Hotness Fight against corruption

Hot Deal Fight against corruption

7642°
  • 34530 Views
  • 990 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 7
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
    • Other reasons : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 3
989 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
Animated burning campfire
Deal Subedar
144
1518
72
bunnymehra1985 wrote:

so a useless n mindless guy like you is telling us Jihadi ?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Its u who is Jihadi. its ur party that member said give Kashmir to pak its ur runaway leader AK who doesn’t salute our Flag…

calling others useless things without any fact or prove doesn’t make you famous….
U guys have only 1 funda – Badnaam hone p b Naam hoga’
Telling a party a Gunda party needs fact but in that case ur party sounds like a Terrorist party which inivite terrorist, Don, Maoist in their Team !!!

amitinmumbai wrote:

bunnymehra1985 wrote:

One side is Namo
On other side (Against Modi)is- Rahul, AK, Mulayam, Mayawati, Nitish, etc.

The statement itself says that one man can change the Country !!!
Every corrupt/ partial/ secular party is against this Man….

Still there will be strong chances of him becoming our PM https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

crossed finger for 16th May https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


everyone opposes al qaida except brainwashed jehadis. they repeat same dialouges like if everyone is opposing then.
same goes for sanghi’s and mod bhakts.
any sane person will oppose a goonda party like modi party.



Ah! typical bjp troll . now started showing his true culture.

ever wondered why it is so hard to talk to a jehadi or a sanghi?

both are low in iq and wits. both start abusing or indulge in violence when they run out of argument.
funny though both think of other as enemy despite both of them being so alike.

Animated burning campfire
Deal Subedar
144
1518
72
ethicalshopper wrote:

DealGuru wrote:

ethicalshopper wrote:

DealGuru wrote:

ethicalshopper wrote:

DAN wrote:

श्री श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी जी ने घोषणा की है की सत्ता में आने के बाद वो रोबर्ट वाड्रा से बदला नहीं लेंगे!


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
. I am not here to bat for modi and I completely agree that with AK also this twisting of statements has been done by media. Human tendency, we will hear/understand what we like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bhai, ofcourse you are here to bat for modi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif that’s why you came here to defend only modi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PS : I too believe it is media manipulation https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Keep accusing. I said what I heard. I question AAP more, so all AAPians term me as Modi supporter, very typical of them as they do with every other who question AAP. That way they try to make others silent or rather defensive, this is what I call anarchy and hate most about AAP. The AAP supporters here played their role in me being against AAP while AK is the prime reason. There are tons of good people in AAP but led by a bad leader(s). And I have to admit that some posts or rather facts by those very AAP supporters against Modi made me to know some facts about him so Modis score definitely decreased in my evaluation on who I would like to vote for in the next election.

*_


Dear bro, No body accusing you just as a third person audit your comments and timing when you commented, batting for modi is evident and no compliant for that but why are you cheating your own self https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

No problem you have question against AAP or AK, Is Mr Feku 100% perfact so you dont have single question for feku Neutrals should have question for both AK and Feku. Isnt it ?


timing? i am not obligated to be on DD 24 hours and comment on everything I see. In fact I have been out of DD as well as political posts for quiet some time. Got busy with personal life and even from tomorrow, I may not be able to be active for long. Got some time today.

And what logic is this? If I have x num of questions for AAP, I should have the same number for BJP? Anyways I dont want to prove anything here.

@amit – its not soft corner, its just that I dont hate modi yet. You need not hate everyone you dont admire. If you consider mine as soft corner, so be it. I am not voting for BJP this time though nor AAP nor Congress.

I would say to all that just dont brand people for your convenience or satisfaction.


I say this as I see myself in your position a year or two back and speaking from my own experience.
me too had soft corner for bjp and rss.. till I realized the reality of those people.
I will update you with my experiences with sanghis and reasons for why and how I came out of that quagmire. if you are interested.
One just needs to have their hearts in right place to denounce blood sucking organizations like rss and bjp.. along with ofcourse taliban alqaida etc.

Animated burning campfire
Deal Subedar
144
1518
72

@Ethicalshopper
please don’t mind rss being equated with al qaida etc.
they both are same in all aspects . Its just we wear colored glasses all the time hence can’t see the difference between them.

