Flipkart account blocked

Flipkart account blocked

146°
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar

Flipkart blocked my account today..
Had 15k gift voucher in it.

Now this is too much. I want a legal way.. i want my amount back..
29 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant

Why did you keep 15k in the account when FK has been blocking accounts often
Talk to CC, if you can authenticate the gvs with bills etc they may return – I have no experience though
Good luck

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major

What had happened after this? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585325/original/Screenshot_20190916-233743.jpg?1568657654

Missing
Deal Cadet

Abandon fk

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
getready wrote:

What had happened after this? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585325/original/Screenshot_20190916-233743.jpg?1568657654

They changed the mobile number and email then now this happened

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
caks2006407 wrote:

Why did you keep 15k in the account when FK has been blocking accounts often
Talk to CC, if you can authenticate the gvs with bills etc they may return – I have no experience though
Good luck

I asked them to transfer ..but there was no such option.. neither i was able to purchase anything.. whenever i order any item it got cancelled

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

I asked them to transfer ..but there was no such option.. neither i was able to purchase anything.. whenever i order any item it got cancelled

For what reason they blocked it at the first place? What they replied?

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet

Yaar itna voucher kharidke kya karte ho yaar koi bol Raha hai lost 4000, lost 1800. Par Flipkart me voucher add kyu Kiya 15k is huge

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
deb3l wrote:

For what reason they blocked it at the first place? What they replied?

Usually they never give the explicit reason, because then we can defend/justify.
They only say “system flagged suspicious activity..we can do nothing”
His account is blocked because he asked for change of email+Mobile which is suspicious, but then its profitable for them to block and let user go to legal options which is very rare.
They are covering their losses against discounts given elsewhere.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Usually they never give the explicit reason, because then we can defend/justify.

That’s uprightly stupid. imp Its very awkward to do business under these terms. pensive

His account is blocked because he asked for change of email+Mobile which is suspicious

That’s BS, if be the reason. One should change the details anytime he/ she wants. The problem arises if they do this to exploit/ loot the offers. That’s what I would have thought normally.. but that’s not the case here either due to the presence of high valued GV in that account. rolleyes Its creating more suspense now.

They are covering their losses against discounts given elsewhere.

Lol.. stuck_out_tongue

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar

they can disable /block the account , but this is not reasonable to take away the money , atleast they can send the money back to account holder .

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar

Hello ,

We’d like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you’ve purchased are usually not intended for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Thanks,
xxx
Flipkart Customer Support

Ws under blanket baby 2560x1600
Deal Cadet

if you buy gift voucher from flipkart than it will return, or if you buy from third party seller like wohoo, giftcard, etc no way to get money back

Deal Cadet

they are choor right now. i have flipkart plus account.

Download
Deal Cadet

Now I’m afraid of adding my 6k vouchers to flipkart.
I received these vouchers for achieving spend based targets.

Untitled 1
Critic
AppleFan wrote:

Now I’m afraid of adding my 6k vouchers to flipkart.
I received these vouchers for achieving spend based targets.

If you have old and genuine account where you did not buy too many gadgets (phones) in a short period of time then you have nothing to worry. Flipkart is not that kind of stupid that they will block genuine accounts. Most people who got their account blocked, admitted that they have been buying high number of phones from their account.

Also stop buying shit for people from your main account for the sake of help because they don’t have plus account. If you do not do that then you are fine.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar

but ab kya hoga …
15k is not a small amount ..
500 -1000 hota to chal jata but this is 15k pensive

Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

If you have old and genuine account where you did not buy too many gadgets (phones) in a short period of time then you have nothing to worry. Flipkart is not that kind of stupid that they will block genuine accounts. Most people who got their account blocked, admitted that they have been buying high number of phones from their account.

Also stop buying shit for people from your main account for the sake of help because they don’t have plus account. If you do not do that then you are fine.

no that is not true

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Thanks,
bought mobile from flipkart 1.5yrs ago, I purchase grocery every month from FP with vouchers I have.

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Thanks,
bought mobile from flipkart 1.5yrs ago, I purchase grocery every month from FP with vouchers I have.

Then don’t worry. smile
You are the exact type of customer they want to keep.

Cropped1114887228
Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Whats the use of simply buying it for other people,does he get any profit ?

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rakshithrithvik wrote:

Whats the use of simply buying it for other people,does he get any profit ?

Yes they do. In terms of

1. Getting reward points/Getting super coins.
2. Getting benefits from bank offers 10% off or something like that.
3. Last most people sell flash sale products such as (MI phones) at a higher price.

Cropped1114887228
Deal Cadet
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes they do. In terms of

3. Last most people sell flash sale products such as (MI phones) at a higher price.

Yes hes also getting 5% discount through gv’s right, I think this fellow is doing something fishy🤔

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rakshithrithvik wrote:

Yes hes also getting 5% discount through gv’s right, I think this fellow is doing something fishy🤔

Probably!

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Then don’t worry. smile
You are the exact type of customer they want to keep.

Never be so sure bro! I must have placed mobile order 2 years ago from fk, generally bought fashion items, mobile covers, etc.
During this year sale (dont remmbr name), bought some items like skullcandy earphones, omron bp monitor, etc and they cancelled my orders (they were at good prices, all single orders, never purchased same items before).
After the sale ended, they blocked my account due to excessive returns

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes they do. In terms of

+1

There are many shop keepers and resellers in Whatsapp groups who offer 200-300 rs for your service if you can buy a phone for them. Usually they pay for newly launched flash sale phones. I have been contacted by a few.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Roushh wrote:

+1

There are many shop keepers and resellers in Whatsapp groups who offer 200-300 rs for your service if you can buy a phone for them. Usually they pay for newly launched flash sale phones.

Correct!

Missing