Hot Deal

eBay.in will stop accepting new orders from 14th August 2018.

511°
Deal Newbie
DEAL1990

eBay.in will stop accepting new orders from 14th August 2018. You can still register on www.e...in or use your existing account to continue buying and selling on www.eb...om or any of the other international eBay sites. Stay tuned for more!

1. When will eBay.in stop accepting new orders?
eBay.in will stop accepting new orders from 14th August, 2018. Moreover, effective immediately and until further notice, no purchases below Rs 251 or above Rs 7999 may be made on eBay.in.
2. Can I use my eBay.in account to buy products from www.flipk...om?
No. You will need to register on www.flipk...om in order to buy products on Flipkart.
3. I have placed an order on eBay.in. Will the seller deliver my product, or will I get a refund?
All items bought on eBay.in are protected under eBay Guarantee. Please raise a at eBay Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product.
4. I am not satisfied about a recently purchased item. Will I be able to raise a claim for this purchase?
All items bought on eBay.in are protected under eBay Guarantee. Please raise a claim at eBay Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product.
5. My refund was approved under eBay Guarantee. When will it get processed?
Your refund will get processed according to the timelines stated to you. If your refund has not been processed as communicated, please contact eBay.in customer support.
6. My coupon’s expiry date is beyond 13th August, 2018. How will I avail it after 13th August, 2018?
Coupons are issued as a goodwill gesture towards your eBay.in Guarantee claim. Please note that the validity of all coupons expiring post 13th August, 2018 has been revised to 13th August, 2018. Please avail your coupon by the said date.
7. Where can I access my purchase history?
Your purchase history will remain available on My PaisaPay and My eBay until further notice.
8. My product is covered under seller warranty. Will my warranty get void after 13th August, 2018? Where can I reach out regarding issues with my item?
Your warranty will remain valid till it’s validity date. Please contact eBay.in customer support for any issues regarding your item.

Expired
38 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
pensive
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bro already nt accepting order less than ₹250

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They will accept order till 14th minimum 250 inr i did order yesterday

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

there it goes … sigh . where to get old used processor / some rare items is now a big concern for me. There were loads of items which can only be found on ebay.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

and cheap rate for sell item also then other sites

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/K7QeBDH.jpg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. When will eBay.in stop accepting new orders?
eBay.in will stop accepting new orders from 14th August, 2018. Moreover, effective immediately and until further notice, no purchases below Rs 251 or above Rs 7999 may be made on eBay.in.
2. Can I use my eBay.in account to buy products from www.flipka...om?
No. You will need to register on www.flipka...om in order to buy products on Flipkart.
3. I have placed an order on eBay.in. Will the seller deliver my product, or will I get a refund?
All items bought on eBay.in are protected under eBay Guarantee. Please raise a at eBay Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product.
4. I am not satisfied about a recently purchased item. Will I be able to raise a claim for this purchase?
All items bought on eBay.in are protected under eBay Guarantee. Please raise a claim at eBay Guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product.
5. My refund was approved under eBay Guarantee. When will it get processed?
Your refund will get processed according to the timelines stated to you. If your refund has not been processed as communicated, please contact eBay.in customer support.
6. My coupon’s expiry date is beyond 13th August, 2018. How will I avail it after 13th August, 2018?
Coupons are issued as a goodwill gesture towards your eBay.in Guarantee claim. Please note that the validity of all coupons expiring post 13th August, 2018 has been revised to 13th August, 2018. Please avail your coupon by the said date.
7. Where can I access my purchase history?
Your purchase history will remain available on My PaisaPay and My eBay until further notice.
8. My product is covered under seller warranty. Will my warranty get void after 13th August, 2018? Where can I reach out regarding issues with my item?
Your warranty will remain valid till it’s validity date. Please contact eBay.in customer support for any issues regarding your item.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Flipkart bought eBay just to destroy it.
Soon after buying, Flipkart started changing the policies of eBay.
Recently, they stopped the use of coupon system and now decided to shut it down.
Though, eBay was not big but Flipkart saw it as a threat and wanted to eliminate from race .
Now, all the sellers who are going to unemployed, Flipkart offering them to join their site to emerge as biggest online E-commerce..
eBay will always be missed .I had my first shopping from it only 10 years back.
Rip eBay

