feedback on zaggle kohinoor prepaid card

feedback on zaggle kohinoor prepaid card

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Other store image
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0

Could someone please share any feedback on zaggle kohinoor prepaid card? Planning to gift for my friend

Seller: SNEHANS Availability: In Stock Cash On Delivery Delivery: Usually Delivered in 9 - 10 days.
Extra 5% off* on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards
View all offers from Flipkart
6999.0
+ Free Shipping
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220

This company called as ‘Zaggle’ is a complete crap. Better buy other gift card from Amazon and stay away from Zaggle. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

Not bad card you can buy (they have toll free no. Too)
I bought pvr card from Amazon with GC
Amazon → Zaggle → BankAccount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
472
11
@Achilles wrote:

Not bad card you can buy (they have toll free no. Too)
I bought pvr card from Amazon with GC
Amazon → Zaggle → BankAccount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Zaggle Wave is India’s first Multi Merchant Prepaid Card which can be used at SIX well known retail chains — DOMINO’s PIZZA, LIFESTYLE, INOX, CROMA, LANDMARK & CAFÉ COFFEE DAY.

This card runs on the VISA network, and can be used at any of the 6 retail chains mentioned above.

how could u use it to transfer to bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
@deadplay wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Not bad card you can buy (they have toll free no. Too)
I bought pvr card from Amazon with GC
Amazon → Zaggle → BankAccount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Zaggle Wave is India’s first Multi Merchant Prepaid Card which can be used at SIX well known retail chains — DOMINO’s PIZZA, LIFESTYLE, INOX, CROMA, LANDMARK & CAFÉ COFFEE DAY.

This card runs on the VISA network, and can be used at any of the 6 retail chains mentioned above.

how could u use it to transfer to bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


BookMyShow.in https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4668
65
@Achilles wrote:

@deadplay wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Not bad card you can buy (they have toll free no. Too)
I bought pvr card from Amazon with GC
Amazon → Zaggle → BankAccount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Zaggle Wave is India’s first Multi Merchant Prepaid Card which can be used at SIX well known retail chains — DOMINO’s PIZZA, LIFESTYLE, INOX, CROMA, LANDMARK & CAFÉ COFFEE DAY.

This card runs on the VISA network, and can be used at any of the 6 retail chains mentioned above.

how could u use it to transfer to bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


BookMyShow.in https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I guess only Zaggle BOMB card was working on BMS?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
11
746
21470
204

@Achilles when did you purchased? and are you sure that it was “Zaggle Wave card” only ?
Or PVR-Bomb card ?

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

Not wave card, it’s BOMB card

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@Achilles wrote:

Not wave card, it’s BOMB card


In my opinion its not worth buying their card directly from their website. They are big time cheat and will sit on the money for months. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5154
59

But gifting KOHINOOR to someone… Height of indecency… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5154
59

But gifting KOHINOOR to someone… Height of indecency… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
21

@mocky Kohinoor prepaid is only to buy jewellery from few listed stores do check out before buying…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@vijkap201 wrote:

But gifting KOHINOOR to someone… Height of indecency… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

You might not have read the complete statement and can read your mind what you thought … Very indecent as you say

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@Achilles wrote:

Not wave card, it’s BOMB card


In my opinion its not worth buying their card directly from their website. They are big time cheat and will sit on the money for months. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5154
59
@mocky wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

But gifting KOHINOOR to someone… Height of indecency… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

You might not have read the complete statement and can read your mind what you thought … Very indecent as you say


You took it down to your heart… mokey bhai… let go… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@vijkap201 wrote:


@mocky wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

But gifting KOHINOOR to someone… Height of indecency… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

You might not have read the complete statement and can read your mind what you thought … Very indecent as you say


You took it down to your heart… mokey bhai… let go… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Even am kidding buddy!!!! Just for fun

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
684
12
@Achilles wrote:

Not wave card, it’s BOMB card


but now how to buy BomB card using amazon gc? can u help me with that??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

anyone knows on which online site i can use zaggle kohinoor card…

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
19
75
2908
29

Stay away from zaggle. A friendly advice.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
11
746
21470
204
Philosopher wrote:

Stay away from zaggle. A friendly advice.

very true

Missing