FD Interest Rates To Be Again Decreased From To...

FD Interest Rates To Be Again Decreased From Tomorrow

293°
Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4

Banks already decreased the interest rates just few months ago & will again decrease from tomorrow…Currently it’s like 6.25-6.30% mostly in the top banks…It will become 6% from tomorrow…Kotak is giving only 5.92% already…Lol…

52 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53

idfc still giving 7% on saving account

Missing
Entertainer
733
2496
37
deadguru wrote:

idfc still giving 7% on saving account

Yeah just to gain retail accounts.

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54

already 5.70 in Bob

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7535
119

@Cody pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

but home car & personal loan interest rates are still high..

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
279
0
pentiumd wrote:

but home car & personal loan interest rates are still high..

Forgot Education loan?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13

Your favourite Yes bank is giving 7. 40 %, any takers stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13232
152
desiman wrote:

@Cody pensive

As I said earlier, banks are safeguarding our money so the depositor/account holder should be one who should pay interest to banks on the deposited money. And this day is coming soon, wait and watch.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
163
32

Got 7.50 from IDFC bank. Deposited 3.5 lakhs + 1.25 in savings for 7% + bookmyshow coupons. Ping me for referral.

Missing
Deal Subedar
87
1164
8
abhishekkjain wrote:

Got 7.50 from IDFC bank. Deposited 3.5 lakhs + 1.25 in savings for 7% + bookmyshow coupons. Ping me for referral.

now their site showing 4% interest rate for savings ac below 1 lakh.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Deposit in “mybank” you will get double in 25 days stuck_out_tongue

is your bank licensed by RBI ? if yes then i will deposit 100 crores

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

is your bank licensed by RBI ? if yes then i will deposit 100 crores

Yeah that can be “arranged” stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
Expand
camouflage wrote:

now their site showing 4% interest rate for savings ac below 1 lakh.

where??

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45

Which banks are going to reduce their rates tomorrow?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
152
3

21 din me paisa double, any takers?

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

kanhi -ve na ho jaye aage

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
0

Icici provides 5.8

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
Expand
deadguru wrote:

yes its still best for saving account

I won’t be surprised if IDFC decrease their interest rates too…My major savings is with them…Now since all banks have reduced their rates, IDFC may start decreasing their rates too…FD interest rates in top banks already gone under 6%… confused

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5153
84
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

I won’t be surprised if IDFC decrease their interest rates too…My major savings is with them…Now since all banks have reduced their rates, IDFC may start decreasing their rates too…FD interest rates in top banks already gone under 6%… confused

is it still safe to do fd with idfc bank?

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
Expand
AnGeK007 wrote:

is it still safe to do fd with idfc bank?

No bank is safe except HDFC & ICICI so I would not suggest you anything because I personally am not sure…Better keep in Savings so that you can transfer that easily to another bank…You can keep the same amount in savings which you are thinking about doing an FD…Interest rates are almost similar…

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
338
3
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

No bank is safe except HDFC & ICICI so I would not suggest you anything because I personally am not sure…Better keep in Savings so that you can transfer that easily to another bank…You can keep the same amount in savings which you are thinking about doing an FD…Interest rates are almost similar…

How can you say that ICICI is also safe?

Kochar madam ne kam karmame nahi kiye hai…….

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

How can you say that ICICI is also safe?

Kochar madam ne kam karmame nahi kiye hai…….

ICICI is safe because RBI has tagged ICICI alongwith HDFC as “Too Big To Fail” banks…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5153
84
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

ICICI is safe because RBI has tagged ICICI alongwith HDFC as “Too Big To Fail” banks…

I have a different question… Suppose someone has 12 lakhs rs and he wants to invest in idfc bank cause of good ROI, can he split amount in his family and allow them to open account and invest 4lakh in each , would it be safe cause 5 lakhs in each account is ssafe as per RBI

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
Expand
AnGeK007 wrote:

I have a different question… Suppose someone has 12 lakhs rs and he wants to invest in idfc bank cause of good ROI, can he split amount in his family and allow them to open account and invest 4lakh in each , would it be safe cause 5 lakhs in each account is ssafe as per RBI

Yes you can do that as RBI covers each person 5 lac insurance so all of your family members’ accounts will be treated as separate accounts & all of you will be able to claim the DICGC insurance in case something goes wrong with IDFC…In this case, creating separate accounts are better than linking a main account to your family accounts like other big bank offers…

But the way all banks are decreasing their savings & FD rates, I am not sure how long IDFC will be able to continue giving this 7%…I have major amount of my savings in IDFC too…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5153
84
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

Yes you can do that as RBi covers each person 5 lac insurance so all of your family members’ accounts will be treated as separate accounts & all of you will be able to claim the DICGC insurance in case something goes wrong with IDFC…In this case, creating separate accounts are better than linking a main account to your family accounts like other big bank offers…

But the way all banks are decreasing their savings & FD rates, I am not sure how long IDFC will be able to continue giving this 7%…I have major amount of my savings in IDFC too…

Thank you so much for clearing things for me, What do u think about IDFC? What ia the future of this bank

Missing