EBay buyer fraud

EBay buyer fraud

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29

I sold my lenovo a6000+ on ebay on 12th of this month and on 13th I packed it with care using a eBay packet which I receive when I placed order on eBay as I am not a big seller ,I just sell some of my used personal belongings and send the item using first flight. I stay in Guwahati ,Assam and the buyer is from Medak, Hyderabad.
Yesterday he mailed me through eBay and told me that he receive the parcel but no mobile was there inside it. He told me that the security person received the item from courier guy and after that handed it over to him. And he raised eBay guarantee, and also gave me -be feedback.
I also mailed him and eBay regarding this. But now I am not sure what to do? It might be the buyer who is lying or the courier person may have stolen it I don’t have and idea. I told eBay everything clearly all this.

Now I am worried . I think eBay wil give decision in favour of the buyer.
Have anyone faced this type of issue before ?? As this is the first time I am facing it. I sold 2-3 mobiles before but never faced this type of situation .

The link to the item-
https://m.ebay.in/itm/322188783502?sojTags=bu=b...

  • In
38 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113

what is the feedback score of the buyer?

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@getready wrote:

what is the feedback score of the buyer?


his feedback is 7. But I think he used this account after 1 yrs or more as all the feedbacks he received were more than 1 yr old. And I think he have dne this before also . you can see,he left negative feedback to other sellers aLso stating that he didn’t receive the item

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFe...

https://i.imgur.com/FTcffyU.jpg

But in my case he wrote that

" Inside the box there is phone, cheated the seller, please take an action."
I don’t know what he was thinking when he left that feedback to me

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@RONZZZ wrote:

@getready wrote:

what is the feedback score of the buyer?


his feedback is 7. But I think he used this account after 1 yrs or more as all the feedbacks he received were more than 1 yr old. And I think he have dne this before also . you can see,he left negative feedback to other sellers aLso stating that he didn’t receive the item

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFe...

https://i.imgur.com/FTcffyU.jpg

But in my case he stated that

" Inside the box there is phone, cheated the seller, please take an action."
I don’t know what he was thinking when he left that feedback to me


As per image u can not prove he has done this b4 ,but u cn keep it as ur point
I think he choose new sellers ,so that ebay does may not rule in seller’s favour

Also call him and record his call ,try to see if he speaks the truth.
Some ppl are over confidient

Stop selling on ebay and only as amazon fullified seller

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18

You should have gone through this thread created by @PaytmKaPoojari before selling your mobile phone.

Look at the buyers feedback, seems to be a lad.


Inside the box there is phone, cheated the seller, please take an action.



Jul 18, 2016 (View Item)





Prior to shipping, did you care to make a packaging video ? Probably size of the mobile can make some difference when you have to defend your case.


Now you have fight for it. There are some power sellers in DD. Probably they can assist you better. Also take other dimers suggestion into consideration.

!!! Good Luck !!!

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@lostdrms wrote:

@RONZZZ wrote:

@getready wrote:

what is the feedback score of the buyer?


his feedback is 7. But I think he used this account after 1 yrs or more as all the feedbacks he received were more than 1 yr old. And I think he have dne this before also . you can see,he left negative feedback to other sellers aLso stating that he didn’t receive the item

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFe...

https://i.imgur.com/FTcffyU.jpg

But in my case he stated that

" Inside the box there is phone, cheated the seller, please take an action."
I don’t know what he was thinking when he left that feedback to me


As per image u can not prove he has done this b4 ,but u cn keep it as ur point
I think he choose new sellers ,so that ebay does may not rule in seller’s favour

Also call him and record his call ,try to see if he speaks the truth.
Some ppl are over confidient

Stop selling on ebay and only as amazon fullified seller


Yes, I will record from now on. but what I am thinking is that how can he do that again and again. EBay might have made decisions in favour of him and so he is doing this again and again and the main thing is I don’t who is lying. It might the courier guy also. I am confused right now

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@asoka wrote:

You should have gone through this thread created by @PaytmKaPoojari before selling your mobile phone.

Look at the buyers feedback, seems to be a lad.


Inside the box there is phone, cheated the seller, please take an action.



Jul 18, 2016 (View Item)





Prior to shipping, did you care to make a packaging video ? Probably size of the mobile can make some difference when you have to defence your case.


Now you have fight for it. There are some power sellers in DD. Probably they can assist you better. Also take other dimers suggestion into consideration.

!!! Good Luck !!!