Missing
suspended
62
752
25

hahah:-D
so a paid cheap jobless troll like will tell us about our Country:-o

Against RSS/ BJP is normal thing many ppl of India are aginst them…
but a cheap, mindless and a paid troll can only say RSS as jihadi…. its in ur culture…. if you don’t like anything or you are paid enough by opposition…. u cheap guys can cross any limit…. n still this useless member is never opposed by any of the member who support Khujliwal Team… Bcoz ye sab ek hai… All are paid trolls

amitinmumbai wrote:

bunnymehra1985 wrote:

so a useless n mindless guy like you is telling us Jihadi ?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Its u who is Jihadi. its ur party that member said give Kashmir to pak its ur runaway leader AK who doesn’t salute our Flag…

calling others useless things without any fact or prove doesn’t make you famous….
U guys have only 1 funda – Badnaam hone p b Naam hoga’
Telling a party a Gunda party needs fact but in that case ur party sounds like a Terrorist party which inivite terrorist, Don, Maoist in their Team !!!

amitinmumbai wrote:

bunnymehra1985 wrote:

One side is Namo
On other side (Against Modi)is- Rahul, AK, Mulayam, Mayawati, Nitish, etc.

The statement itself says that one man can change the Country !!!
Every corrupt/ partial/ secular party is against this Man….

Still there will be strong chances of him becoming our PM https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

crossed finger for 16th May https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


everyone opposes al qaida except brainwashed jehadis. they repeat same dialouges like if everyone is opposing then.
same goes for sanghi’s and mod bhakts.
any sane person will oppose a goonda party like modi party.



Ah! typical bjp troll . now started showing his true culture.

ever wondered why it is so hard to talk to a jehadi or a sanghi?

both are low in iq and wits. both start abusing or indulge in violence when they run out of argument.
funny though both think of other as enemy despite both of them being so alike.


Djokovic
Deal Lieutenant
611
4460
285
ethicalshopper wrote:

DealGuru wrote:

ethicalshopper wrote:

DealGuru wrote:

ethicalshopper wrote:

DAN wrote:

श्री श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी जी ने घोषणा की है की सत्ता में आने के बाद वो रोबर्ट वाड्रा से बदला नहीं लेंगे!


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
. I am not here to bat for modi and I completely agree that with AK also this twisting of statements has been done by media. Human tendency, we will hear/understand what we like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bhai, ofcourse you are here to bat for modi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif that’s why you came here to defend only modi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PS : I too believe it is media manipulation https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Keep accusing. I said what I heard. I question AAP more, so all AAPians term me as Modi supporter, very typical of them as they do with every other who question AAP. That way they try to make others silent or rather defensive, this is what I call anarchy and hate most about AAP. The AAP supporters here played their role in me being against AAP while AK is the prime reason. There are tons of good people in AAP but led by a bad leader(s). And I have to admit that some posts or rather facts by those very AAP supporters against Modi made me to know some facts about him so Modis score definitely decreased in my evaluation on who I would like to vote for in the next election.

*_


Dear bro, No body accusing you just as a third person audit your comments and timing when you commented, batting for modi is evident and no compliant for that but why are you cheating your own self https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

No problem you have question against AAP or AK, Is Mr Feku 100% perfact so you dont have single question for feku Neutrals should have question for both AK and Feku. Isnt it ?


timing? i am not obligated to be on DD 24 hours and comment on everything I see. In fact I have been out of DD as well as political posts for quiet some time. Got busy with personal life and even from tomorrow, I may not be able to be active for long. Got some time today.

And what logic is this? If I have x num of questions for AAP, I should have the same number for BJP? Anyways I dont want to prove anything here.
.


Bro read once again i didnt talk about same number of question https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

328852
Deal Captain
75
13196
225
amitinmumbai wrote:

@Ethicalshopper
please don’t mind rss being equated with al qaida etc.
they both are same in all aspects . Its just we wear colored glasses all the time hence can’t see the difference between them.


Haha What A Joke From Aapatrads https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Did You Even Know What Is Al Quida And What They Do ?

Just Go There And Tell Them I Am Hindu Or Catholic Or Israeli They Will Cut Your Balls

And You Comparing With RSS Very Good Things You Learn In Childhood Bhai Really Hats Off

Rss Will Be Hindu Group But It Is Not Anti Muslim Group

If Rss Become Like Al Quida Than You Will Never Think What Will Happen Bro

I Know You Are Very Modern Person But Atlst Don’t Judge Anyone With Your Own Thinking

Hindu rashtra 1
Shopping Friend
456
11674
244

Al Qaeda = RSS , haha Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Missing
suspended
62
752
25

look
that’s the Reaction of Indian’s over your remarks on RSS= Al Qaeda

People here have different choices as their leader whether Modiji, AK, Rahul, Mulayam, etc but you are definitely not from India who is saying RSS is equal to AL Queda… Think a Million times before posting such useless thing again in future

Aam aadmi party logo   copy   copy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
62
5394
82

