Flipkart scam

Flipkart scam

153°
Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
119
831
17

I ordered a washing machine during big billion days on 3 oct. Received it on 16 oct. Unfortunately it was damaged. I placed a return request. since 10 days Flipkart customer care is unresponsive, i am calling them daily and they simply ask me to wait for another 4 days. When I asked them for refund they simply denied and said the product can only be exchanged. I am okay with it but they are not providing any kind of assistance.
Please help me out what to do.

20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
156
55
1

tweet them on twitter with all details and hopefully you will get a solution soon

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2877
35

Call them daily and arrange replacement if the replacement date ends they ll just say your replacement date is over we can’t do anything.

My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3266
63
Simbha3 wrote:

Call them daily and arrange replacement if the replacement date ends they ll just say your replacement date is over we can’t do anything.

confused
222
Deal Cadet
77
620
9

Even I Had Worst Experience With FlopKart This Festive Sale And Now Refund Is Stuck Since 23rd Oct. Escalated The Issue Now They Are Saying It Will Be Solved By 28th Oct.
Now Its Took Risky To Buy Things From FlopKart Because They Can Change Anything Anytime. No Reliability Left Now.

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
119
831
17
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Even I Had Worst Experience With FlopKart This Festive Sale And Now Refund Is Stuck Since 23rd Oct. Escalated The Issue Now They Are Saying It Will Be Solved By 28th Oct.
Now Its Took Risky To Buy Things From FlopKart Because They Can Change Anything Anytime. No Reliability Left Now.

Exactly.. only the consumer had to suffer

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2465
62

flipkart is just earning money these days and after product delivered they forget their customers .
customer care is missing with care .. They give repeated answers . imp

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst
20
4265
157

Please document all details like inspection report stating its damaged.

Calling on phone is not qualifiable as proof. Open a ticket and keep printouts of all conversations of its chat take screenshots.

Don’t be judgemental by calling it a SCAM.

Consumer court will not take your argument about phone calls if matter escalates.

Call them today. The sale has ended last night so CC will be relatively easy to connect. But insist on ticket ID.

122233ep
Deal Subedar
292
2994
68

i ordered xt with exchange of another mobile and opted for emi.
Flipkart rejected exchange, cancelled order however charged emi.
Do I now have to pay EMI installments and interest?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1339
22
sswaver wrote:

i ordered xt with exchange of another mobile and opted for emi.
Flipkart rejected exchange, cancelled order however charged emi.
Do I now have to pay EMI installments and interest?

File a chargeback asap.

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst
20
4265
157
Expand
sagardhing667 wrote:

Call your bank, to cancel emi.

Yes and if any discount was applied it will be reversed like free emi offer of 13% and has to be done before the next billing cycle or will not be reversed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
hackerboys wrote:

flipkart is just earning money these days and after product delivered they forget their customers .
customer care is missing with care .. They give repeated answers . imp

Many people exploit their system that’s the reason normal people suffers ..pro tip never choose damaged product in return option nahi to waat lag jayegi..

222
Deal Cadet
77
620
9
sswaver wrote:

i ordered xt with exchange of another mobile and opted for emi.
Flipkart rejected exchange, cancelled order however charged emi.
Do I now have to pay EMI installments and interest?

Please Do Not Do Exchange On Flipkart.
Today One Of My Neighbor Phone Was Rejected Stating It Has Scratches Although I Checked His Phones Was Perfectly Fine Like New.
But Wishmater Said It Does Not Qualify The Exchange Policy So Cant Do Pickup.

This Is The Third Time I Saw The Same Guy Rejecting laughing And Giving That Same Old Reason. And Today I Asked Him, “Did You Ever Picked Up An y Exchange Product” ? confused And He Was Like Paused For Few Seconds Said, “Yes Yes I Have Done Many Exchange”. Then I Knew The Actual Answer Which Was On His Face (Puzzled By My Question) And Might Be Thinking Deep Inside How I Knew About Exchange Rejections laughing ?

While He Was Leaving, I Said Thats Why You Guys Are Called WISHMASTER stuck_out_tongue

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
119
831
17
animesh7785474 wrote:

Can you tell what was damaged

Display is not functional and there is a big dent on the body.

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1274
24
Expand
Sarthak423 wrote:

Display is not functional and there is a big dent on the body.

Didnt you got the msg from flipkart that there delivery boy will open the parcel and they will chk for any problem with the device.
This happened when i ordered the washing machine and they opened infront of us

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
119
831
17
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

Didnt you got the msg from flipkart that there delivery boy will open the parcel and they will chk for any problem with the device.
This happened when i ordered the washing machine and they opened infront of us

Yes brother they only did it. Then they asked me to report it to flipkart. And i did so. Since then I am waiting for the delivery executive to pick it up.

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1274
24
Expand
Sarthak423 wrote:

Yes brother they only did it. Then they asked me to report it to flipkart. And i did so. Since then I am waiting for the delivery executive to pick it up.

For me once there was dent in appliance and they took the product back and mentioned as damaged in transit and i got replacement

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
119
831
17
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

For me once there was dent in appliance and they took the product back and mentioned as damaged in transit and i got replacement

In my case they are not listening.. everyday they say that it will be resolved within 4 days but no resolution yet

Missing