Faasos refund pending. No order ID or order his...

Faasos refund pending. No order ID or order history available!!!

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3112
127

I had placed an order through mobikwik wallet on faasos on 3rd Dec. They didn’t deliver citing out of coverage area. Now the problem is that there is no trace of that order in my faasos app!!!

No order ID either in faasos app history or in their SMSes or emails!

They aren’t responding to my emails either. Refund is not done yet on mobikwik wallet. They haven’t responded to my email regarding this. I know if I approach mobikwik, I’ll be asked to contact the merchant.

Is this even legal!!! There is no order history used by faasos. I’m baffled. The only trace I have of the order is the mobikwik transaction ID.

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Giphy 1
Deal Lieutenant
3
149
4446
64

You can raise dispute in mobikwik only then can help may be..! But for order atleast u should have order ID or SMS or email.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
12
454
3834
58
@Altruist wrote:

I had placed an order through mobikwik wallet on faasos on 3rd Dec. They didn’t deliver citing out of coverage area. Now the problem is that there is no trace of that order in my faasos app!!!

No order ID either in faasos app history or in their SMSes or emails!

They aren’t responding to my emails either. Refund is not done yet on mobikwik wallet. They haven’t responded to my email regarding this. I know if I approach mobikwik, I’ll be asked to contact the merchant.

Is this even legal!!! There is no order history used by faasos. I’m baffled. The only trace I have of the order is the mobikwik transaction ID.

boss..same happend with me..don’t contact fasoos..they are not in the picture as order was not generated…u contact mobikwik.. tell them about this stating that check my account history..they will process the refund. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3112
127
@richcoder wrote:

You can raise dispute in mobikwik only then can help may be..! But for order atleast u should have order ID or SMS or email.


That’s what, I searched SMSes too, there is no order ID in them. Probably it was cancelled before they could assign order ID. SMS stating your faasos order will be delivered shortly is there. That’s all. The big catch is that there is no order history in faasos app.

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3112
127
@anicool007 wrote:

@Altruist wrote:

I had placed an order through mobikwik wallet on faasos on 3rd Dec. They didn’t deliver citing out of coverage area. Now the problem is that there is no trace of that order in my faasos app!!!

No order ID either in faasos app history or in their SMSes or emails!

They aren’t responding to my emails either. Refund is not done yet on mobikwik wallet. They haven’t responded to my email regarding this. I know if I approach mobikwik, I’ll be asked to contact the merchant.

Is this even legal!!! There is no order history used by faasos. I’m baffled. The only trace I have of the order is the mobikwik transaction ID.

boss..same happend with me..don’t contact fasoos..they are not in the picture as order was not generated…u contact mobikwik.. tell them about this stating that check my account history..they will process the refund. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


thanks.. will do. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3112
127

update: Had contacted both faasos and mobikwik.

Got call from faasos CC and refund instantly given. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
677
4306
83

email is not sent on order generation by faasos
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2242
35

they do send order email (i guess, sometimes)

Missing