Flipkart Money is now PhonePe Wallet

Flipkart Money is now PhonePe Wallet

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
39
3
11969
127

“Flipkart Money” has been upgraded to “PhonePe Wallet”. You can now redeem your wallet balance on Flipkart, Myntra and many other websites and mobile apps.

https://www.phonepe.com/en/inde...ml

App URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

That’s not all!

PhonePe is India’s 1st UPI-based mobile payments app. UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is a revolutionary new way of transferring money to friends and family, directly from your bank account. PhonePe is both 100% secure and lightning fast. No OTP code hassles. No need to enter bank details to transfer money. No need to top up wallets either. Just link a bank account to your PhonePe App once, and pay for all your shopping directly from your bank account.

PhonePe App Features

Send Money
Request Money
Split a Bill
Mobile Recharge
Datacard Recharge
DTH Recharge
Electricity Bills
Landline Bills
Gas Bills

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
729

Received email from Myntra a few days ago. They would convert my Myntra reward points to this wallet which will allow bank withdrawal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5579
242

Now lets wait for few offers.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
208
4154
37

Wow nice.. It’s time for flipkart to take on ewallets.. Let the competition get fierce https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Minion
Deal Subedar
12
2
2094
32

I Am 100% Sure That Their Highest Cashback Will Be 15%
it is flipkart always turns into flopkart after few months

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
334
1

We cant transfer money or add from CC/DC. Its directly linked to Bank account. CB or discount we get it from offers we can transfer. Other than that nothing else.

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13426
223
@bux wrote:

I Am 100% Sure That Their Highest Cashback Will Be 15%
it is flipkart always turns into flopkart after few months


Sirf naam is ‘Bux’ hai baki baate puri Dollar jaise karte ho. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

Has anyone tried it?

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13426
223
@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13426
223
@gambitrite wrote:

Has anyone tried it?


Will try for sure. Just awaiting for the excuse (offer) to try. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@Magus wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Why don’t u reply me bruh 😂😂😂😒😂

A2z1
Entertainer
135
156
31414
331
@Joker wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Why don’t u reply me bruh 😂😂😂😒😂


You are Joker but @Magus is Mocker I.e. Critic

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13426
223
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Why don’t u reply me bruh 😂😂😂😒😂


You are Joker but @Magus is Mocker I.e. Critic


True. And if Magus is challenged, he can be a **ker too. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Keep in mind. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
@Joker

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Why don’t u reply me bruh 😂😂😂😒😂


You are Joker but @Magus is Mocker I.e. Critic


True. And if Magus is challenged, he can be a$# licker too. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Keep in mind. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
@Joker


BTW how u know? :p

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13426
223
@Joker wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@Joker wrote:

“When nothing works in our own business, let’s challenge paytm and get failed from there too”


Mujhe laga sirf aapka naam hi Joker h dost, par aaj to baat bhi puri Jokar jaisi kar di aapne. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Why don’t u reply me bruh 😂😂😂😒😂


You are Joker but @Magus is Mocker I.e. Critic


True. And if Magus is challenged, he can be a$# licker too. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Keep in mind. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
@Joker


BTW how u know? :p


😙 😚 😛 😜 😝 😞 😟 😠 😡 😢 😁 😂 😃

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
121
4406
52

Nice MOVE, still what a awkward NAME..!!!!
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5130
59

PhonePe ?
PhonePe kya ? PhonePe Porn ? PhonePe Khaana ? PhonePe Tatti ?


@A2Zdeals Reply in chat

Missing