Flipkart crosses 100 mn customers milestone

Flipkart crosses 100 mn customers milestone

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
10646965 652473674871348 2166427431769653643 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
76
3896
109

Flipkart crosses 100 mn customers milestone

BENGALURU, SEPT 21: Flipkart has 100 million registered users, making it the first online marketplace in India to reach this milestone.

A press statement from the company said Flipkart has become the first company to reach this milestone in a single country outside the US and China.

With 100 million users, Flipkart’s registered customer base stands at around 63 per cent of the entire wireless and wireline broadband connections in India. The figures released by TRAI in September 2016 put the number of broadband connections in the country at under 160 million.

“Since the time we sold the first book to our first customer in 2007 till today, our journey has always been about providing a superior shopping experience to our customers while continuously raising the quality of service and selection," Binny Bansal, CEO & Co-Founder of Flipkart, said.

The Indian e-commerce market is among the fastest growing in the world and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Report released in September 2016 confirmed Flipkart as the market leader with over 43 per cent market share. The report also added that by 2019, Flipkart would continue to lead with a 44 per cent share of the e-commerce market.

(Source – http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/f...)

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75

and they should shut down soon with the kind of customer service they are providing and with the cancellations and fake products deliveries going on.
Flipkart is douche

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13306
220

Yes may be its true because even I have 3 accounts with them. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yes may be its true because even I have 3 accounts with them. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


That’s what. ‘Customers’ means accounts…I have three accounts with them (including my family’s) and have not ordered anything from them in past 1-2 years maybe but am still counted as customer.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
320
4890
38
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yes may be its true because even I have 3 accounts with them. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


That’s what. ‘Customers’ means accounts…I have three accounts with them (including my family’s) and have not ordered anything from them in past 1-2 years maybe but am still counted as customer.


+ no information about ‘active’ accounts. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
0
1817
31
“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yes may be its true because even I have 3 accounts with them. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


That’s what. ‘Customers’ means accounts…I have three accounts with them (including my family’s) and have not ordered anything from them in past 1-2 years maybe but am still counted as customer.


+ no information about ‘active’ accounts. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


There are many active accounts…. at least in the last one month https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
0
1817
31

Offer Refer and Earn…. put some bug…. 100 million not a big deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@newdduser wrote:

Offer Refer and Earn…. put some bug…. 100 million not a big deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Haha…don’t scratch Dimer’s wounds https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
0
1817
31
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@newdduser wrote:

Offer Refer and Earn…. put some bug…. 100 million not a big deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Haha…don’t scratch Dimer’s wounds https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


so u were wounded as well? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Animals    19 20120508 1676001618
Deal Subedar
2
0
2454
17

God knows, how many accounts I made during that refer and earn.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629

Paytm says ‘Bitch please’
They already have more then 100 million registered paytm wallet users. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and now they are a market place also, so flipkart isn’t the first marketplace to cross that figure.

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@newdduser wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@newdduser wrote:

Offer Refer and Earn…. put some bug…. 100 million not a big deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Haha…don’t scratch Dimer’s wounds https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


so u were wounded as well? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Never have I tried that stunt after Paytm 50 off 50 codes fiasco. Had to recover my cost by recharging others’ mobiles. That was too much for me.

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Paytm says ‘Bitch please’
They already have more then 100 million registered paytm wallet users. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and now they are a market place also, so flipkart isn’t the first marketplace to cross that figure.


Yes Paytm is known to have luring customers with lollipop before Flipkart….remember the 50 off 50 codes? Paytm is baap in chutiya banaoing. #BC

Missing