Free FPDs - fastest fingers first

Free FPDs - fastest fingers first

Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51

giving away fpd by the Kg. I don’t want any Vu, suggestions, etc….

FCUK t-shirts starting at Snapdeal for 285 Rs free shipping. post it if.you want for FPD
buy it if you want…
VD if you want…

I just shared in the spirit of sharing … will continue to if the post is not deleted.

cheers

links : http://m.snapdeal.com/product/FCUK+Green+Round+...

http://m.snapdeal.com/product/FCUK+Blue+Round+N...

http://m.snapdeal.com/product/FCUK+Green+Round+...

http://m.snapdeal.com/product/FCUK+White+Round+...

there re more t-shirts, search fcuk and sort by discount

FPD Suggested By > yureka2020 , no fpd , BigSanta , yashveer-arya , dranupt , avgn ,
56 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
365
10,679
21675
130

Suggested..as DnD topic can become FPD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Cadet
8
237
744
4

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,534
33868
282

vsqokp

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51

Another 1:

Coming soon tatacliq 199 sale…. Last time it had ladies stuff from good brands like W for 199. Check tata cliq tomorrow…because i maybe too lazy to post links….yawn

https://www.tatacliq.com/super-19...le

https://i.imgur.com/IkiDMTp.jpg

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@yashveer-arya wrote:

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Just posted a deal below your post buddy….feel free to post it in online deals section…who knows you might get FPD .

Missing
Deal Captain
19
1,507
10080
53
@Groot_deal wrote:

@yashveer-arya wrote:

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Just posted a deal below your post buddy….feel free to post it in online deals section…who knows you might get FPD .


wt you will do with FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@deepak.k wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@yashveer-arya wrote:

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Just posted a deal below your post buddy….feel free to post it in online deals section…who knows you might get FPD .


wt you will do with FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn’t understand you…..i never said i want an FPD

Missing
Deal Captain
19
1,507
10080
53
@Groot_deal wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@yashveer-arya wrote:

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Just posted a deal below your post buddy….feel free to post it in online deals section…who knows you might get FPD .


wt you will do with FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn’t understand you…..i never said i want an FPD

i haven’t told that you wanted FPD..

What will you do if u get FPD …20 DIMES ???

Good deals are hidden here.. Even Moderator Know very well

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@deepak.k wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@yashveer-arya wrote:

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Just posted a deal below your post buddy….feel free to post it in online deals section…who knows you might get FPD .


wt you will do with FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn’t understand you…..i never said i want an FPD

i haven’t told that you wanted FPD..

What will you do if u get FPD …20 DIMES ???

Good deals are hidden here.. Even Moderator Know very well

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17229
144
@Groot_deal wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@yashveer-arya wrote:

Pm me 2-3 FPDs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Just posted a deal below your post buddy….feel free to post it in online deals section…who knows you might get FPD .


wt you will do with FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn’t understand you…..i never said i want an FPD

i haven’t told that you wanted FPD..

What will you do if u get FPD …20 DIMES ???

Good deals are hidden here.. Even Moderator Know very well

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

all well https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is rising against the power.

TOTAL ANARCHY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@thrifty_indian wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is rising against the power.

TOTAL ANARCHY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

There’s beauty in chaos …. So satisfying https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ya, see.i.Iinvited them openly to go ahead and.post it… Still no one did. Funny people…. On the other hand they fight for FPDs…. What irony https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@Groot_deal wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is rising against the power.

TOTAL ANARCHY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

There’s beauty in chaos …. So satisfying https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .

Your name is Groot and you don a mask but talk like Joker. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@Groot_deal wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ya, see.i.Iinvited them openly to go ahead and.post it… Still no one did. Funny people…. On the other hand they fight for FPDs…. What irony https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Expect the unexpected. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@thrifty_indian wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is rising against the power.

TOTAL ANARCHY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

There’s beauty in chaos …. So satisfying https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .

Your name is Groot and you don a mask but talk like Joker. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Totally chaotic ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51

ANOTHER DEAL :

HURRY GRAB THE FPD QUICKLY !

Flat 40℅ cashback on hidesign vouchers . Can be used at all hidesign showrooms – so you can use it on their latest collection. Valid for 365 days.
Denominations:
1000
2000
3000
4000
5000

Link : Check out this product on Paytm!
https://paytm.com/shop/p/gift-card-rs-1000-by-h...

HURRY GRAB THE FPD QUICKLY !

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Groot_deal wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@Groot_deal Good effort but sad to see no one taking initiative & posting it in Hot deals when you have provided the details. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

KG to you for your shares. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is rising against the power.

TOTAL ANARCHY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

There’s beauty in chaos …. So satisfying https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .

Your name is Groot and you don a mask but talk like Joker. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/261740/medium/3576730big_thumb_a8f452308f1e09d3acae03f50b8532ed.jpg?1480960616

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@Groot_deal wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I too need one FPD, can’t see zero anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I too need one FPD, can’t see zero anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@Groot_deal wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I too need one FPD, can’t see zero anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”.

जे क्या बोल दिया https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


ट्रॅनस्लेट कर दे https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif @blue wine

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Groot_deal wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I too need one FPD, can’t see zero anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”.


From Joker to Jesus! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I too need one FPD, can’t see zero anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”.

जे क्या बोल दिया https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


ट्रॅनस्लेट कर दे https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif @blue wine

Trans : haan Bhai ok

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
65
5676
51
@Magus wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Bro, give me FPD of Airtel Recharge. Need one badly. It should not be of Smartapp or Airtelmoney.

Working on it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I too need one FPD, can’t see zero anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”.


From Joker to Jesus! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Hahahaha

Missing