Flipkart: Best mobile @ 7k

Flipkart: Best mobile @ 7k

82°
My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3266
63

Need to buy today. These are the mobiles with final price 7.2k All are 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM.Which one you do you suggest & why?

Redmi Note 7S

Realme 5

Honor 10 Lite

Realme 3i

Should I buy Redmi 8A @ 6300 (3/32)

No gaming..best battery with speed charging expected

17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Images%282%29
Deal Subedar
0
2290
11

Go with Redmi note 7s (support c port with fast charging)

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2612
39
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

yes…sbi dc only

what about other options on AZ?

Many option on amazon vivo U10 @ 7K .last sale got Redmi Y3 @ 5800
Oppo K1 @ 7250 (Flipkart) redmi N7P @ 8500

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Many option on amazon vivo U10 @ 7K .last sale got Redmi Y3 @ 5800
Oppo K1 @ 7250 (Flipkart) redmi N7P @ 8500

Vivo u10 is a good option I guess as per op battery needs 5000 mah battery with 18w fast cahrging

My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3266
63
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Many option on amazon vivo U10 @ 7K .last sale got Redmi Y3 @ 5800
Oppo K1 @ 7250 (Flipkart) redmi N7P @ 8500

what’s the lowest price for vivo U10 till date?

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2465
62

best mobile 4gb ram within 10k ?

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2877
35
hackerboys wrote:

best mobile 4gb ram within 10k ?

Real me 3 pro..dont invest much money on mobiles now.. the resell value ll be near to 50% with in a year. Market is progressing very fast.

My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3266
63
hackerboys wrote:

best mobile 4gb ram within 10k ?

realme 3 pro @ 9k & realme 3 @ 8k (after discount)

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1059
42

Redmi 8 64gb at 7999. Type c, big battery, fingerprint sensor, 64gb.
Great phone for elders.

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
545
500
7
G-Gowda wrote:

Redmi Note 7S.

4gb variant costs 10k & Rn7 pro (4+64) at 11k. What’s your choice bro?
Have been using stock Android phones since 5 yrs. Not a fan of miui for it’s ads, but want to upgrade my Moto g5 plus.

Missing
suspended
336
1139
11

Moto e6s at 6487(4Gb,64gb)

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1173
21
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

4gb variant costs 10k & Rn7 pro (4+64) at 11k. What’s your choice bro?
Have been using stock Android phones since 5 yrs. Not a fan of miui for it’s ads, but want to upgrade my Moto g5 plus.

Go for RN 7 Pro. U will get at less than 10k using SBI debit card. 10% + 10% offer on it now.
Ads can be controlled to a large extent, but MiUI is way too feature rich than stock Android. I use Pixel, but I like MiUI for all the practical features it has.
Next major update apparently will remove ads, but you never know. You can root and use custom roms if you’re into that.

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
545
500
7
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Go for RN 7 Pro. U will get at less than 10k using SBI debit card. 10% + 10% offer on it now.
Ads can be controlled to a large extent, but MiUI is way too feature rich than stock Android. I use Pixel, but I like MiUI for all the practical features it has.
Next major update apparently will remove ads, but you never know. You can root and use custom roms if you’re into that.

10% + 10% ??

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
545
500
7
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Go for RN 7 Pro. U will get at less than 10k using SBI debit card. 10% + 10% offer on it now.
Ads can be controlled to a large extent, but MiUI is way too feature rich than stock Android. I use Pixel, but I like MiUI for all the practical features it has.
Next major update apparently will remove ads, but you never know. You can root and use custom roms if you’re into that.

Thanks for the reply bro…

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1173
21
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

10% + 10% ??

Selling at Rs. 12,000. 10% SBI offer = 1200. 10% extra discount for prepaid = 1000.
So, 12,000-2200 = Rs. 9800. Best at this price.

https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-note-7-pro-neptu...

PS: Once you get an update which is stable for your phone and you like it, refrain from updating again. My dad’s RN4 is still running strong even after almost 3yrs and he uses all social media apps, bank apps, yt, TV apps, etc. Hasn’t updated MiUI in over 1.5 years.

Missing