final call

final call

215°
Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
228
455
6

plz suggest quickly…vivo u10 or redmi 8a?
vivo after discount n cb is approv 7600

24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
228
455
6
OnlineBewda wrote:

vivo u10 where @ 7600

Amazon

Bank offers
10% instant discount up to Rs. 2,000 on minimum purchase of Rs. 3,000 with SBI Credit…

Cashback
Get Rs 500 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of this product through pre-paid…

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
143
2744
46
Expand
amitsp wrote:

Amazon

Bank offers
10% instant discount up to Rs. 2,000 on minimum purchase of Rs. 3,000 with SBI Credit…

Cashback
Get Rs 500 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of this product through pre-paid…

2 rating rolleyes

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Cadet
109
982
34

Just save some more money buy a better faster phone.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
228
455
6
rogerthat wrote:

Just save some more money buy a better faster phone.

Need for parents…i think 665 is fine for normal use

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
228
455
6
rajrocks wrote:

redmi 7

U mean 7s? Its also 9k plus bank offer…i think better option

Images
Deal Brigadier
71,714
82571
1108
Expand
amitsp wrote:

U mean 7s? Its also 9k plus bank offer…i think better option

redmi 7 means redmi 7 and not redmi 7s.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
228
455
6
Expand
indianboy wrote:

buy iphone 11 with 68,450 stuck_out_tongue

Or better…go for a 3 day goa trip 25k qid kids….plus…vivo u10 for 8k… .plus 10 gm gold ring for wife….happi family

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
228
455
6
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

redmi 7 means redmi 7 and not redmi 7s.

Y?….665 in vivo..wik 5k batery n fast charger

Images
Deal Brigadier
71,714
82571
1108
Expand
amitsp wrote:

Y?….665 in vivo..wik 5k batery n fast charger

when u were going for redmi 8a which has sd439 then y not redmi 7 which has sd632 and [email protected]?

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
71
2

Redmi 7 offer works only on 2gb…
Not on 3gb model

Missing