I didn’t go through that earlier. And yes, his feedback is very funny . there is a phone . what else he want then. But yes that’s my fault I should have seen his feedback before selling him. Now I am waiting ebay’s mail

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113

@RONZZZ
Unless the seller reports his for fraud, eBay wont be doing any background check, if seller provides enough evidence they will rule the case in the case of seller and just ignore the buyer
I am pretty sure all went in favor of the seller apart from few items of value less than 500/1000
Packing video is a must especially when you are new
And stop selling on eBay until you have a some postive feedback [eBay wont trust you if you are not an active member of eBay]

Buyer looks like a dumb shit to me, as previous dimers suggested make a call to him and record the conversation
And also you can contact the courier company to crosscheck the Package weight at the time of picking up and at the time of delivery

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Keep fighting , ebay keeps in mind how much a person is willing to fight back, a culprit might not fight 4 long. U will have to keep fighting and it might take a month or two

I dnt think they weight ur parcel b4 return so call the courier company.this will create pressure on courier company

If the weight b4 and after dont match u can put that point

Generally fraud sellers dont send empty packets thay keep somthing equal to weight of ph

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@getready wrote:

@RONZZZ
Unless the seller reports his for fraud, eBay wont be doing any background check, if seller provides enough evidence they will rule the case in the case of seller and just ignore the buyer
I am pretty sure all went in favor of the seller apart from few items of value less than 500/1000
Packing video is a must especially when you are new
And stop selling on eBay until you have a some postive feedback [eBay wont trust you if you are not an active member of eBay]

Buyer looks like a dumb shit to me, as previous dimers suggested make a call to him and record the conversation
And also you can contact the courier company to crosscheck the Package weight at the time of picking up and at the time of delivery


thanks for your suggestions. I called eBay but they told me now they can’t do anything. After the claim is register eBay will will assign a member for the claim who will tell me with the furter proceedings. Should I wait for that or I should I call them repeatedly?

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@lostdrms wrote:

Keep fighting , ebay keeps in mind how much a person is willing to fight back, a culprit might not fight 4 long. U will have to keep fighting and it might take a month or two

I dnt think they weight ur parcel b4 return so call the courier company.this will create pressure on courier company

If the weight b4 and after dont match u can put that point

Generally fraud sellers dont send empty packets thay keep somthing equal to weight of ph


the weight of the item when I send it, was 320 gm with the phone. And the phone weigh around 120-130 gm. Does the courier company weigh the parcel before delivering it???

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113
@RONZZZ wrote:


@getready wrote:

@RONZZZ
Unless the seller reports his for fraud, eBay wont be doing any background check, if seller provides enough evidence they will rule the case in the case of seller and just ignore the buyer
I am pretty sure all went in favor of the seller apart from few items of value less than 500/1000
Packing video is a must especially when you are new
And stop selling on eBay until you have a some postive feedback [eBay wont trust you if you are not an active member of eBay]

Buyer looks like a dumb shit to me, as previous dimers suggested make a call to him and record the conversation
And also you can contact the courier company to crosscheck the Package weight at the time of picking up and at the time of delivery


thanks for your suggestions. I called eBay but they told me now they can’t do anything. After the claim is register eBay will will assign a member for the claim who will tell me with the furter proceedings. Should I wait for that or I should I call them repeatedly?

wait for the call
make sure you pick the call up , if u miss the case may turn in favor if the buyer
Be Prepared
explain them everything
Tell them about the track record of the buyer like he used to do the same from some time

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@raghupro wrote:

Go through this thread

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


CONGRATZZ bro.. You got your hard earned money. Hope I also get mine . in your case the buyer told that the phone he received is dead but in my case the buyer is saying he didn’t receive the phone only. So I am very much confused now. It might the buyer or the courier guy or any one from first flight courier. I don’t know whom to blame.. So I don’t know if I will get my payment.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

Let me tell you my experience, once i sold a mobile to someone in karimnagar near Hyderabad, however buyer did not received the phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Later i assured buyer that he will get his full refund if he did not received the mobile. After refund, my father fought with local franchisee guy that why they shipped the mobile without transit insurance and later we recovered 95% money from DTDC, however they sent cheque after four months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

So in this case the only thing you could do is talk with local franchisee….

In future if you do sell, then choose couriers like Fedex,DTDC with transit insurance, Trackon Prime track….

#GoBackEbay #EbayFavoursBuyer #EbayLeaveIndia #WorstPlace2Sell

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@Navneet wrote:

Let me tell you my experience, once i sold a mobile to someone in karimnagar near Hyderabad, however buyer did not received the phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Later i assured buyer that he will get his full refund if he did not received the mobile. After refund, my father fought with local franchisee guy that why they shipped the mobile without transit insurance and later we recovered 95% money from DTDC, however they sent cheque after four months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

So in this case the only thing you could do is talk with local franchisee……

#GoBackEbay #EbayFavoursBuyer #EbayLeaveIndia #WorstPlace2Sell

In future if you do sell, then choose couriers like Fedex,DTDC with transit insurance, Trackon Prime track


