Freecharge | A new error I'm getting

Freecharge | A new error I'm getting

114°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58

I’m getting this new type of error.. seems freecharge analysing recharged numbers/DTH accounts. Beware.

https://i.imgur.com/yJeB6BP.jpg

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
101
4205
91

Never use desktop browser. Even if u need to use a browser to open a site, open it by creating clone of app and then open that site in mobile browser. Browser instance (ie) its installation has its own fingerprint. So incognito mode can also be tracked

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Ph.D in उ बेर wrote:
Never use desktop browser. Even if u need to use a browser to open a site, open it by creating clone of app and then open that site in mobile browser. Browser instance (ie) its installation has its own fingerprint. So incognito mode can also be tracked

khindly eggsplane, vote ij creating clone of app
and if something can be done for THIS site/app http://t.co/gieLPmTM7a?

are you as good with others as withhttps://i.imgur.com/HfTBaJm.png¿?¿¿?¿?¿¿?

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
934
20
xxScriptzXx wrote:

Never use desktop browser. Even if u need to use a browser to open a site, open it by creating clone of app and then open that site in mobile browser. Browser instance (ie) its installation has its own fingerprint. So incognito mode can also be tracked

How to create clone of app?
And then which browser should be used?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
101
4205
91
Expand
Akash115 wrote:

How to create clone of app?
And then which browser should be used?

Use phx browser and use app cloner to clone app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
136
2
Expand
xxScriptzXx wrote:

Use phx browser and use app cloner to clone app.

we have to make clone of phx browser?

Missing
Deal Subedar
60
2936
24

hmm and my error is of different kind, in fact no error. code getting applied successfully but when i click “Pay”, it is not getting to next payment page. And without any code i can recharge, no issue

Missing
Deal Hunter
241
2574
170

Oops! You have already consumed the maximum redemption of offer(s) with another account(s). Hence, this offer cannot be applied to this transaction.

Ny solution to this problem

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58
anshu wrote:

Oops! You have already consumed the maximum redemption of offer(s) with another account(s). Hence, this offer cannot be applied to this transaction.

Ny solution to this problem

get this account blocked.. you cannot apply any offers even if you receive mails from FC on registered email.

Missing