Flipkart Super coin issue

Flipkart Super coin issue

23°
Cropped4221841596618911104
Deal Cadet
72
888
14

Today I’ve checked my Flipkart account and saw there is a Super coin balance of 380, so my query is that supercoin worth anything?. I saw one dimer saying that it worth 1SC=2 RUPEES

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
409
3

1sc = 2 rs when you reach 1500sc..u will get 3000 fk voucher..

Images
Deal Newbie
50
50
1

You will also get like some 100-300 rupees off on selected products by paying supercoins there.

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
138
164
3

If you’re a frequent buyer, then you can redeem them with 3000 GV with 1500 SC..

If you don’t buy too much from Flipkart, then redeem them for any subscription of your favorite streaming website..

Cropped4221841596618911104
Deal Cadet
72
888
14
roXtar007 wrote:

If you’re a frequent buyer, then you can redeem them with 3000 GV with 1500 SC..

If you don’t buy too much from Flipkart, then redeem them for any subscription of your favorite streaming website..

Not a frequent buyer i didn’t found anything useful neither subscription nor offers please suggest anything which can be useful for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
516
17

Your account will be blocked as soon as you are approaching the redemption limit

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
138
164
3
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

Not a frequent buyer i didn’t found anything useful neither subscription nor offers please suggest anything which can be useful for me

Then keep them, no need to redeem them now, they have validity of 1yr..

In many products you’ll get some discount with the Supercoin. If you buy anything in future, it can be useful..

There also some new coupons could be added in supercoin zone..

So, keep them until their expiry dates are around and must activate the FK plus…

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
856
10
karanoshan wrote:

Your account will be blocked as soon as you are approaching the redemption limit

I redeemed 10 days ago and there is no sign of account blocking or anything like that

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
428
6

Buy domino’s or pizza hut gv or talawakar and sell them online

Missing