Hotness [eBay] Simple steps to buy with FIRST time coup...

Hot Deal [eBay] Simple steps to buy with FIRST time coupon, without having New number! {For NEWBIES only}

307°
Poonam
Deal Subedar
74
2728
48
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_pirate.gif

Folks, www.e...in
Guess some of you are confused – How to use FIRST time coupon WITHOUT having new mobile number ?
Sharing in public interest.

Step 1.
Register for a new eBay account with any already used on eBay mobile number. Verify PIN.

Step 2.
Add product to cart and proceed to checkout.

Step 3.
Proceed to last step where you see this screen:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/437396/medium/279282123m9e2o.png?1481034631

Here, you can see the place to EDIT your address. Go there and Edit mobile number to any random number !

Step 4.
Apply any NEW user coupon like this
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/437399/medium/27928212viq9zc.png?1481034635

And you will see the coupon gets applied and proceed to checkout with any wallet or card.

Disclaimer: Many of you must be knowing and there is a limit to use a used number again on eBay but some people think they CAN NOT be a NEW user again. This is for those fellows. Cheers

-Love
PoonamPandey007

20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
7
2016
42

Pm karo pandey Ji .. Openly post nae karte

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
12486
202

Disclaimer: Many of you must be knowing and there is a limit to use a used number again on eBay but some people think they CAN NOT be a NEW user again. This is for those fellows. Cheers

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif

ab tujhe milenge laal tamaatar

Thumbimgcrop 1444932516290
Deal Subedar
66
1148
24

Good Work. Pandey Ji

Poonam
Deal Subedar
74
2728
48
@theruler007 wrote:

Pm karo pandey Ji .. Openly post nae karte


Shall I not post it openly?
I dont think this is a big deal.

@ishandon dude

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
12486
202
@PoonamPandey007 wrote:

@theruler007 wrote:

Pm karo pandey Ji .. Openly post nae karte


Shall I not post it openly?
I dont think this is a big deal.

@ishandon dude


isiliye

this is very common cheez
sabko pata hai

tumne title se kuch or ummede jaga di thi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
"@PoonamPandey007":http://www.desidime.com/users/319383 wrote:


Shall I not post it openly?
I dont think this is a big deal.

@ishandon dude

What are you going to order for Varun Gandhi ?

Poonam
Deal Subedar
74
2728
48
@ishandon wrote:

@PoonamPandey007 wrote:

@theruler007 wrote:

Pm karo pandey Ji .. Openly post nae karte


Shall I not post it openly?
I dont think this is a big deal.

@ishandon dude


isiliye

this is very common cheez
sabko pata hai

tumne title se kuch or ummede jaga di thi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Oops.
Thats why disclaimer.
Saw lots of people confused.
Why eBay no allow International Numbers? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2465
62

lolwa
this is not a trick…

everyone is doing this coz no one wants to share number on ebay (to avoid deal msgs )

Seriously a big joke by My fav poonampandey https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif (naam lete hi garmi aa jati h)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/425651/medium/2792899-dsfrsdf.jpg?1481024564

Poonam
Deal Subedar
74
2728
48

Bhai jisko kaam ka lage use it,
else,
Apna haath Jagannath.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_horror.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
2

Hey i did as u said but still i got dis error : “Sorry, this first purchase coupon will not apply as you may have purchased with another buyer id before. Please try some other coupon or proceed to pay.”
@PoonamPandey007

Poonam
Deal Subedar
74
2728
48
@soni.ronak61212 wrote:

Hey i did as u said but still i got dis error : “Sorry, this first purchase coupon will not apply as you may have purchased with another buyer id before. Please try some other coupon or proceed to pay.”
@PoonamPandey007


Make sure u havent used this ID for buying before!
and
Use a random number, which you havent used before too! (or for that matter anyone)

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
536
5738
50
@ishandon wrote:

Disclaimer: Many of you must be knowing and there is a limit to use a used number again on eBay but some people think they CAN NOT be a NEW user again. This is for those fellows. Cheers


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_poo.gif

ab tujhe milenge laal tamaatar


foodpanda ka overdose ho gaya kya? sabhi post pe poo poo kar rahe hoo?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

cc @chaddichor

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@PoonamPandey007 wrote:

@soni.ronak61212 wrote:

Hey i did as u said but still i got dis error : “Sorry, this first purchase coupon will not apply as you may have purchased with another buyer id before. Please try some other coupon or proceed to pay.”
@PoonamPandey007


Make sure u havent used this ID for buying before!
and
Use a random number, which you havent used before too! (or for that matter anyone)


But then if the delivery guy wants to contact us then he will call on a wrong number. What about this? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/428788/medium/2793614-4746c7.png?1481025783https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/428796/medium/2793614-1706af01.png?1481025787

Thumbimgcrop 1444765785715
Deal Subedar
55
1304
10
"@bookface":http://www.desidime.com/users/391821 wrote:


foodpanda ka overdose ho gaya kya? sabhi post pe poo poo kar rahe hoo?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

cc @chaddichor

Pata nahi kya ho gaya ise kul tak to theek tha..iske dimag ka xray lo yahi niklega poopons jaisa

Download
Deal Lieutenant
460
3894
61

I ve done this many times…but the problem is if its a office address u will never receive it :p…mine 2 orders went back due to this :p

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
686
10
@infrared1100 wrote:

@PoonamPandey007 wrote:

@soni.ronak61212 wrote:

Hey i did as u said but still i got dis error : “Sorry, this first purchase coupon will not apply as you may have purchased with another buyer id before. Please try some other coupon or proceed to pay.”
@PoonamPandey007


Make sure u havent used this ID for buying before!
and
Use a random number, which you havent used before too! (or for that matter anyone)


But then if the delivery guy wants to contact us then he will call on a wrong number. What about this? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/428853/medium/2794819-4746c7.png?1481025815https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/428856/medium/2794819-1706af01.png?1481025816


Mention your contact number in address area

Thumbimgcrop 1447396433630
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

oho DD ki apni poonam pandey bhi hai

Poonam
Deal Subedar
74
2728
48

This process isn’t working for me anymore!
EBAYDIP100
100 off on 200
It still says “you are not eligible” after changing number at final step https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Anyone?
@ishandon found it too obvious! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

421804
Deal Subedar
221
1958
37
@PoonamPandey007 wrote:

This process isn’t working for me anymore!
EBAYDIP100
100 off on 200
It still says “you are not eligible” after changing number at final step https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Anyone?
@ishandon found it too obvious! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Yeah…Not working!

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
12486
202

Pandia jee eBay se 5 saal lambi relationship k baad jab se ubhine otp k nakhre shuru kare humne relationship se temporary breakup kara huaa hai

Abhi kisi otp seller ko dhoond k fursat se 100-200 accpunt bana k fir kaam pai lagta huu

Ye aapli tricks huesha se hi tatpoonjiyas thi boora mat man na pandia ji https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@PoonamPandey007 wrote:

This process isn’t working for me anymore!
EBAYDIP100
100 off on 200
It still says “you are not eligible” after changing number at final step https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Anyone?
@ishandon found it too obvious! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Missing