Hotness Flipkart account blocked

Hot Deal Flipkart account blocked

972°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

Me added 10799 rs gv in my flipkart account from TMW app and some others sources and they blocked my account.

I contacted them but ony got waiting time …

what can i do now?

88 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
44
6102
110
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif adding vouchers blocking the accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Images
Deal Lieutenant
172
4846
64

Almost 11K voucher??, that’s y they blocked!!!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5112
75
chetanc12 wrote:

Almost 11K voucher??, that’s y they blocked!!!

It’s not the amount but it might be the way the vouchers were acquired. Maybe the voucher OP acquired from “some other” sources might have been flagged already.

Wfe
Deal Major
6,492
21110
245

some other sources ?

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
124
2706
86

Tell us the what exactly you did. I mean the hidden part so that others can be cautious https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Screenshot 2017 02 03 18 31 59 495 com.whatsapp
Deal Cadet
1
670
16
getready wrote:

some other sources ?

+1

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4011
58
ZIZER wrote:

Tell us the what exactly you did. I mean the hidden part so that others can be cautious https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@getready
He just hacked the flipkart GV system.. and he knew some trick..
@youwecan01165 share what u have done?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
Expand
typhoon wrote:

@getready
He just hacked the flipkart GV system.. and he knew some trick..
@youwecan01165 share what u have done?

Nop..
I bought gvs from TMW with different accounts and added all to Flipkart account.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

Actually I think it’s case of multiple login…..

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4011
58
Expand
youwecan01165 wrote:

Nop..
I bought gvs from TMW with different accounts and added all to Flipkart account.

what is TMW? Any offer of Flipkart GV?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,340
24422
242

What the paneer sasikala https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Why they are blocking accounts

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
63
848
10

TMW https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant
384
3739
30

Can anyone send me the mobile wallet referral code pls

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
633
5028
50
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

Can anyone send me the mobile wallet referral code pls

Which mobile wallet

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

TMW- The Mobile Wallet

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
44
6102
110
youwecan01165 wrote:

Actually I think it’s case of multiple login…..

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif why so
Giphy
Deal Subedar
23
2579
54

How do you know your account is blocked?

Andrew
Deal Cadet
53
331
2
Batraji wrote:

TMW- The Mobile Wallet

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Off topic:
@BatraJi yeh kiske bacho ki photo laga daalte ho re? Unko pata hai ki tumne unke bacho ki photowa ko sarvjanik kar rakha hai? Bechare maasoom bache.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13061
143
Expand
as005 wrote:

Off topic:
@BatraJi yeh kiske bacho ki photo laga daalte ho re? Unko pata hai ki tumne unke bacho ki photowa ko sarvjanik kar rakha hai? Bechare maasoom bache.

I think @BatraJi is under process to change his name to @MissBatraJi

Napster icon
Critic
49
5238
102
youwecan01165 wrote:

Actually I think it’s case of multiple login…..

Could be, because adding GC of 10k (Rs250x40) has not caused any problems for me. Is it a new account by any chance? Mine’s several years old.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
Expand
as005 wrote:

Off topic:
@BatraJi yeh kiske bacho ki photo laga daalte ho re? Unko pata hai ki tumne unke bacho ki photowa ko sarvjanik kar rakha hai? Bechare maasoom bache.

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
adnan_d92 wrote:

How do you know your account is blocked?

Confirmed by customer care of Flipkart…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
Expand
typhoon wrote:

what is TMW? Any offer of Flipkart GV?

The mobile wallet ….. Bought with code GIFTCARD 50 cb on 200

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
Superdry wrote:

TMW https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes it’s The Mobile Wallet

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
Superdry wrote:

TMW https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes it’s The Mobile Wallet

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
Superdry wrote:

TMW https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes it’s The Mobile Wallet

Wfe
Deal Major
6,492
21110
245
Expand
enapster wrote:

Could be, because adding GC of 10k (Rs250x40) has not caused any problems for me. Is it a new account by any chance? Mine’s several years old.

For Flipkart track record matters
Total purchases (Quantity and Amount), type of purchases (whether someone is getting these for reselling or for personal use) no of returns n stuff

CC @youwecan01165

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0
Expand
getready wrote:

For Flipkart track record matters
Total purchases (Quantity and Amount), type of purchases (whether someone is getting these for reselling or for personal use) no of returns n stuff

CC @youwecan01165

Ordered 5 mobile within one month. Is this the issue?.

Any solution for my money back plz suggest..

Missing