Fireproof file folder for documents

Fireproof file folder for documents

48°
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
68
0

Can any one give suggestions for fire proof file folder to store documents like marksheet and degree, so slightly larger than A4. I would prefer if it had leaves to insert the documents individually. Since, ordinary folders are around 300-400, I thought it would be better to invest around 1000 on fire proof folder to protect the documents as such folders are both water proof as well as fire proof. 

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
68
0

Here’s a product I liked https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592945/original/Screenshot_2019-10-28-11-56-02-55_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.png?1572244149 

Sorry, could not post AliExpress link.

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
65
285
4

what’s the need for fireproof one. confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
68
0
Nighthawk69 wrote:

what’s the need for fireproof one. confused

In my university I saw someone who came to apply for duplicates as he lost some of his original documents when a small fire broke in his apartment, apparently the documents were on a table near the short-circuited point.
Anyhow since I was going to buy a folder anyway I thought better safe than sorry or maybe that’s my paranoia. smile

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
Expand
Sickkid wrote:

In my university I saw someone who came to apply for duplicates as he lost some of his original documents when a small fire broke in his apartment, apparently the documents were on a table near the short-circuited point.
Anyhow since I was going to buy a folder anyway I thought better safe than sorry or maybe that’s my paranoia. smile

Next Level Paranoia stuck_out_tongue

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
65
285
4
Expand
Sickkid wrote:

In my university I saw someone who came to apply for duplicates as he lost some of his original documents when a small fire broke in his apartment, apparently the documents were on a table near the short-circuited point.
Anyhow since I was going to buy a folder anyway I thought better safe than sorry or maybe that’s my paranoia. smile

Cool. Better safe than sorry smile

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1307
38

just put them inside iron boxes , old trunks if you remember.
or inside locker standalone or inbuilt in almirah

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
68
0
rogerthat wrote:

just put them inside iron boxes , old trunks if you remember.
or inside locker standalone or inbuilt in almirah

I have seen my father store documents inside traditional paper files that are closed by tying a thread in trunk boxes but that seems cumbersome. A good folder would also allow to carry documents outside when needed. Currently I am entering the job market so would probably need to carry documents to interviews several times. grinning
Had to wait more than 45 days to receive an official transcript so would like avoid the hassle of applying duplicates as far as possible; hence the paranoia for safety of documents.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1307
38
Expand
Sickkid wrote:

I have seen my father store documents inside traditional paper files that are closed by tying a thread in trunk boxes but that seems cumbersome. A good folder would also allow to carry documents outside when needed. Currently I am entering the job market so would probably need to carry documents to interviews several times. grinning
Had to wait more than 45 days to receive an official transcript so would like avoid the hassle of applying duplicates as far as possible; hence the paranoia for safety of documents.

no need to worry.

just live a normal life

a story i read before somewhere

a person afraid of dying by accident or any other thing outside , started living only inside , stopped going outside of his house.

died by a painting falling on his head inside the house.

moral : no need to be paranoid

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2887
40

find an old style tin/aluminum school box, if they are still available

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1339
22
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

no need to worry.

just live a normal life

a story i read before somewhere

a person afraid of dying by accident or any other thing outside , started living only inside , stopped going outside of his house.

died by a painting falling on his head inside the house.

moral : no need to be paranoid


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592994/original/EH4bJtEU0AAZBQ_.jpg?1572291891

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
226
2

Was deepavali a trigger to think about fire safety for your docs?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
68
0
santosh_blr wrote:

Was deepavali a trigger to think about fire safety for your docs?

Had to make several trips of my university several times to get official transcript issued, saw a person there who had come to apply for duplicates as he had lost his certificates in fire.

Missing