Flipkart account blocked

232°
Helpful
hackerboys

Flipkart blocked my account today..
Had 15k gift voucher in it.

Now this is too much. I want a legal way.. i want my amount back..
29 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Why did you keep 15k in the account when FK has been blocking accounts often
Talk to CC, if you can authenticate the gvs with bills etc they may return – I have no experience though
Good luck

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I asked them to transfer ..but there was no such option.. neither i was able to purchase anything.. whenever i order any item it got cancelled

View 3 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

What had happened after this? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585325/original/Screenshot_20190916-233743.jpg?1568657654

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

They changed the mobile number and email then now this happened

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yup

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Abandon fk

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yaar itna voucher kharidke kya karte ho yaar koi bol Raha hai lost 4000, lost 1800. Par Flipkart me voucher add kyu Kiya 15k is huge

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

they can disable /block the account , but this is not reasonable to take away the money , atleast they can send the money back to account holder .

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Hello ,

We’d like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you’ve purchased are usually not intended for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Thanks,
xxx
Flipkart Customer Support

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if you buy gift voucher from flipkart than it will return, or if you buy from third party seller like wohoo, giftcard, etc no way to get money back

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

they are choor right now. i have flipkart plus account.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Now I’m afraid of adding my 6k vouchers to flipkart.
I received these vouchers for achieving spend based targets.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

If you have old and genuine account where you did not buy too many gadgets (phones) in a short period of time then you have nothing to worry. Flipkart is not that kind of stupid that they will block genuine accounts. Most people who got their account blocked, admitted that they have been buying high number of phones from their account.

Also stop buying shit for people from your main account for the sake of help because they don’t have plus account. If you do not do that then you are fine.

View 10 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

but ab kya hoga …
15k is not a small amount ..
500 -1000 hota to chal jata but this is 15k pensive

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Same guy here for same issue xd

replyuser
Click here to reply