Hotness Free Amazon (5000) deals cancelled

Hot Deal Free Amazon (5000) deals cancelled

387°
1
100% OFF 5000.0
  • 2917 Views
  • 57 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
126
108
0

http://Ama...in
Got this email:

Hello,

We regret to inform you that your order #406-*******-****** cannot be delivered due to an unforeseen technical issue. These are exceptional situations and we profusely apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you’ve already paid for your order, a full refund will be initiated post adjusting for promotions/cashbacks.

As a token of apology, we will be crediting Amazon.in gift card balance worth Rs. 200 to your Amazon.in account by June 30, 2019. We will send you another email once the gift card has been credited to your account.

  • Expired 3 months
56 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6212
117

Yes got mail.bt that fitness band shit isnt still cancelled!

6f79a9a8 ca39 41c4 b74e ddc524991243
Deal Cadet
152
832
14

I already know this would happen when the baniyans were sold for 11000 🤣🤣🤣.

Missing
Deal Cadet
483
909
7

Which product is getting cancelled??

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10

Nice, got ₹400 for free

Cropped8143075325624108843
Deal Lieutenant
655
3104
50
rickybahl wrote:

Yes got mail.bt that fitness band shit isnt still cancelled!

Yes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Lol I emailed them back asking for reactivation of the promotional code for 1000off, but now I see it’s of no use

Missing
Deal Subedar
7
2399
15

Mine all orders shipped

Tumblr m3u9mvpp7q1qlybhi
Deal Cadet
192
396
13

Will get 1200 or only 200

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
120
2
Hunt.deal wrote:

Mine all orders shipped

What you ordered?

Missing
Deal Cadet
126
108
0
4G. wrote:

Will get 1200 or only 200

For me, 1000 was instantly credited when I ordered. Now extra 200 will be issued soon.

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
144
2

I dont understand logic.. why they offered free then cancel..and then gave 200. What logic is this

51864 cute baby1
suspended
119
490
7

Is any door mats got cancelled mine is showing shipped

6f79a9a8 ca39 41c4 b74e ddc524991243
Deal Cadet
152
832
14
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

I dont understand logic.. why they offered free then cancel..and then gave 200. What logic is this

It is because the value of the product is more compared 200rs and as lot of people looted this. It will be a great loss for Amazon if they deliver to everyone. I think sellers already know about this sale and put the products like baniyans, hanger everything for 11000 and crazy prices so Amazon can pay them 🤦🏽‍♂️.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,406
60574
527

Doormat delivered and got 200 compensation

Missing
Deal Subedar
7
2399
15
garv4all wrote:

Is any door mats got cancelled mine is showing shipped

Mine reached at nearest hub.. will be delivered tomorrow

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
garv4all wrote:

Is any door mats got cancelled mine is showing shipped

Mine shipped and has reached nearest hub but got mail from amazon. Let’s see wether it gets delivered tomorrow or not.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1054
42
garv4all wrote:

Is any door mats got cancelled mine is showing shipped

Door mats delivered to me. Big size ones. But not updated as delivered in Amazon, so got mail saying it is returned and will get refund plus 200 RS gv.

By the by today even though 80% coupons were available none were applying on payment page, they rectified I guess. Did you try ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
7
2399
15
avgn wrote:

Doormat delivered and got 200 compensation

Cool

51864 cute baby1
suspended
119
490
7
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Door mats delivered to me. Big size ones. But not updated as delivered in Amazon, so got mail saying it is returned and will get refund plus 200 RS gv.

By the by today even though 80% coupons were available none were applying on payment page, they rectified I guess. Did you try ?

Wow lucky u got delivered +refund

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
9
9884
214
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Mine shipped and has reached nearest hub but got mail from amazon. Let’s see wether it gets delivered tomorrow or not.

+1

Missing