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

same here very sad, i did my 1st purchase from ebay, and sell lots item

View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sad… Just ordeed one product last week at was a good watch strap. Will Miss Ebay- & ebay mobikwik loot 7 coupons .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ebay is like our school days , will miss a lot pensive pensive

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Flipkart wants to become big fish engulfing all small fish of the pond so that no competition will be there.
Flipkart wanted to buy Snapdeal also but deal was rejected.
Jabong was bought in same purpose and that to destroy it.
Now Jabong is nowhere near when it was launched. Soon it will be merged into Myntra.
I never buy from Flipkart unless discount is good but Flipkart rarely gives discount. Inspite of this it’s no 1 E-commerce site and I don’t know how.
Ebay was really special for me. Bought so many thinga at discount prices and won so many contest at their Facebook and Twitter. I will miss those days. All impossible things was found on eBay at good price. There was nothing in this world which you can’t find on ebay.in. Even we can buy from international eBay sites using same ID.

I bought sandisk 8gb micro SD card at Rs 2500 in 2008. It was my first shopping. That product was not available in market that time. Next ordered a HD TV tuner from USA which I couldn’t find anywhere. It’s almost 9 years and working fine. Even I bought Amazon.com coupon on Ebay using 15% Discount and got 15k coupon in 12k and bought a product from USA.
Now all these things won’t be possible again.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
flushed 8gb card for 2500 rolleyes
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My first online purchase was on Baazee – which ebay bought and converted to ebay.in – in peak coupon periods I had some 20-30 ebay accounts and active user till couple of weeks back (MobiKwik usage blush).

I was shocked to see they’re closing down such a unique and matchless site. I’ll really miss ebay.in – Flipkart is one of the worst companies in India / world. They do so much bad things to customers, employees/former employees, sellers, companies they bought – karma is going to hit them real bad some day.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

but for some FK has honored PE and delivered products

sunglasses
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

eBay will be missed…it served the need of my pilot pens for long…though stopped using recent back due to lack of coupon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Flipkart will launch a new website where products/sellers of eBay will be accommodated

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You ever sell item on ebay and the flipkart, then you know the velue of ebay.in from seler point of view

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

will miss ebay….i also started my first online shopping from ebay.in only…coupons loot was very exciting…i also remember that 4-5 years back they used to offer gone in flash where 90% ,60%,50% codes were coming…missing ebay pensive

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

ye eBay anniversary codes

Link Copied

Golden days of 99Rs SanDisk pendrive… RIP

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Rip ebay. Its just the employees and some fraud buyers who shut ebay. Fraud buyers are panicked and purchasing n number of items to enjoy the last taste of ebay guarantee claim. It was mis used to the core.
Startin from a 280 rs underwear to a 3200 rs bluetooth headset, each and every claim was honored by ebay, not to forget the hefty return charges buyer charges ebay/seller when the claim guys asks them to return it to seller.

All these buyers and ebay employees has caused this, and a tint of flipkart touch.
Buyers forget tat sellers got a life too.
I really hope karma works on these guys too, not just on desidime.
Also hope all genuine buyers get to a good platform once ebay is rip.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ebay was like “The Goose and Its Golden Egg” story, it laid coupon everyday and was running & living happily for past 12-13 years..
Once, there lived a greedy monster site Flipkart and it bought eBay due to its popularity.
The Flipkart was becoming rich everyday due to eBay, but greedy Flipkart wanted to gain profits too soon.
One day, Flipkart decided to cut the eBay to take all the golden eggs profits at once and become monstrous E-commerce site .
But he got a Refurbished store inside so Flipkart decided to sell refurbished things on a new shop to recover its money.
Thus, the greedy flipkart lost both the Buyer & seller and golden eggs laying Site eBay and its bad Karma will hit him back very soon..
Story End .
Rip the Gold Laying Goose #eBay. #Respect

Link Copied

Hi where to find imported phones that we used to find on ebay?

Link Copied

Anyone?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any alternative to sell online like eBay

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

olx quikr amazon local selling

replyuser
Click here to reply