मित्रों,

बीजेपी को कई मुद्दों पर घेरा गया जैसे चंदे की पारदर्शिता, भ्रष्टाचारियो और अपराधियो को टिकट, कॉर्पोरेट घरानों को बेवजह फ़ायदा, स्वराज, राईट तो रिजेक्ट, राईट तो रिकाल, जन लोकपाल..
हाँ, देश को बर्बादी के कगार पर ले जाने वाली वंशवादी और सबसे भ्रष्टाचारी पार्टी को जरुर बारम्बार निशाने पर लिया है…
पर आज मोदी जी के बयान कि वाड्रा के खिलाफ बदले की कार्यवाही नहीं की जाएगी सुनकर दिल भोचक्का रह गया….
ये क्या तमाशा है भाई ?

अगर ये मुद्दा ही नहीं है तो फिर क्यों चिल्ला चिल्ला कर बीजेपी लोगों का बेवकूफ बना रही है ?
मतलब मौजूदा लचर कानूनों को अपना काम करने दिया जायेगा और वाड्रा जो अपने परिवार के रसूख से एक मामूली व्यापारी से अरबोपति बन बैठा उसे बीजेपी वाले यूँ ही निकल जाने देंगे ?

क्यों नहीं बीजेपी मजबूती से कहती कि वो अगर सत्ता में आई तो बाकायदा वाड्रा की पूरी जांच करवाएगी, उसकी अवैध रूप से कमाई हुई अकूत संपत्ति जब्त करेगी (असली में ना की राजस्थान की तरह कार्यवाही का वायदा करके मुकर जाना ) और धोखाधड़ी के मामले दर्ज कर फ़ास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट बना कर उस पर जल्द से जल्द कार्यवाही करेगी…..

क्या सन्देश देना चाहते हैं मोदी जी देश को ? यही कि वाड्रा को “राष्ट्रीय दामाद” यूँ ही नहीं कहा जाता और वो सभी पार्टियों का भी दामाद है और उस पर कोई हाथ नहीं डालेगा…

क्या वाड्रा की ये काली कमाई किसी नेता की खानदानी दौलत और संपत्ति है जो किसी बीजेपी वाले नेता को फर्क नहीं पड़ता….नहीं, ये इस मुल्क की दौलत है……और बीजेपी के मोदी को- उन्ही की जबान में- अगर कल चलकर इस देश के चौकीदार की भूमिका निभाने को मिलती है -तोक्या वो इस दामाद की लूट से आँखें बंद कर लेंगे ?

कानून तो अपना काम करेगा ही मोदी जी— और ये विडम्बना है इस मुल्क की कि कानून अपना काम बहुत आराम से करता है—— पर ये देश बीजेपी के प्रधानमंत्री पद के उम्मीदवार से इतनी तो आशा करता है कि वो देश को लूटने वालों से देश की दौलत वापिस लाने और उन्हें सज़ा दिलवाने में कुछ तो तेज़ी और स्फूर्ति दिखलायेगा…
मोदी से हमें व्यवस्था परिवर्तन की उम्मीद तो है ही नहीं पर इतनी आशा जरुर थी कि अगर कल चलकर वो ही इस देश की बागडौर संभालेंगे तो कम से कम वो कांग्रेस के पापों का भंडाफोड़ कर उन्हें सलाखों के पीछे डालकर उनकी काली अवैध कमाई राष्ट्र को कुछ हद तक वापिस करेंगे…
पर आज मोदी के इस बयान से उनके प्रति जो ये थोडा-बहुत विश्वास था वो और कम हुआ है…
जय हिन्द !! वन्दे मातरम !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Aam aadmi party logo   copy   copy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
62
5394
82
gr8ps wrote:

why does kejrival wear special skull cap during meetings with Muslim and not the aam aadmi cap he wears all the time is this to gain votes or what ??aap will not get 272+ anyhow than will it merge with congress again or what will it do?


Another LIE spread by BHAKTS.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/322753/medium/1424288-10259176_731166010239866_5982762889870773020_o.png?1480990864

Ullu
Deal Subedar
73
1520
66
login33 wrote:

Al Qaeda = RSS , haha Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.


