Hot Deal

For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi Cards on the “PM-CARES Fund” website, Citi India will contribute Rs 1000 to the PM-CARES Fund

365°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.online.citibank.co.in/special-offer...

Offer Details : For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi Cards on the “PM-CARES Fund” website, Citi India will contribute Rs 1000 to the PM-CARES Fund

Offer Applicable : Citi Credit & Debit Cards except Citi Corporate Cards

Validity : From 00.00 hrs IST on 20th May,2020 till 23.59 hrs IST on 10th June, 2020

Know More
We know they have our backs. Now, let’s have theirs.
For every donation of Rs 500 or more via Citi Cards on the “PM-CARES Fund” website, Citi India will contribute Rs 1000 to the PM-CARES Fund.
Duration : May 20th – June 10th, 2020
Terms & Conditions:
This donation campaign is executed for all Citibank Credit and Debit Card holders for cards issued in India (“Citi Card”) except Citi Corporate Credit Cards – add on cards will be treated as separate cards. (“Customers”).
The donation campaign is valid from 00:00 hrs. on 20th May, 2020 till 23:59 hrs. on 10th June, 2020(Campaign Period).
For every donation of Rs. 500 or more that a Customer of Citibank makes voluntarily to the “PM-CARES Fund” using the Citi Credit or Debit Card, Citibank will contribute Rs.1000/- to this humanitarian cause, as detailed below. Customer may visit the “PM-CARES fund” home page for such donation during the above period.
At the end of the donation period, Citibank will make a consolidated contribution to PM-CARES fund towards furthering their efforts in the CoViD-19 situation.
The maximum amount that Citibank will contribute to the PM-CARES fund is Rs. 2.5 Cr.
The contribution under this donation campaign is made solely by Citibank and not on behalf of customers.

26 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

hm.. anyone? smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied

can we do this multiple times from same card?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It is also similar to Amazon’s offer. I have just one question for this, how do you know if they really donate that particular amount if you complete your part?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, i have also same question.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Abhi bhi akal nahi aayi fearful

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Never ever. Again
Although donated 7 to 8 ₹ into the fund but still I want my refund.
Lost all hopes when they stated that it doesn’t come under RTI

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes bro 100% right. No RTI. All faith gone

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I will donate 0, let them donate 500 on my behalf

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
joy joy 7 topo ki salami tujhe Chaman ch*tiye…
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Govt saying gave crores package and basically it is a loan at high interest which we get normal also and bringing people from foreign countries and taking cash from them.This we do normal also.govt is a total faliure.looting in every way.

Link Copied

It’s nothing but organised loot…aur ab india main trend ban gayi Desh ki Naam pe kuch bhi even if is not in the interest of nation.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

This so called PM thing does not even come under CAG audit biggrin Never donated and will never do until it’s under CAG audit and names of the entities who got the donations are published. It’s better to donate to some other entities whose work are more transparent.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Loved to see people getting aware of this thing. If someone really want to help from indoors donate ngo or state governments.
Pmcares uses national Emblem but dosent comes under rti.

Link Copied

Now it’s all in vain brother ….they got away with millions of hard earned money of generous citizens of this country.
BJP is a party of goons

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

You know..? The people of India irrespective of caste and religion have helped migrants more more more more more ( 1 lac times) than Govt… It’s truth.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

repost
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/for-every-...

we never asked for.

replyuser
Click here to reply