Freecharge says NO to slonkit physical card

Freecharge says NO to slonkit physical card

Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26801
177

Yesterday i did recharge on freecharge using my slonkit card, but cashback not received.

When i asked FC, they told card is not allowed for promocode.(referral code used)

I did many transactions with this card earlier also and received cashback successfully. But yesterday they denied.

Freecharge’s reply :

Sorry for the disappointment, Atul. The payment mode which you have used for this txn is not in the allowed list for this campaign. Kindly redeem the offers as per the T&C.

Sorry Pocket Cards/Digital Cards/Virtual Cards are not valid for the cashback offers.

  • Expired over 1 year
12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
0
50
242
7

They also Declined my Cashback by saying the Same Thing.
I Used Udio Card

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27

even sbi card not working

Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26801
177
@KAY DEE wrote:

They also Declined my Cashback by saying the Same Thing.
I Used Udio Card

when this happened and for which code?

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
31
32254
285

read?

Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26801
177
@Plato wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Plato @Beinghuman read my post guys. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Already read. Delete saved card from Freecharge, add virtual card, make payment using that. Then use that first card on another new account. You will get referral. Tried and Tested trick.

i have 100fc accounts. should i update all.? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
2
199
2185
27

and I need recharges but found no seller

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
0
50
242
7
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@KAY DEE wrote:

They also Declined my Cashback by saying the Same Thing.
I Used Udio Card

when this happened and for which code?


Happened 2-3 Weeks before when i used a User Specific Code.
After my Transaction they send a Mail that your CB couldn’t be Processed because you had used a Virtual or International Card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26801
177
@KAY DEE wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@KAY DEE wrote:

They also Declined my Cashback by saying the Same Thing.
I Used Udio Card

when this happened and for which code?


Happened 2-3 Weeks before when i used a User Specific Code.
After my Transaction they send a Mail that your CB couldn’t be Processed because you had used a Virtual or International Card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

now i reach to the stage that they are convinced to see the image of physical card.

lets hope for the best.

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
0
50
242
7
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@KAY DEE wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@KAY DEE wrote:

They also Declined my Cashback by saying the Same Thing.
I Used Udio Card

when this happened and for which code?


Happened 2-3 Weeks before when i used a User Specific Code.
After my Transaction they send a Mail that your CB couldn’t be Processed because you had used a Virtual or International Card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

now i reach to the stage that they are convinced to see the image of physical card.

lets hope for the best.


Moreover its not Worth to Argue with their CC as they send a Copy Paste Reply everytime no matter What the Query is.

Missing