Sahi bola:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

Missing
suspended
62
752
25

BJP Congress itni purani hai ki usko Bhai Bhai Bol rhe hai
Is Hisaab se to Congress AAP ki BAAP hui
kyuki wo hi pehli Political party hai jisne apne bacche ’AAP’ko Delhi ka shaasan diya tha…. Par is Shararti bache https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif se wo bhi nahi sambhla….
sab kooda kar daaala…. aise ko Jarur koi Desh ka shaasan chalane ka Mauka dega

Aur Raha Sawaal Modiji ka… to koi kucch b kyun naa kahe
Desh me Modi lehar hai and PM to wo hi Banenge…:lol:

Mano ya na Mano https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

DAN wrote:

मित्रों,

बीजेपी को कई मुद्दों पर घेरा गया जैसे चंदे की पारदर्शिता, भ्रष्टाचारियो और अपराधियो को टिकट, कॉर्पोरेट घरानों को बेवजह फ़ायदा, स्वराज, राईट तो रिजेक्ट, राईट तो रिकाल, जन लोकपाल..
हाँ, देश को बर्बादी के कगार पर ले जाने वाली वंशवादी और सबसे भ्रष्टाचारी पार्टी को जरुर बारम्बार निशाने पर लिया है…
पर आज मोदी जी के बयान कि वाड्रा के खिलाफ बदले की कार्यवाही नहीं की जाएगी सुनकर दिल भोचक्का रह गया….
ये क्या तमाशा है भाई ?

अगर ये मुद्दा ही नहीं है तो फिर क्यों चिल्ला चिल्ला कर बीजेपी लोगों का बेवकूफ बना रही है ?
मतलब मौजूदा लचर कानूनों को अपना काम करने दिया जायेगा और वाड्रा जो अपने परिवार के रसूख से एक मामूली व्यापारी से अरबोपति बन बैठा उसे बीजेपी वाले यूँ ही निकल जाने देंगे ?

क्यों नहीं बीजेपी मजबूती से कहती कि वो अगर सत्ता में आई तो बाकायदा वाड्रा की पूरी जांच करवाएगी, उसकी अवैध रूप से कमाई हुई अकूत संपत्ति जब्त करेगी (असली में ना की राजस्थान की तरह कार्यवाही का वायदा करके मुकर जाना ) और धोखाधड़ी के मामले दर्ज कर फ़ास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट बना कर उस पर जल्द से जल्द कार्यवाही करेगी…..

क्या सन्देश देना चाहते हैं मोदी जी देश को ? यही कि वाड्रा को “राष्ट्रीय दामाद” यूँ ही नहीं कहा जाता और वो सभी पार्टियों का भी दामाद है और उस पर कोई हाथ नहीं डालेगा…

क्या वाड्रा की ये काली कमाई किसी नेता की खानदानी दौलत और संपत्ति है जो किसी बीजेपी वाले नेता को फर्क नहीं पड़ता….नहीं, ये इस मुल्क की दौलत है……और बीजेपी के मोदी को- उन्ही की जबान में- अगर कल चलकर इस देश के चौकीदार की भूमिका निभाने को मिलती है -तोक्या वो इस दामाद की लूट से आँखें बंद कर लेंगे ?


कानून तो अपना काम करेगा ही मोदी जी— और ये विडम्बना है इस मुल्क की कि कानून अपना काम बहुत आराम से करता है—— पर ये देश बीजेपी के प्रधानमंत्री पद के उम्मीदवार से इतनी तो आशा करता है कि वो देश को लूटने वालों से देश की दौलत वापिस लाने और उन्हें सज़ा दिलवाने में कुछ तो तेज़ी और स्फूर्ति दिखलायेगा…
मोदी से हमें व्यवस्था परिवर्तन की उम्मीद तो है ही नहीं पर इतनी आशा जरुर थी कि अगर कल चलकर वो ही इस देश की बागडौर संभालेंगे तो कम से कम वो कांग्रेस के पापों का भंडाफोड़ कर उन्हें सलाखों के पीछे डालकर उनकी काली अवैध कमाई राष्ट्र को कुछ हद तक वापिस करेंगे…
पर आज मोदी के इस बयान से उनके प्रति जो ये थोडा-बहुत विश्वास था वो और कम हुआ है…
जय हिन्द !! वन्दे मातरम !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png


Missing
suspended
62
752
25

Bro, if you avoid such Idiot they thinks they win the Battle…. they start criticizing you….. k they r right n v are wrong that’s why its essential to answer those Idiots

svprod6 wrote:

login33 wrote:

Al Qaeda = RSS , haha Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.


Sahi bola:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin


Aam aadmi party logo   copy   copy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
62
5394
82

aur MODI bhakton , Modi ki election ke pehle hi fatt li. Vadra ke baare me poocha to bolti band ho gayi. bhakton ki raay jaan na chaahonga.

