Fake Offer Beware Flipkart Ticket To Cricket Co...

Fake Offer Beware Flipkart Ticket To Cricket Contest

139°
64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3
Fake Offer Beware Flipkart Ticket To Cricket Contest

Guys Just Received Mail Regarding Winning India Team Jersey T-shirt For 1₹Rs Offer. But After Confirming With Cc They Are Saying It’s Fake Offer. Anyone Else Receive Mail Like This. So Please Don’t Click On Claim Link. Sorry For Submitting In Hot Deal But It’s Urgent. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570337/original/Screenshot_2019-06-13-17-10-32-597_com.google.android.gm.png?1560426604

  • Expiring In 24 days
20 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Soldier army military animated gif 6
Deal Newbie
57
25
3

it looks like fake..no need to confirm from CC smile

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3

Bro Me Contest Khel Rha Tha So Mujhe Confirm Krna Jruri Tha… stuck_out_tongue

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25

Lol, You Could Have Just Checked Mail Sender & Confirm It Right Away.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3
M.MAHI wrote:

Lol, You Could Have Just Checked Mail Sender & Confirm It Right Away.

Mail Sender Flipkart Hi Hai Bhai. rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
447
15

Sahi hai…call to cc they will be help ..I won a cricket bat during ipl and received similar mail…I was helped by cc

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
80
6256
109

i also got a notification on the app for winning India Tshirt for one rupee valid till 30 june but price shows as 449/- rolleyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
80
6256
109
akash2009 wrote:

Sahi hai…call to cc they will be help ..I won a cricket bat during ipl and received similar mail…I was helped by cc

what help you got from CC

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
447
15
Expand
desiman wrote:

what help you got from CC

They credited me 1500 RS the value of bat

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
80
6256
109
Expand
akash2009 wrote:

They credited me 1500 RS the value of bat

flushed oh wow so will they credit value of the tshirt if complaint filed rolleyes
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
80
6256
109
akash2009 wrote:

You can try

u complained on twitter or called them or email rolleyes

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Mail Sender Flipkart Hi Hai Bhai. rolleyes

Can You Provide Email Address Or Full Screen Shot With Email Address.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3

@desiman Bro Check Second Winners List Mera Naam Hai Jersey Winners Ki List Me Check Kro Tumhra Bhi Hoga. laughing grinning

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3

@desiman @kalambevivek @M.MAHI; Guys It’s Not Fake Sorry For Wrong Info. Flipkart Customer Executives Are Fucked Up. They Don’t Even Know About Contest They Are Running. Finally, I Got My Reward. Those Who Have Received Mail Regarding Winning Please Check You’re My Rewards Section. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570909/original/Screenshot_2019-06-16-17-55-34-030_com.flipkart.android.png?1560688267

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
80
6256
109
sid007 wrote:

@desiman Bro Check Second Winners List Mera Naam Hai Jersey Winners Ki List Me Check Kro Tumhra Bhi Hoga. laughing grinning

yes got the update on my rewards section the trousers are slim fit… and narrow from bottom

have to buy shirt only but will they add more variety or this is final list rolleyes

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3
Expand
desiman wrote:

yes got the update on my rewards section the trousers are slim fit… and narrow from bottom

have to buy shirt only but will they add more variety or this is final list rolleyes

Don’t Know Bro Stock Update Hoga Ya Nhi. Jo Mila Wahi Thik Hai Mere To. smile

Soldier army military animated gif 6
Deal Newbie
57
25
3
sid007 wrote:

@desiman @kalambevivek @M.MAHI; Guys It’s Not Fake Sorry For Wrong Info. Flipkart Customer Executives Are Fucked Up. They Don’t Even Know About Contest They Are Running. Finally, I Got My Reward. Those Who Have Received Mail Regarding Winning Please Check You’re My Rewards Section. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570909/original/Screenshot_2019-06-16-17-55-34-030_com.flipkart.android.png?1560688267

Congrats bro 😃

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25
sid007 wrote:

@desiman @kalambevivek @M.MAHI; Guys It’s Not Fake Sorry For Wrong Info. Flipkart Customer Executives Are Fucked Up. They Don’t Even Know About Contest They Are Running. Finally, I Got My Reward. Those Who Have Received Mail Regarding Winning Please Check You’re My Rewards Section. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570909/original/Screenshot_2019-06-16-17-55-34-030_com.flipkart.android.png?1560688267

Great Then kissing_heart

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
217
90
3

@desiman Bro Mera Product Ekdum Mast Quality Ka Aaya.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/571271/original/IMG_20190619_155802.jpg?1560940223https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/571272/original/IMG_20190619_155748.jpg?1560940243

Missing