Fraudsters using Mini Scanning Machines, that...

Fraudsters using Mini Scanning Machines, that can be hidden in palm hand , to make ATM card clones . Watch this...

50°
Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
339
1100
11






Beware.

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1555
13

Seems to be old video as looks like cards are non chipped one.
But still fradusters are smart nowadays they find ways everytime better to be aware.
+Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8
Ash-D wrote:

Seems to be old video as looks like cards are non chipped one.
But still fradusters are smart nowadays they find ways everytime better to be aware.
+Vu

Doesn’t matter,chip cards can be cloned too in this manner because chip cards also have the magnetic stripe which contains all the data needed to make a clone. Chip cards are only safe when used in dip style card reader machines(the ones in which card is half inserted like atm) which only read chip for transaction & chip cannot be cloned but in swiping style card readers they can be cloned same as non-chip cards because swiping machines read data from magnetic stripe in which there is no protection. That is why never use a swiping style card reader at shops/petrol pumps(many still use such machines) & never give your card to attendant & insist on using card yourself.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
339
1100
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Doesn’t matter,chip cards can be cloned too in this manner because chip cards also have the magnetic stripe which contains all the data needed to make a clone. Chip cards are only safe when used in dip style card reader machines(the ones in which card is half inserted like atm) which only read chip for transaction & chip cannot be cloned but in swiping style card readers they can be cloned same as non-chip cards because swiping machines read data from magnetic stripe in which there is no protection. That is why never use a swiping style card reader at shops/petrol pumps(many still use such machines) & never give your card to attendant & insist on using card yourself.

Its a precautionary video.
Fraudsters also upgrade themselves with new technology upgrade.

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
129
311
8

I started using RFID blocking enabled wallets long back. Prevents leakage through those NFC enabled cards as well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

I started using RFID blocking enabled wallets long back. Prevents leakage through those NFC enabled cards as well.

That is also a good option,just note that max fraud in this case is limited to 2k per transaction as that is the limit of NFC transactions set in India by RBI/similar in other countries.

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
129
311
8
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

That is also a good option,just note that max fraud in this case is limited to 2k per transaction as that is the limit of NFC transactions set in India by RBI/similar in other countries.

Right..

Missing