[ FOR IDEA PREPAID USERS ONLY ] - GET Rs. 50 DI...

[ FOR IDEA PREPAID USERS ONLY ] - GET Rs. 50 DIRECT RECHARGE JUST BY INVESTING Rs.5

Score: 4 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Ranbir
Deal Subedar
4
273
1254
17

PROOF : http://prntscr.com/...ur https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

STEPS TO FOLLOW :
.
1. Firstly, Dial *563*5# From Your Idea Prepaid Number.
2. A PopUp Appears. Wait For 8 Seconds. Another PopUp Also Appears.
3. Reply It With ‘9’.
4. Now You Have Successfully Subscribed ‘CRICKET EVENT PACK’ & You Will Get A SMS For The Same. (IT WILL CHARGE YOU Rs. 5)
5. Wait For 10 Minutes. ( It Can Take More Time. )
6. You Will Get A SMS Regarding Rs. 50 Recharge. It Will Be In The Following Format : ‘’ Congrats!!Cricket Service mein Apne Jeeta hai Rs 50 Ka Assured Recharge. Recharge Karne ke liye Click Karein https://www.yaarri.com/YaarriIdeaRe...ge ’’
7. Visit The Received Link.
8. Enter Your Idea Number In The Box & Click On ‘Submit’ Button.
9. Enter The Received OTP. (Mixture Of Numbers & Alphabets)
10. Finally, Click On ‘Submit’ Button Again.
.
Soon You Will Receive Rs. 50 Recharge On Your Idea Prepaid Number !
.
P.S. / Note :
.
1. One Number Can Receive Recharge Only Once.
2. After Getting Recharge, Deactivate This Offer By Calling 155223 OR By Sending ‘STOP’ To 155223.
3. As Previously, This Offer Is Also #‎SelfTested In Uttar Pradesh (East).
4. Source : Got It Through A SMS.
5. Terms & Conditions Not Found Anywhere, Even Not In Their Official Website, i.e., https://www.ideacellula...m/ (MAYBE THEY WILL UPDATE IT LATER.)
6. It Is Necessary To Activate The Pack. Otherwise It Will Show An Error.
7. ‘Cricket Event Pack’ Will Cost You Rs. 5.
8. Lastly, Read & Understand The Whole Process Before Activating The Pack.

50 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
4008
23

Just Tired. No balance deducted for me
Waiting for sms

Ranbir
Deal Subedar
4
273
1254
17

Wait, Rs5 will be deducted soon and you will receive SMS in 5-10 Minutes. Just did now and worked for me got recharge. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392

is it new offer??

validity??

is it working for already availed user last time(previous month)?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

Back again….but untrustable because last tym many lost their 5 rs.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

Still vu bro

Ranbir
Deal Subedar
4
273
1254
17
@billa ajith wrote:

is it new offer??

validity??

is it working for already availed user last time(previous month)?


Yes working for availed users too.

512
Deal Captain
51
313
10602
195

How much time does it take to get the Recharge

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392

Just now got the msg…Recharge done…thanks op

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392
@SLAYER wrote:

How much time does it take to get the Recharge

its not code bro…with in 30 min I got the same link op posted…juster enter your no..u will get otp…after entering otp recharge done in sec automatically https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Good find vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
90
554
15

Sorry!! You have not entered Valid mobile Number, Please try again

i m getting this msg..even after getting the OTP

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37
@prem34 wrote:

Sorry!! You have not entered Valid mobile Number, Please try again

i m getting this msg..even after getting the OTP

+same showing this for me.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

Totally fake for me….where to inquire about it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
102
812
18

@thecoolguy

I am getting this error https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/280284/medium/34317662145937.jpg?1480970417

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
244
1964
29

same error msg…..
Edit: error resolved today….got 50rs recharge…thanks buddy…

Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
4008
23
@billa ajith wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

How much time does it take to get the Recharge

its not code bro…with in 30 min I got the same link op posted…juster enter your no..u will get otp…after entering otp recharge done in sec automatically https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

getting this error after entering otp

Sorry!! You have not entered Valid mobile Number, Please try again

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392

Guys first u want to activate cricket pack…after 5 RS deduction u will get link with assured 50 RS recharge message

Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
4008
23
@billa ajith wrote:

Guys first u want to activate cricket pack…after 5 RS deduction u will get link with assured 50 RS recharge message

Done Same. Still getting error

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392
@speedydeals wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

How much time does it take to get the Recharge

its not code bro…with in 30 min I got the same link op posted…juster enter your no..u will get otp…after entering otp recharge done in sec automatically https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

getting this error after entering otp

Sorry!! You have not entered Valid mobile Number, Please try again

first u want to activate pack…after activation u will get link with msg and deduction of 5rs…then u will do via this link… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy 2
Deal Subedar
0
64
1238
13

Last Time Try Kiya Tha Kuch Bhi Nahi Mila Ultha 1 Week Tak Balance Deduct Hota Raha Cricket Pack Kahttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/t2Jn8.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
90
554
15
@rahuzz wrote:

@thecoolguy

I am getting this error https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/280292/medium/34317932145937.jpg?1480970419


same error for me too bro

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392
@speedydeals wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Guys first u want to activate cricket pack…after 5 RS deduction u will get link with assured 50 RS recharge message

Done Same. Still getting error


did u change your no to idea via port method ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
212
2

while trying 2 activate the cricket pack, it is giving error

“sry.. ur rqst can’t be processed at the moment. Plz try again later”

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
102
812
18
@superdimer1 wrote:

while trying 2 activate the cricket pack, it is giving error

“sry.. ur rqst can’t be processed at the moment. Plz try again later”


lost 5rs.

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1456
20

last time wasted Rs 15 and didnt got 150 .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1452089630991
Deal Subedar
4
181
1038
14

Not working for MNP numbers ,update in the main post @thecoolguy

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
102
812
18
@jesikumar wrote:

Not working for MNP numbers ,update in the main post @thecoolguy


my number is not ported,still it is not working ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
90
554
15
@rahuzz wrote:

@jesikumar wrote:

Not working for MNP numbers ,update in the main post @thecoolguy


my number is not ported,still it is not working ?


Same here bro

Missing