Dr Biswaroop on Corona Virus, Real Superhero?

Dr Biswaroop on Corona Virus, Real Superhero?

  • 1460 Views
  • 38 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
188
542
4

Hi I have been following Dr Biswaroop from past 1 month, his claims, his theory about Corona Virus is thought provoking. “It’s just another flu!” according to him, but what about thousands of deaths around the globe, why developed countries are in crisis if it was just another Flu? He says, scientists have just identified it lately but it was present around us from the start of humanity or may be even before us. He also claims that we might have got coronavirus at some part of our life too but we might have ignored it and treated it as a common flu. I can see fear all around but Mr Biswaroop calls it the business of fear. Why government is not taking him seriously? He says he can treat the covid infected patient in 72hours which can bring end to the cycle more efficiently instead of 20 days treatment.

Are u his follower? Comment pls.

37 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54

dhanya ho gaya Jeevan

Missing
Community Angel
0
31470
513

Why suddenly so many threads on that guy, he just passed graduation or what wink
(I don’t defy or believe his knowledge)

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33

If I see one more biswa roop thread  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610251/original/1584937947000.jpg?1585484844

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54

only biswa i would recommend is

BISWA KALYAN RATH

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40

Even before the modern medicine Doctors rubbish him , many will belittle his efforts and knowledge here .

I have seen many like him , my personal opinion , he is better than allopathic doctor, but I won’t generalize either of them.

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54

special coverage on sudarshan news must be genuine 


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610253/original/Screenshot_20200329-180353016_%281%29.jpg?1585485337

Missing
Critic
3
958
9

I don’t understand why is everybody against him? Unless someone gives a try to his cure, how can one say it doesn’t work or he is stupid?

Does science work like this? And doesn’t the whole healthcare industry work on fear and charge you super-premium prices even for peanuts?

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
cocay wrote:

I don’t understand why is everybody against him? Unless someone gives a try to his cure, how can one say it doesn’t work or he is stupid?

Does science work like this? And doesn’t the whole healthcare industry work on fear and charge you super-premium prices even for peanuts?

when super powers china usa etc are not able to do anything

don’t want to insult this guy

Missing
Budding Star
666
13127
106

Aise threads padhata hu toh dil ko sukun milta hai⛱️⛱️⛱️

Missing
Critic
3
958
9
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

when super powers china usa etc are not able to do anything

don’t want to insult this guy

Doctors of those countries have started to prescribe all sorts of medicine to try to treat corona. I’m sure if the authorities in those countries knew of his claims, they wouldn’t mind trying. It’s just we Indians have the brightest of brains…
… and we think whatever the people in those countries are doing is undoubtly the best neutral_face

Missing
Critic
3
958
9
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

when super powers china usa etc are not able to do anything

don’t want to insult this guy

Doctors of those countries have started to prescribe all sorts of medicine to try to treat corona. I’m sure if the authorities in those countries knew of his claims, they wouldn’t mind trying.

It’s just we Indians have the brightest of brains…
… and we think whatever the people in those countries are doing is undoubtly the best neutral_face

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
cocay wrote:

I don’t understand why is everybody against him? Unless someone gives a try to his cure, how can one say it doesn’t work or he is stupid?

Does science work like this? And doesn’t the whole healthcare industry work on fear and charge you super-premium prices even for peanuts?

You mean so many people were dying because of flu previously also?
Oh it was there but started spreading now. But why now?
Didn’t he give his blind analysis on that too? Or he just attention hungry?

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
androgame wrote:

Why suddenly so many threads on that guy, he just passed graduation or what wink
(I don’t defy or believe his knowledge)

Because of WA Forwards smile
I received at least 5 on this guy past 2 days!

Missing
Critic
3
958
9
Expand
jambui wrote:

You mean so many people were dying because of flu previously also?
Oh it was there but started spreading now. But why now?
Didn’t he give his blind analysis on that too? Or he just attention hungry?

Watch his videos and find out. I’m sure he must have answered that too

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Expand
jambui wrote:

You mean so many people were dying because of flu previously also?
Oh it was there but started spreading now. But why now?
Didn’t he give his blind analysis on that too? Or he just attention hungry?

Believe me I don’t have to give you poison, all I have to do is make you believe that I have poisoned you , fear will take care of the rest .

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Believe me I don’t have to give you poison, all I have to do is make you believe that I have poisoned you , fear will take care of the rest .

The people who are getting in critical care were the most ignorant one. All the western countries suffered becoz they never stopped inflight from china.

Why did sars could not make inroad in west and other countries … it was also mental scare?

