Droom.in Fraud?

Droom.in Fraud?

Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
200w
Deal Cadet
2
169
294
2

Droom.in is now big fraud company
it is not delievery the helmet even after almost 1 month..Also they have taken payment from all consumers.Everyone should do something against this

68 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Blowing a dandelion 600
Coupon Baba
5
23
3198
435

My ShopClues-droom order status showing dispatched on 11 Nov via BlueDart. But unable to track it now. Maybe will be trackable soon.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
456
3226
75

helmets have been dispatched through shopclues

Still 1
Deal Colonel
507
27,756
36936
334
@SWEET_WI$H wrote:

My ShopClues-droom order status showing dispatched on 11 Nov via BlueDart. But unable to track it now. Maybe will be trackable soon.


mam y do u need a helmet!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/oj7esgB.jpg?fb

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
5

Can u post pictures…are u from which city

200w
Deal Cadet
2
169
294
2
@desidude2013 wrote:

helmets have been dispatched through shopclues

Bro shopclues.com and droom.in are founded by one and only sandeep aggarwal

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
456
3226
75

received the helmet today

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
67
970
6

Received just now.Quality is good , It’s a Full Size Helmet.Size is not mentioned ,but it’s L i guess.It fit perfectly for me.

1443622317
Deal Cadet
1
101
562
8
@tushmacd31 wrote:

Received just now.Quality is good , It’s a Full Size Helmet.Size is not mentioned ,but it’s L i guess.It fit perfectly for me.


u ordered from droom 9rs sale ??? or shopclues 106 ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
67
970
6
@kinghimanshu wrote:

@tushmacd31 wrote:

Received just now.Quality is good , It’s a Full Size Helmet.Size is not mentioned ,but it’s L i guess.It fit perfectly for me.


u ordered from droom 9rs sale ??? or shopclues 106 ?


Droom 9 rs sale,which was in last month

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
7
632
6772
34
@Smarty wrote:

they are shipping

and mostly by blue dart

mine also shipped


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:


@man10 wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:

i too got 2 helmets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Received?


yes both yesterday…

Party or pic please 😏

Thanks God. How did you come to know that it is shipped by Bluedart?

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75

you need to check your email

order details are not there is shopclues

they are sending all the details on email, such as processing,ordered,shipped,etc.

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

they are shipping

and mostly by blue dart

mine also shipped


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:


@man10 wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:

i too got 2 helmets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Received?


yes both yesterday…

Party or pic please 😏

Thanks God. How did you come to know that it is shipped by Bluedart?

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
7
632
6772
34
@Smarty wrote:

you need to check your email

order details are not there is shopclues

they are sending all the details on email, such as processing,ordered,shipped,etc.


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Smarty wrote:

they are shipping

and mostly by blue dart

mine also shipped


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:


@man10 wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:

i too got 2 helmets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Received?


yes both yesterday…

Party or pic please 😏

Thanks God. How did you come to know that it is shipped by Bluedart?

only one mail received from ShopClues for my last cancelled order of Helmet for rs. 90 from ShopClues.
now they shows that payment successful https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

no droom order discussion in that

200w
Deal Cadet
2
169
294
2

They are still saying to many as
. You will receive the delivery within 4-5 business days .There is a slight delay from courier end. You will receive the notification and call from courier.
How to book cars,planes when they give such bad service for just helmet

Missing