Hot Deal

[Over]Truth always wins at the end. don't trust anyone blindly now

696°
Deal Cadet
theprofessor

I would like to request all to stay away from this fraud .
He wants DTH and electricity bill of nominal charge to unlock 50% amazon cb.
we both agreed by trading that you pay my DTH bill worth effectively 50₹ and I will give you electricity bill of nominal charge.
like this you would be able to get 400₹ cb for 50₹ and he agreed.
and after paying electricity bill.He is not recharging my DTH and I think he had taken 20₹ DTH recharge from anyone.

I would request admin to suspend these king of fraud people from dd

91 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

@ankuss728927

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t receive second coupon because in T&amp

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t receive second coupon because in T&amp

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Bro this coupon is unlocked only for your first transaction across categories and not once for each, so no point of recharging each and every category

View 15 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t know anything about the offer.
As he told I gave him.
So it’s your fault..not mine.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t want anything now..wasted my money..Just I want him to be suspended from dd and no other person should trust him now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Admin please suspend him

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks for writing in! We’ve got your issue and will get back to you with a response within 48 hours. In the mean time, please enjoy desidime.
Please note this ticket id #FRD837 for further reference.

Thanks
Team Desidime.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If someone got recharged his DTH from him…please tell and expose him

Link Copied

So basically he paid the electricity bill and not the dth, right?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have paid electricity bill and got offer unlocked instantly but he made me to wait for 1 day and after that he said he didn’t knows t&c

Link Copied

@abhi.patel0604942 Bhai, just hold your horses. The other guy is here also and replying accordingly. Obvio, he is not a fraud! Let’s also understand what happened with him before calling khap panchayat.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro…I have been talking to him from one day but he is telling I didn’t got coupon and now suddenly he told he would not get because t&c

View 8 more replies
Link Copied

Some case of misunderstanding I think, so no fraud happened from what I perceive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

He seems to have unlocked on another account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

He is harrasing me to post WhatsApp messages.I am posting all conversation here so Desidime can decide. what I fraud from him.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Harrassing really?
Is it called harrassing that I would post if you have not paid me.
Everyone have right to post if some wrong happens with him and let dd decide

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I already sold my 2 Uber voucher recently worth 500rs at 280 ask them If I fraud them.one voucher against 130 and second is 150rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Talk to deb3l on pm….I had explained him everything

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1.Brother I haven’t utilised his electricity offer.
Because I didn’t received any coupon.
2.T&c is already changed and he knows that and not said me that.
3.I have dth and postpaid offers left in my account.I am thinking to help him but suddenly he said about posting thread .So now I decided I will not recharge.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1)You have done electricity payment that only means you have utilised my offer and
2) who told you I knows that t&c changed.
3) you don’t even tell once that you are ready to pay for dth .infact blaming me

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Okay, so now I have talked to you both on pm and gathered the following:

1. Ankush (A) did ask Abhi (B) to help him with the payments to get two 50% codes while the offer was in force.

2. The trade was like,
a) one elect bill (of unknown for 1re) which costed B 10/- and
b) one dth for B that comes to 50/- effective for A to get his desired coupons.

In return B has to pay 15 (deducting 35 cb) and 10 RS elect sums upto 25/- for him too for 100 RS dth. The elect was of others.

3. Now, it’s when A found out the TnC changed got reluctant to pay 50/- as he couldn’t generate coupons. So he simply refused B to do so.

4. B got anxious (obvio) and demanding him to pay him either way as it’s not his fault for changed TnC. Also he did help/ trade him when the offer was in force. Otherwise, he would have gained it from any other ways.

5. Upon denial, B raised the issue here asking admins to ban him and calling him fraud etc.. which in turn demotivated A to pay (as per him).

So, looking upon such scenarios, my opinion is:

A should make the due recharge even if he has not utilized any of the offers yet. It’s not a matter of benefits but also a matter of trust that holds the trading faith within the community members. And from now onwards be advised to close the trade only when you are utilizing the offer(s) immediately. Else, it’s the loss on the other side. It applies to both prepaid and postpaid mode of txns.

Thx!

Cc: @ankuss728927
@abhi.patel0604942
and the fellow community members.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for understanding the issue and giving your precious time.

View 1 more reply
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

After few genuine issues, it is becoming a trend to post everything that doesn’t go as per speculation as “FRAUD”, and a BAN demand.

Link Copied

@androgame @deb3l
@ankuss728927 @abhi.patel0604942

There is probably two different (similar looking) offer because in one account I got 3 coupons of 50% cb upto 200 for mob/elect/dth.. In 2nd I got only one, During same time..

So, It varies account to account..

And ankush, u should pay the DTH because Deal was decided as one combined, not like u will do DTH if u get coupon for electricity..And u realised the offer only after paying Electricity, just think what would u do if u did DTH first.

