Introducing FreeCharge EMI to SHOP NOW & PAY LATER.
With a simple one-time activation process supported by Aadhar eKYC and zero processing charges, now get easy credit facility up to Rs 40,000 with just a few clicks.
You can shop at brands like Jabong, eBay, Yatra, OYO, Shoppers Stop & more and using FreeCharge EMI for amounts as low as Rs 2000. Go ahead, shop to your heart’s content at our select merchant sites and payback in simple EMI options for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months as per your convenience. You can even use FreeCharge EMI to get money in your FreeCharge wallet to pay for prepaid mobile recharges, postpaid mobile bills, electricity and DTH bills and much more!
Worried that the EMI would cost you a bomb? You just have to pay as low as Rs. 130 as interest in 3 months for every Rs. 2000 you spend!
What is FreeCharge EMI?
FreeCharge EMI is a credit line using which you can do any payment/purchase today and pay later in 3/6/9 or 12 months equated monthly installments (EMIs). This is available only for select users of FreeCharge. The approval process is online and takes only 2-5 minutes.
FreeCharge has tied up with CashCare which is a financial technology company, to help you secure short term financing for your purchases. CashCare has tied up with leading NBFCs like Aditya Birla Finance Limited, DMI Finance and Foresight Holdings for this purpose.
How do I use FreeCharge EMI?
There are 2 ways to use FreeCharge EMI:
1) Select “FreeCharge EMI” option after choosing FreeCharge as the payment option at any of our partner merchant website or
2) Take disbursement in wallet and spend as your FreeCharge wallet balance. This amount is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be withdrawn to a bank account.
What interest charges are associated with FreeCharge EMI?
No interest will be charged on activating FreeCharge EMI facility. Interest is charged only when you use the money for any transaction. The interest charged ranges between 15% to 40% Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) depending upon your credit profile. Interest charged by the financing partner will be clearly shown to you at the time of each disbursement. We never charge any compounding interest, prepayment fees or any other hidden fees.
What do I require to have FreeCharge EMI A/c?
To use FreeCharge EMI, you must:
1) Be 18 years of age or older.
2) Have a valid PAN No. and an Aadhaar No. (Your mobile no. or email ID, updated in Aadhaar, should be active to receive the OTP)
3) Be salaried or self employed
4) Have an active ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank account(with Netbanking or Debit Card)