Freecharge live on Bookmyshow

Freecharge live on Bookmyshow

Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9

Freecharge live on bookmyshow.Soon we expect any cashback offer

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Funny gif image
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
6
@nrkmca wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@svannan62700 ok https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Right now its better to add money from FC into BMS and then avail 40% cb weekdays offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


cant add money to wallet. .. only pay for tickets is possiblehttps://i.imgur.com/Fl0MMn0.gif

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@csaram1067 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@svannan62700 ok https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Right now its better to add money from FC into BMS and then avail 40% cb weekdays offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


cant add money to wallet. .. only pay for tickets is possiblehttps://i.imgur.com/Fl0MMn0.gif


Yes you can. I loaded my wallet just a day before with 500 Rs (website) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9

It works.I too added freecharge money into BMS wallet

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
145
700
5
@nrkmca wrote:

@csaram1067 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@svannan62700 ok https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Right now its better to add money from FC into BMS and then avail 40% cb weekdays offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


cant add money to wallet. .. only pay for tickets is possiblehttps://i.imgur.com/Fl0MMn0.gif


Yes you can. I loaded my wallet just a day before with 500 Rs (website) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

did get cash baçk in freecharge , by adding money to bms wallet?

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
50
1668
73
@sandeepksd wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@csaram1067 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@svannan62700 ok https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Right now its better to add money from FC into BMS and then avail 40% cb weekdays offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


cant add money to wallet. .. only pay for tickets is possiblehttps://i.imgur.com/Fl0MMn0.gif


Yes you can. I loaded my wallet just a day before with 500 Rs (website) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

did get cash baçk in freecharge , by adding money to bms wallet?

u will get money in bms wallet,not freecharge wallet

Missing
suspended
0
50
448
1
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

@sandeepksd wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@csaram1067 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@svannan62700 ok https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Right now its better to add money from FC into BMS and then avail 40% cb weekdays offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


cant add money to wallet. .. only pay for tickets is possiblehttps://i.imgur.com/Fl0MMn0.gif


Yes you can. I loaded my wallet just a day before with 500 Rs (website) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

did get cash baçk in freecharge , by adding money to bms wallet?

u will get money in bms wallet,not freecharge wallet


can i transfer my wallet cashback to bank>>

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
218
2537
25

Availed freecharge LOAD250 offer. Then loaded the money to BMS. Booked ticket. Availed cashback in BMS.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@panchabhut wrote:

Availed freecharge LOAD250 offer. Then loaded the money to BMS. Booked ticket. Availed cashback in BMS.


for which movie?

Missing