Modi says no witch-hunt against Vadra, if BJP forms govt
Modi’s comments come days after some of the BJP spokespersons asserted the party will probe Vadra, if it is voted to power.
https://in.news.yahoo.com/modi-says-no-witch-hu...
DAN wrote:

मित्रों,

बीजेपी को कई मुद्दों पर घेरा गया जैसे चंदे की पारदर्शिता, भ्रष्टाचारियो और अपराधियो को टिकट, कॉर्पोरेट घरानों को बेवजह फ़ायदा, स्वराज, राईट तो रिजेक्ट, राईट तो रिकाल, जन लोकपाल..
हाँ, देश को बर्बादी के कगार पर ले जाने वाली वंशवादी और सबसे भ्रष्टाचारी पार्टी को जरुर बारम्बार निशाने पर लिया है…
पर आज मोदी जी के बयान कि वाड्रा के खिलाफ बदले की कार्यवाही नहीं की जाएगी सुनकर दिल भोचक्का रह गया….
ये क्या तमाशा है भाई ?

अगर ये मुद्दा ही नहीं है तो फिर क्यों चिल्ला चिल्ला कर बीजेपी लोगों का बेवकूफ बना रही है ?
मतलब मौजूदा लचर कानूनों को अपना काम करने दिया जायेगा और वाड्रा जो अपने परिवार के रसूख से एक मामूली व्यापारी से अरबोपति बन बैठा उसे बीजेपी वाले यूँ ही निकल जाने देंगे ?

क्यों नहीं बीजेपी मजबूती से कहती कि वो अगर सत्ता में आई तो बाकायदा वाड्रा की पूरी जांच करवाएगी, उसकी अवैध रूप से कमाई हुई अकूत संपत्ति जब्त करेगी (असली में ना की राजस्थान की तरह कार्यवाही का वायदा करके मुकर जाना ) और धोखाधड़ी के मामले दर्ज कर फ़ास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट बना कर उस पर जल्द से जल्द कार्यवाही करेगी…..

क्या सन्देश देना चाहते हैं मोदी जी देश को ? यही कि वाड्रा को “राष्ट्रीय दामाद” यूँ ही नहीं कहा जाता और वो सभी पार्टियों का भी दामाद है और उस पर कोई हाथ नहीं डालेगा…

क्या वाड्रा की ये काली कमाई किसी नेता की खानदानी दौलत और संपत्ति है जो किसी बीजेपी वाले नेता को फर्क नहीं पड़ता….नहीं, ये इस मुल्क की दौलत है……और बीजेपी के मोदी को- उन्ही की जबान में- अगर कल चलकर इस देश के चौकीदार की भूमिका निभाने को मिलती है -तोक्या वो इस दामाद की लूट से आँखें बंद कर लेंगे ?


कानून तो अपना काम करेगा ही मोदी जी— और ये विडम्बना है इस मुल्क की कि कानून अपना काम बहुत आराम से करता है—— पर ये देश बीजेपी के प्रधानमंत्री पद के उम्मीदवार से इतनी तो आशा करता है कि वो देश को लूटने वालों से देश की दौलत वापिस लाने और उन्हें सज़ा दिलवाने में कुछ तो तेज़ी और स्फूर्ति दिखलायेगा…
मोदी से हमें व्यवस्था परिवर्तन की उम्मीद तो है ही नहीं पर इतनी आशा जरुर थी कि अगर कल चलकर वो ही इस देश की बागडौर संभालेंगे तो कम से कम वो कांग्रेस के पापों का भंडाफोड़ कर उन्हें सलाखों के पीछे डालकर उनकी काली अवैध कमाई राष्ट्र को कुछ हद तक वापिस करेंगे…
पर आज मोदी के इस बयान से उनके प्रति जो ये थोडा-बहुत विश्वास था वो और कम हुआ है…
जय हिन्द !! वन्दे मातरम !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png


Missing
suspended
62
752
25

Again Liar Dan is back remember in morning he said the same thing no action against vadra then a respected member ethicalshopper clears that Modi said his job if elected would be not to take revenge but to take care of people and added a line saying ofcourse the law will take its own course.

Such a Shame that Senior member like Dan are spreading lies and lies everywhere and no action against this Guy, and sanzz was directly suspended and no action against this Guy (not even 1 warning)

Great !!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Bolo, Proud to be a Dimer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

DAN wrote:

aur MODI bhakton , Modi ki election ke pehle hi fatt li. Vadra ke baare me poocha to bolti band ho gayi. bhakton ki raay jaan na chaahonga.


h1. Modi says no witch-hunt against Vadra, if BJP forms govt

h2. Modi’s comments come days after some of the BJP spokespersons asserted the party will probe Vadra, if it is voted to power.
https://in.news.yahoo.com/modi-says-no-witch-hu...

