For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi C...

For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi Cards on the “PM-CARES Fund” website, Citi India will contribute Rs 1000 to the PM-CARES Fund

75°
  • 6 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Legend

https://www.online.citibank.co.in/special-offer...

Offer Details : For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi Cards on the “PM-CARES Fund” website, Citi India will contribute Rs 1000 to the PM-CARES Fund

Offer Applicable : Citi Credit & Debit Cards except Citi Corporate Cards

Validity : From 00.00 hrs IST on 20th May,2020 till 23.59 hrs IST on 10th June, 2020

Know More
We know they have our backs. Now, let’s have theirs.
For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi Cards on the “PM-CARES Fund” website, Citi India will contribute Rs 1000 to the PM-CARES Fund.
Duration : May 20th – June 10th, 2020
Terms & Conditions:
This donation campaign is executed for all Citibank Credit and Debit Card holders for cards issued in India (“Citi Card”) except Citi Corporate Credit Cards – add on cards will be treated as separate cards. (“Customers”).
The donation campaign is valid from 00:00 hrs. on 20th May, 2020 till 23:59 hrs. on 10th June, 2020(Campaign Period).
For every donation of Rs. 500 or more that a Customer of Citibank makes voluntarily to the “PM-CARES Fund” using the Citi Credit or Debit Card, Citibank will contribute Rs.1000/- to this humanitarian cause, as detailed below. Customer may visit the “PM-CARES fund” home page for such donation during the above period.
At the end of the donation period, Citibank will make a consolidated contribution to PM-CARES fund towards furthering their efforts in the CoViD-19 situation.
The maximum amount that Citibank will contribute to the PM-CARES fund is Rs. 2.5 Cr.
The contribution under this donation campaign is made solely by Citibank and not on behalf of customers.

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

hm.. anyone? smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

can we do this multiple times from same card?

Missing
Deal Cadet

It is also similar to Amazon’s offer. I have just one question for this, how do you know if they really donate that particular amount if you complete your part?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Tera_Jija wrote:

It is also similar to Amazon’s offer. I have just one question for this, how do you know if they really donate that particular amount if you complete your part?

Yes, i have also same question.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Yes, i have also same question.

Normally big company donate for their promotion.

So dont worry they will donate as per commitment

Missing