Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
facebook research by applause. earn $5/month (minimum)

facebook research by applause. earn $5/month (minimum)

8512°
Deal Cadet
akash2009

good opportunity to earn some extra free money by doing this research project. you can earn minimum $5 and $75(if referred 5 friends) per month.

Details

:

They are looking for referrals of individuals in India to participate in testing of a social media app that works in the background of their mobile device.

To participate on the project, participants will:

Install a research application on their primary mobile phone
Continue to use their mobile device normally with the research app running in the background
Get paid for each month the application is active for a minimum of 20 days
You will ALSO get paid for each month your referrals keep the application installed and active!!

Locations: India
Device Requirements: iOS 8.0+, Android 6.0+, smartphones only (no tablets, sorry!)
Project Start Date: April 1, 2018
Project End Date: N/A – this project is ongoing, so earn as much as you want for as long as the project is active, at least through the end of 2018!!

About Applause

The company that is operating this project is Applause. Applause is a global leader in crowd testing, feedback and research. Our global community of software experts provide a full range of testing and feedback services, at a pace customers can’t live without.

Aren’t familiar with Applause? Come and visit us at www.applau...om

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: nofpd
1104 Comments  |  
426 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After you have messaged me, wait for 24 hours to receive a mail from the company.
Then sign up for the program and wait for 2-3 days for the installation confirmation.

This may seem like a task but is not.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After the installation confirmation, you can start earning your own bonus referrals too.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I pm u

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@Nitya007 I’ve been working with the company since a while now and I have full trust in them.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Are you an employee there ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Fir kuch din baad mera data leak hogya kr k thread bhi Bana Dena joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already said…do not participate if you are paranoid about privacy or data leak

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is facebook account necessary for this project? If yes then is it necessary to have PayPal and Facebook registered with the same email address?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its not about Facebook….they are mainly concerned about usuage…so I think Facebook account should not be necessary….also PayPal email id can be different but should be on your name(I have specifically raised query about this with project manager)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got it thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear feiends do not share your personal detail here…pm directly to get referred by whomever you prefer (but I will be glad if you ask me.)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Do we get any sign up bounus?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No sign up bonus

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

To everyone:please keep in mind:-
1. you must be active for 20 days to get payment.
2.payment comes on 16th every month for your participation of last cycle month.
3.Referral bonus is also subject to activity of 20 days minimum.
4.mail at the email id of applause provided in joining mail if you are facing any problem (app performance, mobile performance due to app, payment issues. referral etc)
5 for new people: join as soon as possible when you receive mail (due to 20 days rule) . suppose if you join after 25th of month , you will not receive any money on 16th of next month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please send me the referral link.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me please smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this app safe to install

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this app safe to install because some of the website are telling that this this app steals our banking details and some other important information

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Again I will repeat it’s form utest and thus I believe them that they are only tracking usage and behaviour..other then that everyone is intelligent enough to deide if they can take risk (if any)..
Also I said do not join if you have any scepticism. I do not represent utest and is not responsible for any mishap..that being said I am using utest from past 2 years and they are strictly testing platform ..so I doubt they will allow any shady kind of activity through their platforms…
Alsoif you have any link which states that they are stealing information about bank/payment( other information being taken is the purpose of this research) ,can you please forward it to me so that I can take it up with utest.

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

And this app is same as mobilexpression na?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not sure what is mobilexpression

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After installing app i have referred my friends.
How to check the who r referred by me.
Do i always nees to keep mobile data on, to run the app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have not linked the Paypal account. While sign up
What to do. Where to check the active referrals

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t know..if you are using it directly from utest….the details of utest platform apply..but if it is referred( since I have not referred you I am not sure ,if the person who referred you followed correct process or it was your mistake during registration). you need to link PayPal .without that you are wasting time and data as you will not be paid …but still I will recommend to hang around till 16th..if not paid delete the app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Invite me and tell me ..that
For receiving reward it is complusory to link paypal with bank..

Need reply..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I would also like to be a part of this project…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not going to pm everyone one by one..who so ever want to participate has to pm me with his email id and full name…I will reply back in pm with "done "when referred.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey, do we need to link our bank account with PayPal for receiving money from them? Like do they send in PayPal wallet or in bank directly?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s mandatory…RBi guideline do not allow to keep money in paypal wallet and thus it must be linked with bank account to be withdrawn

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me with your name and email id for invites

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanku for info but can we link our bank account later once we have received the money from Facebook research app? As I’m not sure if we’d even receive it or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You will receive it I can assure..in other case I am not sure how this will work out..maybe someone who has experimented can tell more . I will recommend you to do PAN linked PayPal account for seamless money transaction

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I’ve linked my PAN with PayPal but not bank account. And thank you smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Without linking bank account you cant receive money in paypal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please tell me that facebook research is an scam if yes and if No then please give me a proof.

I think you help me what i need.
Thank you
Rohit

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is complusory to linked bank account with paypal to receive rewards .
If we received reward,can we transfer it to another bank linked paypal account.

replyuser
Click here to reply