Old people are getting most affected and even in west most 60+ use normal mobiles … so no whatsapp. Infact many old school prefer landline only. So where are they reading this ? mainstream? they were downplaying it from day one as china problem. so?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
Expand
cocay wrote:

Watch his videos and find out. I’m sure he must have answered that too

rolleyes never.
Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33

@ flawless Dont take anyone serious that compares it to the flu.
Here is a data chart to look at  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610268/original/Covid-19-CFR-by-age-vs.-US-Seasonal-Flu-3.png?1585494059

Even the infection rate is much worse than the flu.

@cocay
Would you take advice of such quacks who can’t even differentiate between death rates and infection rates of flu and Sars-Cov-2

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
176
8

It it was another flu, senior citizens would not have been dying like flies.

Missing
Critic
175
841
13
Expand
cocay wrote:

Doctors of those countries have started to prescribe all sorts of medicine to try to treat corona. I’m sure if the authorities in those countries knew of his claims, they wouldn’t mind trying.

It’s just we Indians have the brightest of brains…
… and we think whatever the people in those countries are doing is undoubtly the best neutral_face

Seriously? You are comparing world level health bodies suggestions of trying various medicines to a random person’s suggestions of trying various medicines. Also don’t say “brightest brains” without evidence to back it up(e.g.just compare the pitiful number of Nobel prizes won by Indians in science fields,actually only one till now by C V Raman & that too under British India,other 3 Indians won it as citizens of UK/USA). It is because of people like him & the attention they get from Indian public that India’s scientific contribution is a joke compared to similar other nations considering its economy & population.

Missing
Super Moderator
198
17264
323

Why government is not taking him seriously?

Should Govt take aasarams, rampaals and ram raheems seriously too? Even they claim to cure many diseases

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
cm4444 wrote:

Why government is not taking him seriously?

Should Govt take aasarams, rampaals and ram raheems seriously too? Even they claim to cure many diseases

Govt already has a separate department for that “Ministry of Ayush
Couple of weeks back they came up with Ayurvedic/homeopathic/unani medications/remedies to not get infected by coronovirus

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
cm4444 wrote:

Why government is not taking him seriously?

Should Govt take aasarams, rampaals and ram raheems seriously too? Even they claim to cure many diseases

because he is a nobody


Missing
Blogger
373
2860
61
cm4444 wrote:

Why government is not taking him seriously?

Should Govt take aasarams, rampaals and ram raheems seriously too? Even they claim to cure many diseases

Habaan karen??? 🤪🤪🤪

Missing
Blogger
373
2860
61
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Seriously? You are comparing world level health bodies suggestions of trying various medicines to a random person’s suggestions of trying various medicines. Also don’t say “brightest brains” without evidence to back it up(e.g.just compare the pitiful number of Nobel prizes won by Indians in science fields,actually only one till now by C V Raman & that too under British India,other 3 Indians won it as citizens of UK/USA). It is because of people like him & the attention they get from Indian public that India’s scientific contribution is a joke compared to similar other nations considering its economy & population.

Naa naa. To get Nobel prize there is a different level of politics out there. It’s true.
Contribution of India can’t be ignored. The problem is many of us don’t read science journals regularly, including myself but I used to read em avidly. 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 You have to Google for that, I m not qualified for that kind of discussion 😭😭😭😭😭

Missing
Deal Cadet
542
390
10
zafar_khan wrote:

@ flawless Dont take anyone serious that compares it to the flu.
Here is a data chart to look at  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610268/original/Covid-19-CFR-by-age-vs.-US-Seasonal-Flu-3.png?1585494059

Even the infection rate is much worse than the flu.

@cocay
Would you take advice of such quacks who can’t even differentiate between death rates and infection rates of flu and Sars-Cov-2

Much more people die in accidents and other diseases, then why all this hype. Also 21 day quarantine will never work as when people start their routine activity corona will start circulating again. I also agree with him that this is business of fear. Soon you will see vaccine of corona and those people who don’t have money to eat will line up with their all savings to get the vaccine, so much fear media is creating of this virus.

Missing
Blogger
373
2860
61
Expand
nikhilp1 wrote:

Much more people die in accidents and other diseases, then why all this hype. Also 21 day quarantine will never work as when people start their routine activity corona will start circulating again. I also agree with him that this is business of fear. Soon you will see vaccine of corona and those people who don’t have money to eat will line up with their all savings to get the vaccine, so much fear media is creating of this virus.

No no. It’s not a hype. Whole world can’t get panicked just because of a hype. Actually health effects of Coronavirus is still under subject of investigation and the disease is very infectious. That’s the problem. Please don’t compare this thing with all other things. American friends of mine said those things before, now they say quarantine quarantine when it’s too late. It’s late here too, but we just can’t deny the effect of Coronavirus

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13232
152

You can talk anything, but in reality you can’t do anything. Each and every country is crying blood and some have announced lockdown and this doctor think they are fool

Missing