Hotness Flipkart Old Mobile Exchange Scam

Hot Deal Flipkart Old Mobile Exchange Scam

468°
Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80

So had placed order for RN7 Pro 4GB 64 wala variant for 9k including old mobile exchange + That 1k wala phone pe voucher..
Mobile literally had no dent no screen issue not even a single hairline crack..Still so called wishmaster (lol for the name) rejected the old mobile exchange..
So basically this guys are running a scam under extra exchange offer value..
Was replacing Nokia 1..

78 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52

One more Flop Show from Flopkart. confused

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
malikcool wrote:

One more Flop Show from Flopkart. confused

Are bhai ka mobile exchange kar raha tha..
Wo delivery wala display daba daba ke dekh raha hai..
Aur bolta hai display issue hai
Aisa bhi nahi ki mobile cupboard mai pada hua hai..Daily use wala phone tha..

Cropped2899176046513634867
Analyst
248
9266
99

Ary bhai aise log ko thoda rok kr rkhte…100,200 dekr video mar dete ek fr viral stuck_out_tongue , bekar me reject kr dia btao confused

Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar
4
2150
34

Yes
if scientist could look that closely like wishmaster do we have found our earth 2.0

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
198
6

Why rejected when their no dent no screen issue?
Usne kya reason bola?

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Are bhai ka mobile exchange kar raha tha..
Wo delivery wala display daba daba ke dekh raha hai..
Aur bolta hai display issue hai
Aisa bhi nahi ki mobile cupboard mai pada hua hai..Daily use wala phone tha..

Bhai Usko bolna tha ki Jayda JerryRigEverything banne ki jarurat nahi hai. grinning

By the way Flipkart exchange policy is just for a Name. neutral_face

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
Stardeals wrote:

Ary bhai aise log ko thoda rok kr rkhte…100,200 dekr video mar dete ek fr viral stuck_out_tongue , bekar me reject kr dia btao confused

Are mere bhai ke address pe tha..Mai nahi tha udhar..

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
ASH13 wrote:

Why rejected when their no dent no screen issue?
Usne kya reason bola?

Are wo display ko daba daba ke dekh raha tha..
Bolta hai dekho display neeche ja raha hai..

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
198
6

Mere phone me dent bhi tha aur screen issue bhi tha
Maine usko bola late me delivery kerna abhi office me hu
7 pm ke baad me usko uski jagah pe gaya ,road side pe mila
Mobile dekha aur bola ye to ekdam new hai isko kyo exchange ker rahe ho grinning
But wo Amazon se tha not Flipkart
Tip – din ke ujale me exchange na kare grin

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
ASH13 wrote:

Mere phone me dent bhi tha aur screen issue bhi tha
Maine usko bola late me delivery kerna abhi office me hu
7 pm ke baad me usko uski jagah pe gaya ,road side pe mila
Mobile dekha aur bola ye to ekdam new hai isko kyo exchange ker rahe ho grinning
But wo Amazon se tha not Flipkart
Tip – din ke ujale me exchange na kare grin

Shaam ko aya tha bhai..
Kal mere area ke 1 dost ka bhi FK walo ne reject kar diya..Usne Amazon mai exchange kiya Amazon walo ne le liya..
Bhai ne bhabhi ke liye liya tha yaar..Ab Shop se A10 Le liya Samsung ka..

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
ASH13 wrote:

Mere phone me dent bhi tha aur screen issue bhi tha
Maine usko bola late me delivery kerna abhi office me hu
7 pm ke baad me usko uski jagah pe gaya ,road side pe mila
Mobile dekha aur bola ye to ekdam new hai isko kyo exchange ker rahe ho grinning
But wo Amazon se tha not Flipkart
Tip – din ke ujale me exchange na kare grin

AZ se mene bhi 2 mobile exchange kiye hai..
2no baar exchange process ekdam smoothly huva

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

AZ se mene bhi 2 mobile exchange kiye hai..
2no baar exchange process ekdam smoothly huva

+1 Amazon is best when it comes to mobile exchange. I too had exchanged 3-4 phones with Amazon in the past no issues at all.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

Why did he deny ?
What was the reason ?

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Why did he deny ?
What was the reason ?

Display issue..

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Shaam ko aya tha bhai..
Kal mere area ke 1 dost ka bhi FK walo ne reject kar diya..Usne Amazon mai exchange kiya Amazon walo ne le liya..
Bhai ne bhabhi ke liye liya tha yaar..Ab Shop se A10 Le liya Samsung ka..

It’s surprising you don’t know this is a trick Flipkart uses to sell old stock and phones. By now, whole of online shopping community across India knows about this Flipkart scam. YouTube is full of overloaded with such videos and stories

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1012
34

Return kar do

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Bhai Usko bolna tha ki Jayda JerryRigEverything banne ki jarurat nahi hai. grinning

By the way Flipkart exchange policy is just for a Name. neutral_face

haan, scratches at level 6 with deeper grooves at level 7

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
bux wrote:

Yes
if scientist could look that closely like wishmaster do we have found our earth 2.0

Haha..Wish masters should be sent to discover lost vikram lander..They will do that in a jiffy

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Then what did you do?

Order cancelled by wish master..
Tweeted them their reply..

We’re sorry to let you know that your order will be cancelled as the exchange product did not meet the exchange related guidelines as confirmed by the Wishmaster. – Ali

They purchased Samsung mobile from Mobile Shop instead..

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Order cancelled by wish master..
Tweeted them their reply..

We’re sorry to let you know that your order will be cancelled as the exchange product did not meet the exchange related guidelines as confirmed by the Wishmaster. – Ali

They purchased Samsung mobile from Mobile Shop instead..

dizzy_face
Pathetic
Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:
dizzy_face
Pathetic

Why pathetic? It’s a good thing, flopkart lost at least some business because of their shit policy. OP did the right thing.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
cocay wrote:

Why pathetic? It’s a good thing, flopkart lost at least some business because of their shit policy. OP did the right thing.

Fk is pathetic..
I know op very well he’s smart af muscle stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2819
37

first law of online shopping – never use flipkart if you want to exchange mobile.

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
298
6070
80
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Fk is pathetic..
I know op very well he’s smart af muscle stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Ha na bc..Bhai ke Airoli ke address pe mangaya tha bhabhi ke liye..
Mai hota to barabar le leta wish master ki..

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35

…i exchanged samsung on nxt of my family member….the mobile was scratchless….though it was thrown many times by kids but since i was using military grade back case so it was perfect….The flipkart guy came around 1 pm….I was wondering what stink more his breath or his sweat…he took almost 15 minute to check the mobile….and when he didn’t find any issue….then he said imei number is not matched….I was like WTF…coz in my order section there is no mention of imei number and if is going to reject the mobile then I won’t get my mobile at this price…I became slightly harsh with him…scold him and he like a docile animal took the mobile and went off… so i got my mobile exchanged…

Missing
Deal Subedar
611
1831
21

I too once placed an exchange on flipkart. Just that my mobile had a lot of issues. grinning But no question of wishmaster being pathetic. Exchange got rejected. Next day placed exchange on Amazon and it was butter smooth experience exchanging mobile on amazon.

Missing