DAN wrote:

मित्रों,

बीजेपी को कई मुद्दों पर घेरा गया जैसे चंदे की पारदर्शिता, भ्रष्टाचारियो और अपराधियो को टिकट, कॉर्पोरेट घरानों को बेवजह फ़ायदा, स्वराज, राईट तो रिजेक्ट, राईट तो रिकाल, जन लोकपाल..
हाँ, देश को बर्बादी के कगार पर ले जाने वाली वंशवादी और सबसे भ्रष्टाचारी पार्टी को जरुर बारम्बार निशाने पर लिया है…
पर आज मोदी जी के बयान कि वाड्रा के खिलाफ बदले की कार्यवाही नहीं की जाएगी सुनकर दिल भोचक्का रह गया….
ये क्या तमाशा है भाई ?

अगर ये मुद्दा ही नहीं है तो फिर क्यों चिल्ला चिल्ला कर बीजेपी लोगों का बेवकूफ बना रही है ?
मतलब मौजूदा लचर कानूनों को अपना काम करने दिया जायेगा और वाड्रा जो अपने परिवार के रसूख से एक मामूली व्यापारी से अरबोपति बन बैठा उसे बीजेपी वाले यूँ ही निकल जाने देंगे ?

क्यों नहीं बीजेपी मजबूती से कहती कि वो अगर सत्ता में आई तो बाकायदा वाड्रा की पूरी जांच करवाएगी, उसकी अवैध रूप से कमाई हुई अकूत संपत्ति जब्त करेगी (असली में ना की राजस्थान की तरह कार्यवाही का वायदा करके मुकर जाना ) और धोखाधड़ी के मामले दर्ज कर फ़ास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट बना कर उस पर जल्द से जल्द कार्यवाही करेगी…..

क्या सन्देश देना चाहते हैं मोदी जी देश को ? यही कि वाड्रा को “राष्ट्रीय दामाद” यूँ ही नहीं कहा जाता और वो सभी पार्टियों का भी दामाद है और उस पर कोई हाथ नहीं डालेगा…

क्या वाड्रा की ये काली कमाई किसी नेता की खानदानी दौलत और संपत्ति है जो किसी बीजेपी वाले नेता को फर्क नहीं पड़ता….नहीं, ये इस मुल्क की दौलत है……और बीजेपी के मोदी को- उन्ही की जबान में- अगर कल चलकर इस देश के चौकीदार की भूमिका निभाने को मिलती है -तोक्या वो इस दामाद की लूट से आँखें बंद कर लेंगे ?


कानून तो अपना काम करेगा ही मोदी जी— और ये विडम्बना है इस मुल्क की कि कानून अपना काम बहुत आराम से करता है—— पर ये देश बीजेपी के प्रधानमंत्री पद के उम्मीदवार से इतनी तो आशा करता है कि वो देश को लूटने वालों से देश की दौलत वापिस लाने और उन्हें सज़ा दिलवाने में कुछ तो तेज़ी और स्फूर्ति दिखलायेगा…
मोदी से हमें व्यवस्था परिवर्तन की उम्मीद तो है ही नहीं पर इतनी आशा जरुर थी कि अगर कल चलकर वो ही इस देश की बागडौर संभालेंगे तो कम से कम वो कांग्रेस के पापों का भंडाफोड़ कर उन्हें सलाखों के पीछे डालकर उनकी काली अवैध कमाई राष्ट्र को कुछ हद तक वापिस करेंगे…
पर आज मोदी के इस बयान से उनके प्रति जो ये थोडा-बहुत विश्वास था वो और कम हुआ है…
जय हिन्द !! वन्दे मातरम !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png



Special5 1
Deal Captain
0
12354
169
amitinmumbai wrote:

@Ethicalshopper
please don’t mind rss being equated with al qaida etc.
they both are same in all aspects . Its just we wear colored glasses all the time hence can’t see the difference between them.


May be its your view and I never agree to that. You are free to voice your opinion and I am free to voice mine.

Some RSS members are like taliban in mentality, I agree but dont equal them as organizations. Completely different. I know you have hatred towards RSS and free to voice your opinion. There is nothing concrete that I learnt where I have to hate/oppose RSS completely. If you have some thing that shows proofs than mere allegations, please share the details (via PM) and I will definitely read it to check on my beliefs. We dont read about Godse but simply hate him for one line that has been spread “Godse killed Gandhi” and every other information about him is immaterial to us. I am yet to read about Godse, till than I wont form any opinion about him (either positive or negative) just based on one line.