Y has tag this is not facebook https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Insurance will help in case ur parcel gets lost during transit (and thus remain untackable ,undelivered)
It will not help in case of sch frauds

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@Navneet wrote:

Let me tell you my experience, once i sold a mobile to someone in karimnagar near Hyderabad, however buyer did not received the phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Later i assured buyer that he will get his full refund if he did not received the mobile. After refund, my father fought with local franchisee guy that why they shipped the mobile without transit insurance and later we recovered 95% money from DTDC, however they sent cheque after four months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

So in this case the only thing you could do is talk with local franchisee……

#GoBackEbay #EbayFavoursBuyer #EbayLeaveIndia #WorstPlace2Sell

In future if you do sell, then choose couriers like Fedex,DTDC with transit insurance, Trackon Prime track


I just send it by first flight courier without transit insurance. It cost me RS 230 for 320 gm.. Earliesr also I sent 2-3 mobiles using first flight but this is the 1st time anything like this have happened to me

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@lostdrms wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Let me tell you my experience, once i sold a mobile to someone in karimnagar near Hyderabad, however buyer did not received the phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Later i assured buyer that he will get his full refund if he did not received the mobile. After refund, my father fought with local franchisee guy that why they shipped the mobile without transit insurance and later we recovered 95% money from DTDC, however they sent cheque after four months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

So in this case the only thing you could do is talk with local franchisee……

#GoBackEbay #EbayFavoursBuyer #EbayLeaveIndia #WorstPlace2Sell

In future if you do sell, then choose couriers like Fedex,DTDC with transit insurance, Trackon Prime track


Y has tag this is not facebook https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Insurance will help in case your parcel gets lost during transit (and thus remain un-trackable ,undelivered)
It will not help in case of such frauds


Yup, agree,
So in this case Ebay would ask the seller for video of the product before sending package(packing)

And i think OP there is no possibility to recover the amount.
Ebay would restrict your account until unless buyer receives his product https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26

Even I sold sony sbh50 on ebay few days ago. I am just hoping my buyer is genuine and doesn’t raise a claim.

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306
@Navneet wrote:

Let me tell you my experience, once i sold a mobile to someone in karimnagar near Hyderabad, however buyer did not received the phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Later i assured buyer that he will get his full refund if he did not received the mobile. After refund, my father fought with local franchisee guy that why they shipped the mobile without transit insurance and later we recovered 95% money from DTDC, however they sent cheque after four months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

So in this case the only thing you could do is talk with local franchisee……

#GoBackEbay #EbayFavoursBuyer #EbayLeaveIndia #WorstPlace2Sell

In future if you do sell, then choose couriers like Fedex,DTDC with transit insurance, Trackon Prime track


@RDX

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Track imei with d help of police n fkkk him if its with d buyer

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Joker wrote:

Track imei with d help of police n fkkk him if its with d buyer



You are the right person to discuss this issue with. Any improvement in cheating your 1+ seller? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@Magus wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Track imei with d help of police n fkkk him if its with d buyer



You are the right person to discuss this issue with. Any improvement in cheating your 1+ seller? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I thought full night and when received the call denied for the claim.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

BC ab duk ho ra lekin https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@vinaythewanted wrote:

Even I sold sony sbh50 on ebay few days ago. I am just hoping my buyer is genuine and doesn’t raise a claim.


not going to sell on eBay again. I Was getting 4200 on olx. Should have sold there. Extra 2000 ka chakkar mei sab gaya.

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
3
323
1478
29
@Navneet wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Let me tell you my experience, once i sold a mobile to someone in karimnagar near Hyderabad, however buyer did not received the phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Later i assured buyer that he will get his full refund if he did not received the mobile. After refund, my father fought with local franchisee guy that why they shipped the mobile without transit insurance and later we recovered 95% money from DTDC, however they sent cheque after four months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

So in this case the only thing you could do is talk with local franchisee……

#GoBackEbay #EbayFavoursBuyer #EbayLeaveIndia #WorstPlace2Sell

In future if you do sell, then choose couriers like Fedex,DTDC with transit insurance, Trackon Prime track


Y has tag this is not facebook https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Insurance will help in case your parcel gets lost during transit (and thus remain un-trackable ,undelivered)
It will not help in case of such frauds


Yup, agree,
So in this case Ebay would ask the seller for video of the product before sending package(packing)

And i think OP there is no possibility to recover the amount.
Ebay would restrict your account until unless buyer receives his product https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


I am so confused right now. Hope eBay will investigate the matter in a right way and give the decision in favour of me. Everything is in the hands of eBay now

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@Joker wrote:

Track imei with d help of police n fkkk him if its with d buyer


what if he roots https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif my lost phone is still untraceable even though i hv contacts to trace them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing