flight cheapest option

flight cheapest option

74°
Missing
Deal Cadet
84
496
3

i have to book flight worth Rs 2155, as of today my options :
yatra : 2159-500(freecharge coupon for yatra new user)-82yatraEcash+200convfees=1776
cleartrip : 2155-20*2155/100 (buy eGV using EMAIL200 promo code amazon)+0convfees=1724

Can anybody get me more cheaper option other than these ??

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323

I was just going to post a similar post for suggestion required. Now I’ll follow your post and comment in it. So both of us get more info. Thanks.

I have some 6-7k promo cash in Goibibo, can it be used for flight discount? Any additional offer over the top?

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
496
3

after waiting for replies, i had booked with my Cleartrip option and that worked smoothly for me.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
2,278
42829
736
@nyadav.shopping213 wrote:

after waiting for replies, i had booked with my Cleartrip option and that worked smoothly for me.


Ah, I am seeing this thread a little too late. But I think you went with the cheapest option already.

By the way, I don’t understand how you were subtracting 20% of 2155. If you bought two Cleartrip GVs from two Amazon accounts, you got flat 400 discount. So the flight ended up costing you 2155-400 = 1755, correct?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
586
11
@DealSeeker wrote:

@nyadav.shopping213 wrote:

after waiting for replies, i had booked with my Cleartrip option and that worked smoothly for me.


Ah, I am seeing this thread a little too late. But I think you went with the cheapest option already.

By the way, I don’t understand how you were subtracting 20% of 2155. If you bought two Cleartrip GVs from two Amazon accounts, you got flat 400 discount. So the flight ended up costing you 2155-400 = 1755, correct?


He would have bought 3 voucher at 20% discount. Convenience charge is waived off only if you pay complete amount by GC.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
2,278
42829
736
@makeourdeal wrote:

He would have bought 3 voucher at 20% discount. Convenience charge is waived off only if you pay complete amount by GC.


Oh yes, missed this point which I myself have highlighted many times earlier. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ashamed.gif

This means he ended up with a spare Cleartrip GV worth 845. If I were him, I would have gone with the Yatra option in such a situation. I already have a couple of partially used Cleartrip GVs and it pains me to buy new ones because I can’t use those existing GVs efficiently. Seems like nyadav and I should use DD’s trading section to get rid of those partially used GVs.

CC @nyadav.shopping213

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
496
3

actually i had spare GV’s worth 200 for cleartrip….so bought 2 1k gvs from amazon got 400 off which is 20% discount and used spare gv for remaining payment…

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
496
3

@DealSeeker how yatra option would have been better ? yatra gv also avaiiable on amazon at 10%…how to use them was my confusion otherwise yatra option wouild have been better?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
586
11
@nyadav.shopping213 wrote:

@DealSeeker how yatra option would have been better ? yatra gv also avaiiable on amazon at 10%…how to use them was my confusion otherwise yatra option wouild have been better?


@DealSeeker yatra gc can be used for train tickets?

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
496
3

no idea about yatra egv…never bought….can these be used along with Discount Coupon ? and where to apply ?? anybody knows?

Missing