Hotness Dth New pricing live on there Respective Sites

Hot Deal Dth New pricing live on there Respective Sites

933°
Missing
Deal Cadet
102
360
2
Dth New pricing live on there Respective Sites
Deal Expired

http://www.dis...in
Choose your TV channel list before February. Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Hathway announce new pricing

Expired about 1 year
60 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1011
3

any offers on dth recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
138
3

Link open he nhe ho raha

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
889
8

Will it immediately affect the pack or after jan 31st??

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

hii do you have dish tv i recharged wirh 1279 fot 3 years non stop paci and now they are telling plans wil be changed as per trai order

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

will it effect

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
360
2
devbehel172 wrote:

hii do you have dish tv i recharged wirh 1279 fot 3 years non stop paci and now they are telling plans wil be changed as per trai order

New Rule is applicable for everyone

Missing
Coupon Hunter
145
2302
29

Tatasky not launched plans yet

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
360
2
AJ89 wrote:

Tatasky not launched plans yet

Yes they will update soon

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
0
devbehel172 wrote:

hii do you have dish tv i recharged wirh 1279 fot 3 years non stop paci and now they are telling plans wil be changed as per trai order

You not want to do basic recharge 153 RS for 3 years.

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
AJ89 wrote:

Tatasky not launched plans yet

Lol I have subscribed their yearly package. 😛

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Sony bouquets not available on dishtv website

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
360
2
varunkumar5360114 wrote:

Sony bouquets not available on dishtv website

iam also waiting for that still they are updating its better to wait then choose

Missing
Deal Captain
75
13196
225

Nothing much benefit for users u need to pay minimum 150 RS ncf fees no matter u buy 2 channel or 20…most of channel are not there as of now

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4118
54

Its going to cost me 30% extra for my current pack. TRAI is cheating in the name of transparency, they should have left as it is old packs too if user wishes to.

Missing
Deal Subedar
143
1446
18

Pathetic sarkar.made everything clumsy in these 4 n half years. pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
889
8

Choosen basic telugu packs and it’s cost me 252rs, earlier its cost 165 for dish tv

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
754
33

if maximum price per channel is set to ₹5 this could be great. but ₹19 / channel is too much. TV channel will die soon. it’s only exist in my home due to my parent.

Missing
Deal Subedar
178
1611
20

Dishtv users can edit their 100 fta channels .Please remove unwanted free channels from that 100 channels because they will charge 1rs per channel extra after 100 channels .

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
1694
44

I think it’s applicable only from feb 1, at least for Airtel?

Missing
Deal Subedar
81
2061
30

Tata skt

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
0
pvprasad wrote:

Will it immediately affect the pack or after jan 31st??

After 31

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7292
117
rajarew wrote:

Pathetic sarkar.made everything clumsy in these 4 n half years. pensive

but they say They changed India and its progressing faster than last 70 years

Missing
Critic
238
1596
35
caks2006407 wrote:

Its going to cost me 30% extra for my current pack. TRAI is cheating in the name of transparency, they should have left as it is old packs too if user wishes to.

Please gather around and tweet to TRAI against this draconian rule. I am baffled, as how this got even passed through court! And there even are some consumers who are so friggin blind (and dumb) that they are thinking there might be some good in this rule of looting customers in broad daylight.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Please gather around and tweet to TRAI against this draconian rule. I am baffled, as how this got even passed through court! And there even are some consumers who are so friggin blind (and dumb) that they are thinking there might be some good in this rule of looting customers in broad daylight.

NCF charges is bad.. that itself is more than the monthly AirTel DTH bill I pay.. rage

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
889
8
mengade_adi wrote:

Dishtv users can edit their 100 fta channels .Please remove unwanted free channels from that 100 channels because they will charge 1rs per channel extra after 100 channels .

Yes, i have removed 30 channels in basic 100 and added regional 26 channels. My total channel count is 98. For this my monthly rent is 252

Missing
Deal Subedar
178
1611
20
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Yes, i have removed 30 channels in basic 100 and added regional 26 channels. My total channel count is 98. For this my monthly rent is 252

This updated plan is immediately activated or it will activate after 29jan?
I need Sony bouquet but can’t see in list might be some error.

Missing
Critic
373
3148
43
Expand
desiman wrote:

but they say They changed India and its progressing faster than last 70 years

yes progressing down… down… down….

Missing