Hotness [Over]Truth always wins at the end. don't trust...

Hot Deal [Over]Truth always wins at the end. don't trust anyone blindly now

470°
Missing
Deal Newbie

I would like to request all to stay away from this fraud .
He wants DTH and electricity bill of nominal charge to unlock 50% amazon cb.
we both agreed by trading that you pay my DTH bill worth effectively 50₹ and I will give you electricity bill of nominal charge.
like this you would be able to get 400₹ cb for 50₹ and he agreed.
and after paying electricity bill.He is not recharging my DTH and I think he had taken 20₹ DTH recharge from anyone.

I would request admin to suspend these king of fraud people from dd

91 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

I didn’t receive second coupon because in T&amp

Missing
Deal Newbie

Missing
Deal Newbie

I don’t know anything about the offer.
As he told I gave him.
So it’s your fault..not mine.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I don’t want anything now..wasted my money..Just I want him to be suspended from dd and no other person should trust him now

Download
Shopping Friend
ankuss728927 wrote:

Bro this coupon is unlocked only for your first transaction across categories and not once for each, so no point of recharging each and every category

Missing
Deal Newbie

If someone got recharged his DTH from him…please tell and expose him

Download
Shopping Friend
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

If someone got recharged his DTH from him…please tell and expose him

So basically he paid the electricity bill and not the dth, right?

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro this coupon is unlocked only for your first transaction across categories and not once for each, so no point of recharging each and every category

I got in all categories, when this offer starts, later on they changed it

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
androgame wrote:

He knows everything..but still he is demanding now too to use in any other acccount

Missing
Deal Newbie

I have paid electricity bill and got offer unlocked instantly but he made me to wait for 1 day and after that he said he didn’t knows t&c

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

I got in all categories, when this offer starts, later on they changed it

wink That might be in the beginning of July, used last week, and it was coming only once across categories
Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

He knows everything..but still he is demanding now too to use in any other acccount

I am really not able to understand the case here, its all really confusing
Can you tell in concise whats amount of your loss, if at all

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger

@abhi.patel0604942 Bhai, just hold your horses. The other guy is here also and replying accordingly. Obvio, he is not a fraud! Let’s also understand what happened with him before calling khap panchayat.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
androgame wrote:
wink That might be in the beginning of July, used last week, and it was coming only once across categories

I have unlocked one DTH offer on 1 July and I also got one for electricity bill

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

I have unlocked one DTH offer on 1 July and I also got one for electricity bill

cool That’s surely not working now

Missed it sadly

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Got it unlocked yesterday

But your first payment was of 1st July

Check recharging in any other category, now no more coupons would come for that account

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
androgame wrote:

bro I am very old user of desidime and never done a fraud to anyone.I read T&C later but abhi patel is asking money for electricity bill which is given by him.But he is saying he got 2 coupon on same offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
deb3l wrote:

@abhi.patel0604942 Bhai, just hold your horses. The other guy is here also and replying accordingly. Obvio, he is not a fraud! Let’s also understand what happened with him before calling khap panchayat.

Bro…I have been talking to him from one day but he is telling I didn’t got coupon and now suddenly he told he would not get because t&c

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
ankuss728927 wrote:

bro I am very old user of desidime and never done a fraud to anyone.I read T&C later but abhi patel is asking money for electricity bill which is given by him.But he is saying he got 2 coupon on same offer.

Agree with you bro, I too didn’t get for more than one category, might be the bug is fixed already

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Bro…I have been talking to him from one day but he is telling I didn’t got coupon and now suddenly he told he would not get because t&c

Look, it seems the offer TnC has been changed as we all know. But, am still figuring out how it was working till y’day, as it was stopped well before yesterday. So can you tell me when exactly did this happen? I mean the first ever txn and your trading..

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
ankuss728927 wrote:

I got one on 1july for dth and the other one yesterday for electricity.
I never told I got 2 for same offer

Download
Shopping Friend

Some case of misunderstanding I think, so no fraud happened from what I perceive

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

@Admin please suspend him

Thanks for writing in! We’ve got your issue and will get back to you with a response within 48 hours. In the mean time, please enjoy desidime.
Please note this ticket id #FRD837 for further reference.

Thanks
Team Desidime.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Look, it seems the offer TnC has been changed as we all know. But, am still figuring out it was stopped well before yesterday. So can you tell me when exactly this happen? I mean the first ever txn and your trading..

He had created one post that he wants electricity bill and DTH for nominal charge.
We both agreed that he would pay my DTH bill of 50₹ effectively (100₹ -cb=35₹ and 15₹ I give him=50₹), and I will give him electricity bill of 1₹ and thereby he will unlock both 50% offer on DTH and electricity.
He made me to wait for one day and he know says he had not read t&c and he himself shared a photo to me on WhatsApp that he had unlocked the offer 2 days ago.
So by this I am very sure that he doesnt want to pay me.

Missing