froud by nestham

froud by nestham

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
62
50
0

Hi every one do not use this app becouse last three month recharge not working, no any custoner care

i am lounching FIR against this company .

who also face same problem plz issue FIR againt this froud company

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 month before
54 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
73

Wrong section.. Kindly move to D&D section.

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22493
141

I am warning from many months not use this app. Fraud app. Give them 1 star in playstore.

Rino
Deal Lieutenant
7
294
3120
146

Give one star in play store

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

what happen to 5000 stuck in the app

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Disney incredibles dash
Deal Subedar
3
1,173
2222
128

how u r filing FIR? in police stationn or online?lnk pls

Missing
Deal Captain
19
1,507
10116
53
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

I am warning from many months not use this app. Fraud app. Give them 1 star in playstore.


once upon a time, you were the biggest user

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19

Thanks for revealing this fraud app….I don’t know about this app…

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22493
141
@deepak.k wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

I am warning from many months not use this app. Fraud app. Give them 1 star in playstore.


once upon a time, you are the biggest user

Till i faced their fraud personally. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7

No. # 1 fraud https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26

I never bothered to even check this fraud app even after people were going gaga over it.

After all Its not easy to con Conman you know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@viyogi.jee1602 wrote:

Hello koi girl h Jo baat karegi ?


Yes

@Alpha.Barood

मेरी आँखों के जादु से अभी तुम कहा वाकिफ हो , हम उसे भी जीना सिखा देते हे जिसे मरने का शौक हो….😉

If you want you can msg her

Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
1
88
520
10

Koi ye batayega ki ye Nestham hai kya?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6

I know a group who are paying for writing positive reviews about nestham on play store.
You need to give 5 star rating and write few good words. After the reviews are verified, they will pay you 10-15 PayTM.
This is India where people sell their views for few bucks (sic).

PS – I never used nestham nor wrote a review.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@abhim25 wrote:

Koi ye batayega ki ye Nestham hai kya?


Nostradamus (1503 -1566) was a 16th century French philosopher and is best known for his book Les Propheties (‘The Prophecies’.) He supposedly predicted Hitler’s rule, the French Revolution and 9/11.4 days ago

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@deepak.k wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

I am warning from many months not use this app. Fraud app. Give them 1 star in playstore.


once upon a time, you were the biggest user

Yes, and promoter of this app too

Asking us to vote up… Saying Trusted and all

Now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6
@deepakuklan499 wrote:

Plz advise how can recover money


I guess rechargenestham site is also managed by these conman only.
Here is the address
Recharge Nestham
D4,4th Floor,
Sri Satya Sai Apartments,
Kamalapuri colony,
Srinagar colony, Hyderabad – 500073
Contact: +91 9640674441, 9505529978
Email: [email protected]..om

Any dimer from Hyderabad?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6

It seems my decision to avoid such apps is correct. I always wait for few months before investing large money (in case of recharges even 100 is large). This is the reason, I had not used helpchat till now. And now when I was ready to give it a try, many negative reviews are coming.
BTW what are the problems faced when you try to use nestham?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@bip100 wrote:

@deepakuklan499 wrote:

Plz advise how can recover money


I guess rechargenestham site is also managed by these conman only.
Here is the address
Recharge Nestham
D4,4th Floor,
Sri Satya Sai Apartments,
Kamalapuri colony,
Srinagar colony, Hyderabad – 500073
Contact: +91 9640674441, 9505529978
Email: [email protected]..om

Any dimer from Hyderabad?


At least 83000

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
0
@bip100 wrote:


@deepakuklan499 wrote:

Plz advise how can recover money


I guess rechargenestham site is also managed by these conman only.
Here is the address
Recharge Nestham
D4,4th Floor,
Sri Satya Sai Apartments,
Kamalapuri colony,
Srinagar colony, Hyderabad – 500073
Contact: +91 9640674441, 9505529978
Email: [email protected]..om

Any dimer from Hyderabad?

Yes! I’m from Hyderabad!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
62
50
0

Plz contact with nestham for refund

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@Conman wrote:

I never bothered to even check this fraud app even after people were going gaga over it.

After all Its not easy to con Conman you know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+1

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@bip100 wrote:

I know a group who are paying for writing positive reviews about nestham on play store.
You need to give 5 star rating and write few good words. After the reviews are verified, they will pay you 10-15 PayTM.
This is India where people sell their views for few bucks (sic).

PS – I never used nestham nor wrote a review.


WTF!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6

Update on group who arranged paid review of nestham -
I contacted the admin/ceo/manager/owner of the group. He told me that nestham even looted them!! After the campaign for 5 star ratings is completed, now they are not replying to the mails. The owner further added that they had a loss of 4k+ as the amount is due with nestham.

@hese
@Alpha.Barood

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26
@bip100 wrote:

Update on group who arranged paid review of nestham -
I contacted the admin/ceo/manager/owner of the group. He told me that nestham even looted them!! After the campaign for 5 star ratings is completed, now they are not replying to the mails. The owner further added that they had a loss of 4k+ as the amount is due with nestham.

@hese
@Alpha.Barood


Chor chor mousere bhai. Pata nahi kitna lapet ke le gaye.

Missing