[FRAUD] New FRAUD by Zopper and ingram-micro in...

[FRAUD] New FRAUD by Zopper and ingram-micro insurance

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35

So here’s my story
i bought a new samsung galaxy e5 from Zopper because of their lucrative offer that was they were giving free 1 year accidental/theft and fire damage cover
I bought the phone and got the phone registered with the insurance named INGRAM-MICRO COVER PLUS
now after 3 months my phone has been stolen
I called this fake insurance company and they told me that SORRY, your policy doesn’t includes theft insurance
The COI (Certificate of insurance) That i got clearly mentioned “Theft” And “Bulglary”, I told them this and they asked me to talk to zopper
I called ZOPPER and asked them what is this, and they told me that sir
THIS INSURANCE PROVIDED BY US covers the Theft insurance, please give us sometime and we will help you, and IF the insurance company doen’t provides u claim WE ARE RESPONSIBLE as you bought it from us (I have CALL RECORDING).
I was requested to send COI to insurance company which i did and got a reply that yes theft is covered please fill form to process claim,
the next day i got a mail from this FAKE insurance and edited the COI file and removed theft from that and stated the following

*Due to technical issues there was a policy mix up where incorrect Certificate of insurance and T&C were mailed to you. The coverage for the said policy is only for Accidental and Liquid damages, as per the Certificate of insurance below.
Kindly go through the terms and conditions to help you understand the policy better. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused”

AND i was like LOL, i came to know they are totally fraud
but as ZOPPER told me that we will help you out if they reject, again i called ZOPPER and Guess what
SURPRISE *
Zopper people told me that WE ARE SORRY, our team just confirmed that theft was not included so we cannot help you out, i asked them that if theft was not included then why on your site it was mentioned and how it was mentioned in the certificate of insurance
they told me for that you have to contact ingram micro plus
And i asked them that you guys already on call told that you are responsible if they deny warranty, then the executive told me SORRY mis commitment , we can add 300 rs to your wallet, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Guys dont even think about buying insurance from this ingram micro plus
AND yes, STOP PURCHASING FROM ZOPPER

  • In
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Animated india flag image 0007
Deal Subedar
5
190
1993
14

bro file a suit against zopper an Insurance company https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Did u read terms ,i have never heard accidental insurance covering theft .
They cannot change terms after swlling policy. U can take legal action against them

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7

since you have all proofs, sue them, i bet you’ll win and get compensation too..

thanks for enlightening us though

Animated india flag image 0007
Deal Subedar
5
190
1993
14
@lostdrms wrote:

Did u read terms ,i have nver heard accidental insurance covering tbeft


bro try to understand what OP is saying

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@lostdrms wrote:


I think you have not read it clearly,
It was a TOTAL COVER which included Accidental damage protection, Water damage, Fire Damage, Theft and burglary,
The COI i received Had all this included and once they came to know phone is stolen, They EDITED my COI and sent it to me where the theft and burglary section was removed rest all was as it is https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@nujabs55 wrote:

since you have all proofs, sue them, i bet you’ll win and get compensation too..

thanks for enlightening us though


Yes thinking of doing the same,
I have 2 call recordings, One in which zopper said that theft is included we will sort it out
and other of the insurance who one agreed to provide the claim and sent me claim from after checking my policy
later on they edited it.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@Randomactz wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

This is not a fraud. They are right.. accidental damage protection does not covert theft


I think you have not read it clearly,
It was a TOTAL COVER which included Accidental damage protection, Water damage, Fire Damage, Theft and burglary,
The COI i received Had all this included and once they came to know phone is stolen, They EDITED my COI and sent it to me where the theft and burglary section was removed rest all was as it is https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Just send a Legal Notice with help of good lawyer

I think they will afraid and give you claim instant

do pm me a copy of notice I also have to sue to many

its is stated that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@Randomactz wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:


I think you have not read it clearly,
It was a TOTAL COVER which included Accidental damage protection, Water damage, Fire Damage, Theft and burglary,
The COI i received Had all this included and once they came to know phone is stolen, They EDITED my COI and sent it to me where the theft and burglary section was removed rest all was as it is https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Send them legal notice to both zopper and insurance company

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@blue wine wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

This is not a fraud. They are right.. accidental damage protection does not covert theft


I think you have not read it clearly,
It was a TOTAL COVER which included Accidental damage protection, Water damage, Fire Damage, Theft and burglary,
The COI i received Had all this included and once they came to know phone is stolen, They EDITED my COI and sent it to me where the theft and burglary section was removed rest all was as it is https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Just send a Legal Notice with help of good lawyer

I think they will afraid and give you claim instant

do pm me a copy of notice I also have to sue to many

its is stated that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Its totally unacceptable
Editing COI is Day light robbery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Zopper company has no stand of its own, when they got to know they have to pay for what the insurance did, They too started saying same thing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7
@Randomactz wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

since you have all proofs, sue them, i bet you’ll win and get compensation too..

thanks for enlightening us though


Yes thinking of doing the same,
I have 2 call recordings, One in which zopper said that theft is included we will sort it out
and other of the insurance who one agreed to provide the claim and sent me claim from after checking my policy
later on they edited it.

bang on, just threaten them once that you got proofs and you’ll sue them, if still they don’t help just go ahead…

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@nujabs55 wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

since you have all proofs, sue them, i bet you’ll win and get compensation too..

thanks for enlightening us though


Yes thinking of doing the same,
I have 2 call recordings, One in which zopper said that theft is included we will sort it out
and other of the insurance who one agreed to provide the claim and sent me claim from after checking my policy
later on they edited it.

bang on, just threaten them once that you got proofs and you’ll sue them, if still they don’t help just go ahead…


They just called ans offered token of apology rs 300.
I am going ahead and taking action
But its my humble request to all the DIMERS to dont buy anything from zopper

Boom
Deal Subedar
1
107
1598
124

file a case against them or at least post in other social networking places
can you share COI here?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7
@Randomactz wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

since you have all proofs, sue them, i bet you’ll win and get compensation too..

thanks for enlightening us though


Yes thinking of doing the same,
I have 2 call recordings, One in which zopper said that theft is included we will sort it out
and other of the insurance who one agreed to provide the claim and sent me claim from after checking my policy
later on they edited it.

bang on, just threaten them once that you got proofs and you’ll sue them, if still they don’t help just go ahead…


They just called ans offered token of apology rs 300.
I am going ahead and taking action
But its my humble request to all the DIMERS to dont buy anything from zopper

any update??

Missing