Free Zomato Gold Membership Removed

Free Zomato Gold Membership Removed

160°
1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
75
655
11

Zomato has removed the free gold membership

Check yours

Expiring In 25 days
23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
106
531
12

They downgraded me to silver!
PS: Zomato Silver is fictional at the time of this comment stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
106
531
12
jileg wrote:

They downgraded to silver!

I am negotiating with the for “Onion” which is in between silver & gold.

1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
75
655
11
deepakchandrasr271 wrote:

No it’s not removed for me

Lucky
I think they gonna removed it
Such a big scammers they do it silently

Download
Deal Cadet
147
985
7
jileg wrote:

They downgraded to silver!

What’s silver membership?

Download
Deal Cadet
147
985
7
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

Lucky
I think they gonna removed it
Such a big scammers they do it silently

Not a scam bro.
They aren’t at least asking you to pay.

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Not a scam bro.
They aren’t at least asking you to pay.

When they gave it for free??

1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
75
655
11
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Not a scam bro.
They aren’t at least asking you to pay.

Bro they removed my paytm first membership code also

They are scmmers after doing they have should mail me atleast

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Few days back.
I couldn’t grab.

It was completely free??
As i remember post about Zomato gold code with ₹1000 off so for ₹800.

Download
Deal Cadet
147
985
7
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It was completely free??
As i remember post about Zomato gold code with ₹1000 off so for ₹800.

It was completely free

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,725
1937
19
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It was completely free??
As i remember post about Zomato gold code with ₹1000 off so for ₹800.

It was completely free bro.. The deal was posted 4-5 days back early morning

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

It was completely free bro.. The deal was posted 4-5 days back early morning

Ohh i didn’t saw it. As such amazing deals usually avoid me like same poles of magnet.

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,725
1937
19
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh i didn’t saw it. As such amazing deals usually avoid me like same poles of magnet.

Don’t worry this time… U saved ur time… They revoked the gold after one day from my account.

222
Deal Cadet
148
759
12

If They Cant Honor They Why They Bring Such Codes Or Even Offers At First Place.

And This Company Will Buy UberEats. laughing

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
99
180
4
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

Bro they removed my paytm first membership code also

They are scmmers after doing they have should mail me atleast

Does Zomato give paytm first membership?

1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
75
655
11

Very bad discussion i said what and dimer asking what
thank you everyone

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
105
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

It was completely free bro.. The deal was posted 4-5 days back early morning

pleasse immediate tag me in such deals no matter what

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
40
0

As expected smile

Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
331
50
0
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

Bro they removed my paytm first membership code also

They are scmmers after doing they have should mail me atleast

Mine too paytm first membership code removed what to do now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
41
415
5
Expand
patilrushi2511886 wrote:

Mine too paytm first membership code removed what to do now?

Keep calm and enjoy DesiDime wink

Missing