BJP wants to name AAP as paki and AAP wants to name Sangh as Talibani. And looks like this is only going to continue.

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
74
7540
170

I don’t understand WTF mods doing ? Why they allowing the DD members to get abused & insulted by this DAN.

Who ever post a general comment in the thread he start then accusing Modi bhakt and all. And when he is feeling the heat, he starts crying and complaints to mod. WTF is this.

Why DD mods and admin allowing him to post all these political post and spam DD and and allowing him to keep abusing other fellow members.

I’m sure, he will target me also now.

Campaign trail tracking narendra modi 13952279132856
Deal Lieutenant
180
3240
127

+1 for breadcrumbpost, even I support a party but that doesnt mean I should spam this deal forum with copy paste from fb/other sites.
If you are so much fan of someone just go create a fanpage or tweet about him if people like you they will follow you simple. Why spamming a Deal forum ????

Missing
suspended
92
385
11

what black magic has congress done that people keep mum on the massive corruption, price rise appeasement politics.

last night bollywood came out blazing guns at modi and appealing voters to vote for scam secular party number 1
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Special5 1
Deal Captain
0
12354
169

More than the spam of some dimers here, its the attitude that is bothering me more. “Just because you dont like what I like, I talk low of you.” This should go. Everyone should be able to freely voice their opinion. Abusing the supporters or talking low of them is too bad. if you have something against the leader, speak about them, why talk about the supporters? This I am saying to all party fans/posters and not just one specific party….. Tard, andh-bhakth etc. (i dont know if I ever used, if I did than I am wrong as well)

Special5 1
Deal Captain
0
12354
169
superwoman wrote:

what black magic has congress done that people keep mum on the massive corruption, price rise appeasement politics.

last night bollywood came out blazing guns at modi and appealing voters to vote for scam secular party number 1
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


yes, i have seen that show. and i wondered if both AAP and BJP are doing wrong by completely ignoring congress. People may get fed up with fighting between AAP and BJP and eventually bring UPA-3, that would be a disaster for this country https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif Only later I realized that, its on the web and social-media BJP vs AAP, otherwise, on the ground its Congress vs. BJP (barring few constituencies).

Missing
suspended
92
385
11

we have given CON 10 years to CON us, so why not change now to see what happens.

Gr8psphoto
suspended
86
1010
74
DAN wrote:

gr8ps wrote:

why does kejrival wear special skull cap during meetings with Muslim and not the aam aadmi cap he wears all the time is this to gain votes or what ??aap will not get 272+ anyhow than will it merge with congress again or what will it do?


Another LIE spread by BHAKTS.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/323164/medium/1424526-10259176_731166010239866_5982762889870773020_o.png?1480990963


what lie i have seen a conference where he was wearing a skull cap if in image he does not wear does not mean he never wear
yOu have nice sense btw why dont apply to MIT
p.s. pl do search yourself as you are specialized in it and see yourself

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
72
18205
249
svprod6 wrote:

login33 wrote:

Al Qaeda = RSS , haha Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.


Sahi bola:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin


if true then howcome he still alive:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
72
18205
249
breadcrumb wrote:

I don’t understand WTF mods doing ? Why they allowing the DD members to get abused & insulted by this DAN.

Who ever post a general comment in the thread he start then accusing Modi bhakt and all. And when he is feeling the heat, he starts crying and complaints to mod. WTF is this.

Why DD mods and admin allowing him to post all these political post and spam DD and and allowing him to keep abusing other fellow members.

I’m sure, he will target me also now.


+100

Cropped4962214716210289882
Deal Subedar
135
2738
116
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif अपने पैर पर कुल्हाड़ी मार https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif इस बार फेकू सरकार
Aam aadmi party logo   copy   copy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
62
5394
82

see this, He Clearly says no action when asked about Vadra.

vote lene time khoob drama kiya, fir sonia ka msg aaya Vadra ko choro, to fir Setting kar li Sonia se

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/462338/ls-polls-na...

DAN wrote:

aur MODI bhakton , Modi ki election ke pehle hi fatt li. Vadra ke baare me poocha to bolti band ho gayi. bhakton ki raay jaan na chaahonga.


h1. Modi says no witch-hunt against Vadra, if BJP forms govt

h2. Modi’s comments come days after some of the BJP spokespersons asserted the party will probe Vadra, if it is voted to power.
https://in.news.yahoo.com/modi-says-no-witch-hu...

