FYI Trick to get Overwatch for 1.6k (3-4k curre...

FYI Trick to get Overwatch for 1.6k (3-4k currently)

174°
Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40

Just sharing incase any Dimers didn’t know previously
Create a new account on Battle.net using Argentina as your location and buy the game using International Debit card for 1.6k

source:https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4it...

23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40

OMG ! finally i just brought overwatch for 1287₹ from Argentina christmas sale

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
MovieSeeker wrote:

OMG ! finally i just brought overwatch for 1287₹ from Argentina christmas sale

wat is overwatch

jayda watch

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
bluewine wrote:

wat is overwatch

jayda watch

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Game of the Year 2016 Pc&consoles

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
MovieSeeker wrote:
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Game of the Year 2016 Pc&consoles

I’m kidding buddy I also have lots of xbox at my Bungalow

Kabhi aana khelenge

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
bluewine wrote:

I’m kidding buddy I also have lots of xbox at my Bungalow

Kabhi aana khelenge

😂😂

83a53191 5ce6 4000 81e5 eaa4041da6f8
Deal Lieutenant
6
3630
28
Expand
bluewine wrote:

I’m kidding buddy I also have lots of xbox at my Bungalow

Kabhi aana khelenge

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif @blue wine mujhe bhi bula lo
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
abhimishra wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif @blue wine mujhe bhi bula lo

Sure Sure

Anytime Bt u gotta bring xbox and tv (abhi kharab ho gaya) repair ke liye usa gaya h

83a53191 5ce6 4000 81e5 eaa4041da6f8
Deal Lieutenant
6
3630
28
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Sure Sure

Anytime Bt u gotta bring xbox and tv (abhi kharab ho gaya) repair ke liye usa gaya h

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33
MovieSeeker wrote:

OMG ! finally i just brought overwatch for 1287₹ from Argentina christmas sale

The PC version?

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2
MovieSeeker wrote:

OMG ! finally i just brought overwatch for 1287₹ from Argentina christmas sale

please file TDS return on the forex transaction done by you.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
eheh wrote:

please file TDS return on the forex transaction done by you.

Eh eh?

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2
Expand
MovieSeeker wrote:

Eh eh?

any forex transaction (buying of goods / services) is subject to TDS & filing of mandatory TDS return. Rs.1.50 L fine is not complied.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
eheh wrote:

any forex transaction (buying of goods / services) is subject to TDS & filing of mandatory TDS return. Rs.1.50 L fine is not complied.

Well it’s a digital code so doesn’t include in it so I conclude Meh
PS sacarism

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2
Expand
MovieSeeker wrote:

Well it’s a digital code so doesn’t include in it so I conclude Meh
PS sacarism

after GST chances r it wont be so.

BTW u mean Sarcasm ?

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
eheh wrote:

u mean Sarcasm ?

Yep sorry autocorrect

Ros
Deal Cadet
119
892
5
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Sure Sure

Anytime Bt u gotta bring xbox and tv (abhi kharab ho gaya) repair ke liye usa gaya h

What happened to 56" TV of Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
Expand
bluewine wrote:

I’m kidding buddy I also have lots of xbox at my Bungalow

Kabhi aana khelenge

Lots of Xbox ..wwooww

1234
Deal Cadet
56
290
6

naa bungalow hai na xbox hai .. rented house hai n mobile mera sathi hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

What happened to 56" TV of Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Koi Beggar aa gaya tha ghar per I didnt have any food to give -— so i gave that tv https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Ros
Deal Cadet
119
892
5
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Koi Beggar aa gaya tha ghar per I didnt have any food to give -— so i gave that tv https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

You should have given her/him some wine https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

You should have given her/him some wine https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Yup But then he cold fall and brake my Tv https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

So didnt give wine

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40

Overwatch is eating alot of my time didn’t even check the Moto My giveaway https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing