
1
baaz4u2007 wrote:

Nyone used easemytrip with paypal?? Cashback is instant or it takes days to come??

Yes it’s instant

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

I got the cashback but they are wanting documents for me and I forwarded them documents and they rejected

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
881
24
tusharsparx3300 wrote:

I got the cashback but they are wanting documents for me and I forwarded them documents and they rejected

Why documents  ???

Missing
Deal Cadet
180
236
3

They did this thing so many times with me even when I paid with brand new credit card sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
Expand
FIRESTORM wrote:

Bro cashback is already credited then why documents

When I am using cashback they first want me to submit documents

Missing
Community Angel
0
31475
513
Coupon_King wrote:

They did this thing so many times with me even when I paid with brand new credit card sad

Paypal uses one of the best tracking mechanisms, its not easy to deal with them with multiple accounts

Missing
suspended
51
20
0

Used rupay card on bigbasket,got instant cashback

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7146
109

no problem on Rupay card.

you need to change your IP address, if possible use same email id for both paypal & merchant register account, dnt use same name or address and mobile number on multiple paypal account.

dnt use gmail dot trick account or temp mail id

dnt create multiple paypal account on same day,

use your desktop/laptop chrome incognito browser (close other chrome user, when you create or login paypal account on chrome incognito mode)

if possible dnt create or use Paypal account on android phone,

and last use physical RuPay card issuer bank only.

Enjoy smile

Missing
Community Angel
15
11760
224

Update : Again contacted care received reply as we have refunded money to original source received reply yesterday but it takes time to credit to bank & Today I have received an email from DishTv that your subscription is due today if not recharged then it will be disconnected in 3 days and I see the balance amount of 1056/- was also removed and due date put according to current balance of 51/- I have in my account !

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
syed786 wrote:

Update : Again contacted care received reply as we have refunded money to original source received reply yesterday but it takes time to credit to bank & Today I have received an email from DishTv that your subscription is due today if not recharged then it will be disconnected in 3 days and I see the balance amount of 1056/- was also removed and due date put according to current balance of 51/- I have in my account !

Is it possible to get back our money if once recharge done

Missing