delete

delete

Missing
Deal Newbie
82
40
1
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Content has been removed!

I think you are the one who needs it the most to Go to school.If you can’t go back to school than at least research a bit before writing such comments.

Images
Entertainer
293
5965
75

7 Pro Sale be like..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556563/original/IMG_20190305_154636.jpg?1552459172

Download
Deal Lieutenant
55
5047
92

Missed it. Dont think they had too much stock

Download
Deal Lieutenant
55
5047
92

what is the next best alternative to this phone in terms of camera and same budget?

@getready

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
161
0
Expand
varunnsood937 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Beshi bokinish! Hindi tor language,amader noi! 
Regional Language>>>Persian Lang!

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
sahilaghrakari wrote:

I think you are the one who needs it the most to Go to school.If you can’t go back to school than at least research a bit before writing such comments.

This is called – pasting dung on your own face even after many have pointed out your propaganda. Good luck.

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
78
902
40
Expand
sahilaghrakari wrote:

I think you are the one who needs it the most to Go to school.If you can’t go back to school than at least research a bit before writing such comments.

Lol. Atleast you Google it. Hindi is not National language. It is just an “official language”, along with English.

In India, there is nothing like National language.
As India is a diverse country, and to respect all other languages, there is no specific National language.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Lol. Atleast you Google it. Hindi is not National language. It is just an “official language”, along with English.

In India, there is nothing like National language.
As India is a diverse country, and to respect all other languages, there is no specific National language.

They don’t respect other languages. They only want their regional hindi to kill all other Indian languages like what they have done in the hindi belt.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Did anyone got fcode for 128gb at 7pro launch ?

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
rainmaker wrote:

Missed it. Dont think they had too much stock

Not over yet
Just placed the order. Both came back instock like 5+ times after 12pm

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
rainmaker wrote:

what is the next best alternative to this phone in terms of camera and same budget?

@getready

Not upto date with latest developments confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
270
5

Why this comment section feels like cancer. pensive

Oggy and the cockroaches complete show highest quality 39722
Deal Cadet
93
272
31
Expand
getready wrote:

Not over yet
Just placed the order. Both came back instock like 5+ times after 12pm

Through MI site,app or Fk? Which one worked for you?

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
53
74
2

black mila

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
anandfbd wrote:

Through MI site,app or Fk? Which one worked for you?

FK

Missing
Deal Newbie
82
40
1
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

This is called – pasting dung on your own face even after many have pointed out your propaganda. Good luck.

Right.For instance,you just did it to your face by giving such an illiterate and unethical comment.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Did anyone got fcode for 128gb at 7pro launch

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
sahilaghrakari wrote:

Right.For instance,you just did it to your face by giving such an illiterate and unethical comment.

Pot, meet kettle.

Missing