Experience the extraordinary service :-P from K...

Experience the extraordinary service :-P from Kent RO water purifiers. (review)

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2

Ordered a Kent Ace plus online, lying in corner, yet to be installed..
Called their toll free number hoping some help.
CSR (she)(very polite) : am sorry to hear this sir I ll definitely resolve this.
Me : ok, it’s been a week & no call from Kent regarding installation.
CSR:Please allow me to place call on hold for 30 seconds, so that I can check this.
Me : thank you, OK I’ll wait
CSR :thanks. Pls be on the line..
Me : ok..
(waits for 30secs..then hello.?? 1 minute over, hello?? & the CALL DISCONNECTED BY KENT.,!)
what a service yaar!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.s:this happened twice (called twice).
If this happened with you hit a vote-up to help others..

  • In
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
68
0

Just bought today kent r.o. from canteen their service man came after 2 hour sale ne 700 lelie candle lagane ke-_-

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
824
17

Might be due to festive season..
Try calling again after it

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8616
90

Update about the purifier too when you get it installed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

i bought from snapdeal, called CC and they given the local contact number for fitting and service, just called the local guy and he is in our home in not less than 2 hours, and fitted and he even pasted the sticker for service or other enquiry…

still now working perfectly, pre-filter is main thing, dont forgot to install it.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52738
1059
@desibuddy wrote:

i bought from snapdeal, called CC and they given the local contact number for fitting and service, just called the local guy and he is in our home in not less than 2 hours, and fitted and he even pasted the sticker for service or other enquiry…

still now working perfectly, pre-filter is main thing, dont forgot to install it.


Lucky !
Which city ?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Prince of persia   fire genasi by nondorian d32wrna
Deal Cadet
0
52
176
5
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@desibuddy wrote:

i bought from snapdeal, called CC and they given the local contact number for fitting and service, just called the local guy and he is in our home in not less than 2 hours, and fitted and he even pasted the sticker for service or other enquiry…

still now working perfectly, pre-filter is main thing, dont forgot to install it.


Lucky !
Which city ?


By d way what is the cost of pre filter?
The service guy charged a sum of 950 and provided a prefilter. (which was of Kent itself) and took the MRP of the product.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52738
1059
@manaspani3 wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@desibuddy wrote:

i bought from snapdeal, called CC and they given the local contact number for fitting and service, just called the local guy and he is in our home in not less than 2 hours, and fitted and he even pasted the sticker for service or other enquiry…

still now working perfectly, pre-filter is main thing, dont forgot to install it.


Lucky !
Which city ?


By d way what is the cost of pre filter?
The service guy charged a sum of 950 and provided a prefilter. (which was of Kent itself) and took the MRP of the product.


Min.600-700
But not for branded

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@desibuddy wrote:

i bought from snapdeal, called CC and they given the local contact number for fitting and service, just called the local guy and he is in our home in not less than 2 hours, and fitted and he even pasted the sticker for service or other enquiry…

still now working perfectly, pre-filter is main thing, dont forgot to install it.


Lucky !
Which city ?


Nagercoil, Tamilnadu

they collected 900 rs for pre-filter and one free service within 1 year.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
92
1498
14

I heard a lot about Kent can’t really say was it good or bad. But thought to give a try to Paytm seller who was selling huge units in a day.

I purchased this RO for 3500 around 300 rupees more than their previous sale in which they were giving 25% cashback. Seller was very good I talked to him before placing the order and he told me you will not regret after purchasing as it had ro, uv, uf, carbon, mineral rods with prefilter.

Now coming to installing this unit very simple, I already had all plumbing and electrical tools just took me 2 hours to install everything with drilling etc. After installing the water was so pungent tasting but as said in the manual to run the ro for 2 hours before use. After 2 hours the water was close to what we get in Bisleri and KInley bottles.

I have been regularly servicing my prefilter and till date don’t see any scaling or problem with the rods in the RO.

Forgot to tell everything is in a transparent sheet in this RO and it is easy to figure out which rod is not working or the issues.

One of the installation hazard is you have to be proactive while installing water was leaking from the joints as they were not locked and had to close the filter and fix those joints to make it working.

I believe Kent is for super rich people but not for me.

I can also tell the name of this seller if anybody needs it.

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2408
29
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

I heard a lot about Kent can’t really say was it good or bad. But thought to give a try to Paytm seller who was selling huge units in a day.

I purchased this RO for 3500 around 300 rupees more than their previous sale in which they were giving 25% cashback. Seller was very good I talked to him before placing the order and he told me you will not regret after purchasing as it had ro, uv, uf, carbon, mineral rods with prefilter.

Now coming to installing this unit very simple, I already had all plumbing and electrical tools just took me 2 hours to install everything with drilling etc. After installing the water was so pungent tasting but as said in the manual to run the ro for 2 hours before use. After 2 hours the water was close to what we get in Bisleri and KInley bottles.

I have been regularly servicing my prefilter and till date don’t see any scaling or problem with the rods in the RO.

Forgot to tell everything is in a transparent sheet in this RO and it is easy to figure out which rod is not working or the issues.

One of the installation hazard is you have to be proactive while installing water was leaking from the joints as they were not locked and had to close the filter and fix those joints to make it working.

I believe Kent is for super rich people but not for me.

I can also tell the name of this seller if anybody needs it.


Link pls.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
92
1498
14
@caks2006407 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

I heard a lot about Kent can’t really say was it good or bad. But thought to give a try to Paytm seller who was selling huge units in a day.

I purchased this RO for 3500 around 300 rupees more than their previous sale in which they were giving 25% cashback. Seller was very good I talked to him before placing the order and he told me you will not regret after purchasing as it had ro, uv, uf, carbon, mineral rods with prefilter.

Now coming to installing this unit very simple, I already had all plumbing and electrical tools just took me 2 hours to install everything with drilling etc. After installing the water was so pungent tasting but as said in the manual to run the ro for 2 hours before use. After 2 hours the water was close to what we get in Bisleri and KInley bottles.

I have been regularly servicing my prefilter and till date don’t see any scaling or problem with the rods in the RO.

Forgot to tell everything is in a transparent sheet in this RO and it is easy to figure out which rod is not working or the issues.

One of the installation hazard is you have to be proactive while installing water was leaking from the joints as they were not locked and had to close the filter and fix those joints to make it working.

I believe Kent is for super rich people but not for me.

I can also tell the name of this seller if anybody needs it.


Link pls.

The product link doesn’t works for the one I purchased but on searching paytm there was the exact item with the same seller.

Here you go https://paytm.com/shop/p/aqua-ultra-a900-15-l-r...

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

so kent is using same aqua ultra with name Kent and selling as super duper high triple price ?? so they get Hemamalini and family for advertising ?

Missing