For u abhi, u should think about both side before terming someone fraud.. In this whole thing ur loss is rs.10..and a chance to get ur DTH fine for overall 25.. But, for him loss will be of rs.50… So, u should have tried finding a way to just recover ur loss, instead of putting other party in a bigger loss.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro Thanks . I can Recharge his dth 50rs but he has to pay 15rs first.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now he is saying recharge my dth with 100rs.

Link Copied

Haan to, airtel mein 50 nahin hai na.

@abhi.patel0604942

View 7 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@Ramesh1997
@deb3l

@androgame @deb3l
@ankuss728927 @abhi.patel0604942

There is probably two different (similar looking) offer because in one account I got 3 coupons of 50% cb upto 200 for mob/elect/dth.. In 2nd I got only one, During same time..

So, It varies account to account..

And ankush, u should pay the DTH because Deal was decided as one combined, not like u will do DTH if u get coupon for electricity..And u realised the offer only after paying Electricity, just think what would u do if u did DTH first.

For u abhi, u should think about both side before terming someone fraud.. In this whole thing ur loss is rs.10..and a chance to get ur DTH fine for overall 25.. But, for him loss will be of rs.50… So, u should have tried finding a way to just recover ur loss, instead of putting other party in a bigger loss.

Okay, so now I have talked to you both on pm and gathered the following:

1. Ankush (A) did ask Abhi (B) to help him with the payments to get two 50% codes while the offer was in force.

2. The trade was like,
a) one elect bill (of unknown for 1re) which costed B 10/- and
b) one dth for B that comes to 50/- effective for A to get his desired coupons.

In return B has to pay 15 (deducting 35 cb) and 10 RS elect sums upto 25/- for him too for 100 RS dth. The elect was of others.

3. Now, it’s when A found out the TnC changed got reluctant to pay 50/- as he couldn’t generate coupons. So he simply refused B to do so.

4. B got anxious (obvio) and demanding him to pay him either way as it’s not his fault for changed TnC. Also he did help/ trade him when the offer was in force. Otherwise, he would have gained it from any other ways.

5. Upon denial, B raised the issue here asking admins to ban him and calling him fraud etc.. which in turn demotivated A to pay (as per him).

So, looking upon such scenarios, my opinion is:

A should make the due recharge even if he has not utilized any of the offers yet. It’s not a matter of benefits but also a matter of trust that holds the trading faith within the community members. And from now onwards be advised to close the trade only when you are utilizing the offer(s) immediately. Else, it’s the loss on the other side. It applies to both prepaid and postpaid mode of txns.

Thx!

Cc: @ankuss728927
@abhi.patel0604942
and the fellow community members.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603678/medium/5962636KnJkGwC_d.jpg?1580206303

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575008/original/IMG_20190713_190322.jpg?1563024826

View 5 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I would rather be more successful in learning derivatives than understanding what is happening here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575010/original/Screenshot_2019-07-13-19-06-54-312_app.desidime.png?1563025052See proofs
Now decide who is telling lie.
I thought that he would agree but he is just creating confusions.
After agreeing to pay…..again came to where he started

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have tried my best now and now I am exhausted.Tried my best for seetlement.
I would now request admin to suspend him.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One last comment that trading on dd had really became hard now(atleast for me now).
I don’t care how much I lost but now I could not trust anyone blindly on dd.
This incident had taught me the lesson.
Thanks for helping and supporting me all.
I would now request admin to please close this thread. Do not want any money/recharge or anything from him.
But I would request to all that please don’t try to misuse dd. Dd platform is all running due to trust.by breaking ones trust you can definately earn now but it won’t work in long term.

Don’t now who trust these people now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro I have got nothing from Your bill payment. I replied you everytime even after you created misleading title for my id .I am recharging your’s jio number. By bearing loss of 50 rs.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin please close this thread

Link Copied

@abhi.patel0604942 ur jio is already with him I suppose.. So, edit out that info from there..

+ I don’t know what to say to @ankuss728927
I already tried & told him, its not about he benefited or not, but that he started the deal on those terms regardless of fact if he would be able to get benefit.
Again if he is/was ready to bear ₹50/- loss (or less benefit), then what was issue with DTH that too would have cost effective ₹50/- without all these issues.  

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I too don’t know..don’t know what to do cry or laugh at him

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now he had seetled for 50₹ Jio recharge after wasting one full day.
Really have not seen a person like this before.
Really I don’t know if he is mad.
He agreed 4 times to pay but whenever I give him payment details, he says he would not pay. This happened with me 4 times. I have also offered him to pay only 30₹ and settle the issue but he didn’t tell anything. Later recharged for 50₹. I don’t know now, whether to laugh at him or cry.
Definately he would have got cb but
It’s Ok.

Thanks @deb3l
@Ramesh1997
For helping

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575041/medium/5963061ezgif-3-d0317b2b0e09.gif?1563037219

Link Copied

Ye to isse bhi gaya guzra nikla.. joy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Both are newbie now matter is resolved better to close this tread. He alreay paid u more. I felt like it is matter of miss understanding instead of cheating. So close the tread and trade wisely. Newbie should prefer dealing with old dimers.

replyuser
Click here to reply