Hot Deal

Flipkart account blocked

1879°
Deal Newbie
vasu01veera862

How to unblock or reactivate flipkart account because of my order history that I have done so many mobile orders they said it was against policy that all these mobile are reselling and not for personal use. I have called so many times but they’re not responding properly . kindly help to unblock my account

31 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Switch to new account.
If u have proper answer explain them.
Bulk orders they thinks resellers

Link Copied

Even for few mobile orders they blocked me to buy any kind of mobile, account is not blocked. When spoked to them they directly telling buy mobile from other account.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Few as in how many?

View 11 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How many mobiles u bought in last few months ?

Link Copied

@vasu01veera862 any update bro??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nthg done same replies

Critic Critic
Link Copied

What the fuck! They blocked my account stating the exact same reasons only! That the items I purchased from my account were for reselling and not for personal use. I simply replied FUCK YOU, I will humiliate you on social media. Then within a couple of days, I received another email saying to disregard the previous email (reselling one) and that they have reactivated my account.

Now please note, I am an honest person. All mobile phones bought from my account were indeed for personal use, and I even took photos (with IMEI screen) of those mobile phones (a few were sold obviously as they became old) and other stuffs I bought to fuck them up royally, but in the end didn’t need to put those up on social media as proof because they unblocked my account. So if you’re an honest person, then send a strong email to them and in case of failure to keep your request take the social media route.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro how they reactivated ur account i even tried so many ways its since 1 week they are telling same reasons when i gave mail or call to them..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2 years back flipkart blocked my account because i resell mobile in market. I just created another account after that. Now flipkart activated my old account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My account is blocked by saying high return but not even a single product i return in 2-3years. And customer care say he don’t know anything. On Facebook Twitter they are just copy paste same reply again and again. I have gift gard in that account but …..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pensive
Please unblock my account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I too having the same problem now they are telling the same thing repeatedly and I am using flipkart cardless credit and two mobiles are on emi and I mailed them if you activate my account only i can pay or else I can’t I said for that also they are saying the same thing what I should do or else I tell them I won’t pay my emi if you don’t activate my account pls help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Even my account is blocked… And just because I purchased apparel…. They think I am now a reseller, and bloody they’re not ready to even listen to what I’m trying to say…. Same bullshit copy paste emails and robotic tone answers by customer care executives…. It’s more like “customer I DON’T CARE executive”… Very shamelessly they’re now telling me nothing can be done, nothing can be done…. Truth is they don’t want to do it… Unnecessarily wasted my time and money….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Flipkart account black

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Flipkart unblock

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its 2 year, still my account blocked

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I am unable to buy any electronic/electrical item from my Flipkart account, after purchasing an AC in May 2020 using Flipkart gift cards (bought from Wohoo bought on Snapdeal). Have bought only 4-5 mobiles since March 2019.
All my Orders related to electronic/mobile accessories/electrical item category are being cancelled again and again with the same error message “Due to high demand and limited stock, your item was cancelled”.

On contacting customer care by email and telephonically, they confirm that neither my account is blocked nor flagged.
Same is happening with my other Flipkart account, where no major purchases have been made and is maintained on a different device. But shipping addresses are same.
Unable to decide to wait or to create another account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Flipkart account is blocked so please unblock it immediately

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My flipkart account hacked plz block in

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am ready block Flipkart 8099213161

replyuser
Click here to reply