DAN wrote:

मित्रों,

बीजेपी को कई मुद्दों पर घेरा गया जैसे चंदे की पारदर्शिता, भ्रष्टाचारियो और अपराधियो को टिकट, कॉर्पोरेट घरानों को बेवजह फ़ायदा, स्वराज, राईट तो रिजेक्ट, राईट तो रिकाल, जन लोकपाल..
हाँ, देश को बर्बादी के कगार पर ले जाने वाली वंशवादी और सबसे भ्रष्टाचारी पार्टी को जरुर बारम्बार निशाने पर लिया है…
पर आज मोदी जी के बयान कि वाड्रा के खिलाफ बदले की कार्यवाही नहीं की जाएगी सुनकर दिल भोचक्का रह गया….
ये क्या तमाशा है भाई ?

अगर ये मुद्दा ही नहीं है तो फिर क्यों चिल्ला चिल्ला कर बीजेपी लोगों का बेवकूफ बना रही है ?
मतलब मौजूदा लचर कानूनों को अपना काम करने दिया जायेगा और वाड्रा जो अपने परिवार के रसूख से एक मामूली व्यापारी से अरबोपति बन बैठा उसे बीजेपी वाले यूँ ही निकल जाने देंगे ?

क्यों नहीं बीजेपी मजबूती से कहती कि वो अगर सत्ता में आई तो बाकायदा वाड्रा की पूरी जांच करवाएगी, उसकी अवैध रूप से कमाई हुई अकूत संपत्ति जब्त करेगी (असली में ना की राजस्थान की तरह कार्यवाही का वायदा करके मुकर जाना ) और धोखाधड़ी के मामले दर्ज कर फ़ास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट बना कर उस पर जल्द से जल्द कार्यवाही करेगी…..

क्या सन्देश देना चाहते हैं मोदी जी देश को ? यही कि वाड्रा को “राष्ट्रीय दामाद” यूँ ही नहीं कहा जाता और वो सभी पार्टियों का भी दामाद है और उस पर कोई हाथ नहीं डालेगा…

क्या वाड्रा की ये काली कमाई किसी नेता की खानदानी दौलत और संपत्ति है जो किसी बीजेपी वाले नेता को फर्क नहीं पड़ता….नहीं, ये इस मुल्क की दौलत है……और बीजेपी के मोदी को- उन्ही की जबान में- अगर कल चलकर इस देश के चौकीदार की भूमिका निभाने को मिलती है -तोक्या वो इस दामाद की लूट से आँखें बंद कर लेंगे ?


कानून तो अपना काम करेगा ही मोदी जी— और ये विडम्बना है इस मुल्क की कि कानून अपना काम बहुत आराम से करता है—— पर ये देश बीजेपी के प्रधानमंत्री पद के उम्मीदवार से इतनी तो आशा करता है कि वो देश को लूटने वालों से देश की दौलत वापिस लाने और उन्हें सज़ा दिलवाने में कुछ तो तेज़ी और स्फूर्ति दिखलायेगा…
मोदी से हमें व्यवस्था परिवर्तन की उम्मीद तो है ही नहीं पर इतनी आशा जरुर थी कि अगर कल चलकर वो ही इस देश की बागडौर संभालेंगे तो कम से कम वो कांग्रेस के पापों का भंडाफोड़ कर उन्हें सलाखों के पीछे डालकर उनकी काली अवैध कमाई राष्ट्र को कुछ हद तक वापिस करेंगे…
पर आज मोदी के इस बयान से उनके प्रति जो ये थोडा-बहुत विश्वास था वो और कम हुआ है…
जय हिन्द !! वन्दे मातरम !!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png



Sadhu
Deal Hunter
238
15111
216
rajdesidime wrote:

breadcrumb wrote:

I don’t understand WTF mods doing ? Why they allowing the DD members to get abused & insulted by this DAN.

Who ever post a general comment in the thread he start then accusing Modi bhakt and all. And when he is feeling the heat, he starts crying and complaints to mod. WTF is this.

Why DD mods and admin allowing him to post all these political post and spam DD and and allowing him to keep abusing other fellow members.

I’m sure, he will target me also now.


+100


As per the queen and support staff
Anyone who understands politics, is a Modi supporter sorry bhakt…

And those who keep on spamming against Modi are True Natioalist..
These are the people who have never cheated in School/college Exams, never gave a penny as bribe to anyone, never looted any pricing error loot..

they simply lit a agarbatti sorry jaddu batti in front of their leader’s photo and start a new day of spamming across the forums..

Also, Mods inspite of complaints by a large number of dimers, you havn’t responded on the issue..

Spammers provoke members and since spammers don’t have any reputation to loose in the forum, they keep on deteriorating the nature of discussion and other dimers suffer as in the case of Satzz..

Missing