Flipkart gamezone block

Flipkart gamezone block

140°
Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0

Got blocked by flipkart gamezone. Can’t play . Any suggestions how to get unblocked ?

34 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
83
516
17
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

Other sensible solution please

After multiple account blocks, orders not delivered, money not refunded, this is the most sensible solution
Fk becoming another snap deal

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
247
735
8

Dey blck bcs u might hv logged in multpl ac in a same devce, dis all r happning after updating ur flipkt app

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
199
0

Why they blocked you to play?
Did you won multiple times?

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
DealBroker23 wrote:

Why they blocked you to play?
Did you won multiple times?

4days back.yes unfortunately won 3-4times a day

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
bankipad wrote:

Dey blck bcs u might hv logged in multpl ac in a same devce, dis all r happning after updating ur flipkt app

May be.logged into my sister’s account twice

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
199
0
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

May be.logged into my sister’s account twice

Nice, what did you won. If there is any trick please share the trick via pm

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

Nice, what did you won. If there is any trick please share the trick via pm

Nah. Ameture gamer. Just won some supercoins which is not credited yet and have doubt if ever

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
261

Maybe Chandler can help you out! stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
986
1678
22
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

4days back.yes unfortunately won 3-4times a day

Looks like you used some third party apps to won those coins , that’s why they blocked you.

Images
Deal Cadet
53
470
5

Never used any 3rd party app, no multiple account shit and still blocked.
Cc as usual is mandbudhi to help.
Fuc* them

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
Expand
venu wrote:

Looks like you used some third party apps to won those coins , that’s why they blocked you.

Never. I dont know how a 3rd party app can help you in an active game. Be it the quiz where you have to answer within 2sec or crazy canon or snake smash. Anyway do you have similiar experience ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
986
1678
22
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

Never. I dont know how a 3rd party app can help you in an active game. Be it the quiz where you have to answer within 2sec or crazy canon or snake smash. Anyway do you have similiar experience ?

Check YouTube , you can find videos for flipkart quiz hack.

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
Expand
venu wrote:

Check YouTube , you can find videos for flipkart quiz hack.

:smile
No thanks already got blocked from gamezone doing nothing. Don’t want them to block my account as well

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,480
3349
53
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Never used any 3rd party app, no multiple account shit and still blocked.
Cc as usual is mandbudhi to help.
Fuc* them

Sameeee

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,480
3349
53
Expand
venu wrote:

Looks like you used some third party apps to won those coins , that’s why they blocked you.

No. Even I got blocked because I won. And never did I log in from multiple accounts. And I played fair, before you say I used third party apps.

Missing
Deal Subedar
986
1678
22
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

No. Even I got blocked because I won. And never did I log in from multiple accounts. And I played fair, before you say I used third party apps.

I am not saying everyone used hacking tools , op commented she won 3 to 4 times in a day , that’s why i said.

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,480
3349
53
Expand
venu wrote:

I am not saying everyone used hacking tools , op commented he won 3 to 4 times in a day , that’s why i said.

3-4 times could mean different games also anguished

Screenshot 20181103 114656 2
Deal Subedar
169
1765
30

I also got blocked not able to play crazy canon n snakes

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
Expand
venu wrote:

I am not saying everyone used hacking tools , op commented he won 3 to 4 times in a day , that’s why i said.

*she

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
124
330
5

Did u get the reason why they blocked?

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
imrj wrote:

Did u get the reason why they blocked?

No. They messaged that the sellers have rights to disqualify a contestant

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
124
330
5
Expand
Monica_geller wrote:

No. They messaged that the sellers have rights to disqualify a contestant

U can play the game but cannot redeem your prize?

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
52
25
0
Expand
imrj wrote:

U can play the game but cannot redeem your prize?

I couldnt play .error message displays "something went wrong’’

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
Expand
venu wrote:

Sorry

should have said ‘s’ key is not working xD

Missing