#fake # cheating desidime telegram 250₹ amazon ...

#fake # cheating desidime telegram 250₹ amazon vouncher every week to one lucky subscriber ..

152°
Cropped1592285851578860848
Deal Newbie
63
30
1

desidime has their add In Thier app as join our LIGHTNING FAST DEALS ALERT GROUP .one lucky subscriber gets amazon voucher worth 250₹ but since 2-3 month not even one gift card given 🙄🙄

this maybe the fastest topic to be deleted !!!!

22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
laughing
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7

No comments else I may be banned or removed

Simba
Deal Cadet
239
737
13

U never knew if u would fall under the term lucky….that’s the beauty of word lucky….and ppl are making business over it

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
isntitb149 wrote:

No comments else I may be banned or removed

Man let you voice be heard. You have freedom of expression and you can say whatever you want to without any fear, after all even criminals (netaji) have it so why not you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6

@nikhilbhansali1721889 as other dimer mentioned, lucky draw has very broad business scope and any business can use it without spending a dime. Interesting thing is no one can claim that they are the winner of said lucky draw. No claim = free promotion.
Note: whatever written here is said in general terms and it’s not related to DD platform in any way possible. If someone link it to it then it’s his imagination and pure coincidence.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
63
2529
39

Dimers giveaway is far better than this fake lucky draw.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
63
2529
39
DaBomb wrote:

@nikhilbhansali1721889 as other dimer mentioned, lucky draw has very broad business scope and any business can use it without spending a dime. Interesting thing is no one can claim that they are the winner of said lucky draw. No claim = free promotion.
Note: whatever written here is said in general terms and it’s not related to DD platform in any way possible. If someone link it to it then it’s his imagination and pure coincidence.

I like your final disclaimer note joy

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23


Eat snacks and enjoy,
Don’t believe what you haven’t seen.
Ecom is ecom, best prices in Dmart,
Don’t expect floral smell when someone fart.

©BabaA2Zdeals

Index
Deal Subedar
596
1981
31
BARCODE wrote:


Eat snacks and enjoy,
Don’t believe what you haven’t seen.
Ecom is ecom, best prices in Dmart,
Don’t expect floral smell when someone fart.

©BabaA2Zdeals

flushed
Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:
flushed

Sir ye hamara gyaan nahi hain
kripya owner se miliye grinning

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
453
BARCODE wrote:

Eat snacks and enjoy,
Don’t believe what you haven’t seen.
Ecom is ecom, best prices in Dmart,
Don’t expect floral smell when someone fart.

©BabaA2Zdeals

kahin ki eent, kahin ka roda
bhanumati ne kunba joda
@Pritt3.14 bhai yeh wala
different matter hai thoda toungueout
Acidity wale ko pilaao Soda

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65

Op it not called CHEATING instead it’s PROMOTION to increase traffic rate…

Missing
Deal Newbie
101
80
2
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

kahin ki eent, kahin ka roda
bhanumati ne kunba joda
@Pritt3.14 bhai yeh wala
different matter hai thoda toungueout
Acidity wale ko pilaao Soda

joy joy
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
63
2529
39
chetanc12 wrote:

Op it not called CHEATING instead it’s PROMOTION to increase traffic rate…

Yes.. in this world we need to cheat someone to get Promoted.. ! For business we need to cheat a group of people.. That’s called reality !
So honour some best people when we come across in our life.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Super Moderator
6,864
24518
766

We were giving every week. Missed out for April.
We will give it soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

White bat5
Deal Newbie
52
20
2
Nigel wrote:

We were giving every week. Missed out for April.
We will give it soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

Do post the winners name too. GPay has been using this gimmick on ₹1 lakh scratch card and never posted any winners photo on FB or Twitter. A company which is truly giving money would surely use the person’s name for promotion as people will be more willing to try their luck from next time.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Super Moderator
6,864
24518
766
Expand
WhiteBat wrote:

Do post the winners name too. GPay has been using this gimmick on ₹1 lakh scratch card and never posted any winners photo on FB or Twitter. A company which is truly giving money would surely use the person’s name for promotion as people will be more willing to try their luck from next time.

Yes. We will declare the winner names too on telegram.

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
537
11765
151
Nigel wrote:

We were giving every week. Missed out for April.
We will give it soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

It would be better if you guys announce dimer name here too who won

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
537
11765
151
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Yes. We will declare the winner names too on telegram.

And dimer who won please comment here also.
Any dimer have won till now?

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Super Moderator
6,864
24518
766
Expand
active wrote:

It would be better if you guys announce dimer name here too who won

Dimer name & telegram name would be different buddy

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
537
11765
151
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Dimer name & telegram name would be different buddy

Ok no problem but ask him dimer name then you can post here and if he is not using dd then just post his name.
And same in the case of whatsapp.

Cropped1592285851578860848
Deal Newbie
63
30
1
Nigel wrote:

We were giving every week. Missed out for April.
We will give it soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yup.coz if we do promotion of our group it is been deleted or the users get banned so just got something to point out dd sweat_smile

Missing