Food worth 450 at 118 at foodpanda

Food worth 450 at 118 at foodpanda

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
6

As everyone is aware about ongoing 300 off on 450 codes at foodpanda.in.
Some of the codes are
Clpro
Party300
Vcpro etc.

If we go to foodpanda.in via lafalafa app then extra 60 cb will be provided making it only 90.

Link for lafalafa app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Hope it’s not repost.

57 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
6

The cash back of 60 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank also.

59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
6

Offer valid only 1 time per user & only on online payment
Cashback from LafaLafa is Over and Above any store offer/coupon code 
To be eligible for cashback, the transaction must be completed in a single session after clicking through the app on the mobile browser only and if you are redirected to the app download page for that store, then please ‘Skip’

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158

vu willl try in evening https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
kg pending https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1000048 1382226051991396 369094811 n
Deal Lieutenant
4
239
3304
24
“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 90 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank also.


Will they deduct some percentage while transferring the cashback amount to bank.

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14280
214

vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
try tomorrow for ordering my bday party food https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
6
@amarnathumapathy wrote:

“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 90 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank also.


Will they deduct some percentage while transferring the cashback amount to bank.


No they transferred all 30 rupees of my previous airtell cashback

59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
6
@DimerAbhi wrote:

vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
try tomorrow for ordering my bday party food https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Happy birthday bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

The mentalist
Deal Subedar
0
62
2348
73
@DimerAbhi wrote:

vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
try tomorrow for ordering my bday party food https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


kal tak ye offer thodi na rahega https://i.imgur.com/V3cPJtw.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14280
214
@thementalist wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
try tomorrow for ordering my bday party food https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


kal tak ye offer thodi na rahega https://i.imgur.com/V3cPJtw.gif


then i order today today for tomorrow https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14448
227
@DimerAbhi wrote:

@thementalist wrote:

“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 90 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank also.


Is the cashback instant?

@DimerAbhi HBA bro https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/happy%20bday.gif where’s the party https://i.imgur.com/1bIAzJQ.gif


arrey its tomorrow and in my home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Book tickets!! we will be there https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

is the cashback to bank?? can we do recharges?

59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
6
@hese wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

@thementalist wrote:

“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 90 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank also.


Is the cashback instant?

@DimerAbhi HBA bro https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/happy%20bday.gif where’s the party https://i.imgur.com/1bIAzJQ.gif


arrey its tomorrow and in my home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Book tickets!! we will be there https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

is the cashback to bank?? can we do recharges?


The cash back of 60 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank or can be used to recharge.

1891109 240419549479726 1222535056 n
Deal Cadet
4
166
546
15

coupon is applicable on app only. How to redirect to foodpanda app. its opening in browser.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
220
396
21

Please confirm if worked for anyone till now

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
220
396
21
@smart wrote:

coupon is applicable on app only. How to redirect to foodpanda app. its opening in browser.


there are 5-6 coupon that are available for browsers u ca n use that

390 4862 0
Deal Subedar
0
128
1388
33

tell me a coupon working on desktop for 300 off on 450 plz

Tumblr ncgryjrikv1tx53tno1 250
Deal Subedar
10
363
1198
13
@smart wrote:

coupon is applicable on app only. How to redirect to foodpanda app. its opening in browser.


*Clpro * working in browser ..

390 4862 0
Deal Subedar
0
128
1388
33
@murali516 wrote:

@smart wrote:

coupon is applicable on app only. How to redirect to foodpanda app. its opening in browser.


*Clpro * working in browser ..


thanx

Tumblr ncgryjrikv1tx53tno1 250
Deal Subedar
10
363
1198
13

@@[email protected]@

Uv…

i dont know about lafalafa app.. but i ordered to foodpanda .. let see…

Tumblr ncgryjrikv1tx53tno1 250
Deal Subedar
10
363
1198
13
“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 60 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank also.


i ordered from foodpanda through lafalafa ..

i need do any thing … i can’t see any transaction mail or info in lafalafa..

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 60 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank or can be used to recharge.


@ishandon @Zubies @soccergiants Any experience with this. If they are giving 60 cashback within 72 hours for FoodPanda orders, it’s a great deal!

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
0
12486
202
@DealSeeker wrote:

“@DeepUdaipur ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

The cash back of 60 will be in form of lafalafa cashback which can be transferred to bank or can be used to recharge.


@ishandon @Zubies @soccergiants Any experience with this. If they are giving 60 cashback within 72 hours for FoodPanda orders, it’s a great deal!


(for other shopping stores, cashback tracks within 72 hours and becomes payable in upto 12 weeks once the returns and cancellations period is over).

Images
Moderator
4
267
14448
227
@divyansh99 wrote:

@smart wrote:

coupon is applicable on app only. How to redirect to foodpanda app. its opening in browser.


there are 5-6 coupon that are available for browsers u ca n use that


post all of them bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif will try for dinner today !!

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
@hese wrote:

@divyansh99 wrote:

@smart wrote:

coupon is applicable on app only. How to redirect to foodpanda app. its opening in browser.


there are 5-6 coupon that are available for browsers u ca n use that


post all of them bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif will try for dinner today !!

Already posted at many places. Here is a compilation thread: http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

And here is the list of threads: http://www.desidime.com/searches/foodpanda-3...ff

Missing